OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
senpai noticed me o///o

Reactions: senpai
I know, a man can dream can't he?

Oh yeah. Just thought i'd mention: I'm going on holiday starting late sunday / early monday. I should get internet at least once a day, but if I havent posted for more than 3 days then just kinda assume my character's gone off to do some side questing or something IDK. I'll be back the sunday after that with proper internet. Also, do the characters have a SAO-style inventory management thing while inside the game? Just need to know so I know whether or not to have Yui be helping Nai if i'm unable to post.

No,no he can't.

*ahem* Have fun with your holiday...trip? .3. And most likely yes,unless a wild oh-so-unique idea suddenly hits me.
...I should really start typing that info thing about HB on the second post already.

-cries because Haruka crushed his dreams-

Eh I don't even want to go. It's a music trip with a bunch of people I struggle to be in the same room with for more than a day... Good thing I have a MASSIVE external battery device and 2 unopened DS games to entertain myself with :P

My stomach has no ends nor boundaries.I can eat pretty much errything ewe

@senpai Um...mm-yep :3 but I might close the SUs after you post yours cuz I'm not that confident in handling an RP with a huge number of players xD

Oh, I feel you on that part. Thanks for letting me join! I'll be posting my skellie shortly.

@ Raito Maybe I am imagining giant cookies.lol ^.^

@ Haruka What? Oh my goodness. O.O

*Pulls out two more cookies then hands one to RayChel and one to Senpai* There you both go! XD

• Thank You
OMG ACTUAL COOKIES!! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Yeah I didn't notice that until Senpai used it. XD *Claps and cheers for Senpai*

[rainbow] Fantasy watches them while in the corner ​ [/rainbow]

Now we just need cake... Oh yeah @Fantasy_Star whats that in your signature? It's really odd.

EDIT: Hey click that tagged name... Totally broke iwaku.

-hiding behind Haruka-

Has senpai noticed me yet Haruka-chan o///o

[rainbow] It's a girl from kantai collection.... >w> odd is Fantasy's middle name.. ​ [/rainbow]

@Haruka -.- Who do you think. The one named senpai o///o

OK now you need to tell me exactly what it is because i'm not going to be able to stop watching that gif until I know about it.

Her gif, the little thing with the looks like Tony from One Piece.

[rainbow] Yay!...Thank you for the cookie. c: ...The girl is getting her cheeks rubbed and she doesn't like it. ​ [/rainbow]

Status
Not open for further replies.