OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yay!, Thank you)

f26d0a2fad34c6520cc0d2049c73143ab7dc821d.jpg

-Name-
Ren Autumrose
-Gender-
♂ [♀]
-Age-
-Height-
5'3
-Personality-
Ren is a rather curious girl with vivd imagination she tends to draw abstact pictures for her free time, She's a nice, yet very weird person at the same time once you get to meet her.
She's very out going as well.
-Background-
There's nothing much to say for her background, She just does the "ordinary" things, She helps her family run the cake shop, Plays video games 24/7, Draws, And hangs out with friends.
So that really is all to say about her background.
(
caa83425bd6e5f88201f3b5431cef9db95c1fd9b.jpg
)
{In-Game Info}

-Username-
Pixiv
-Race/Class-
Mage
-Ability(/ies)-
With her magic pen item Pixiv is able to draw useful things to help her along the way, She's able to heal other plays, Though she doesn't heal herself since the healing
causes her hp to lower.
Pen and Dual pistols

{What do you think of the Real World?}
"The real word huh?...Hm...It's lovely but not as lovely as a world thats filled with adventure and monsters that you can beat Also the awesome items you earn but in short terms
I feel more alive in the virtual world than real life..."
{Misc}

-Hobbies-
Ren tends to draw alot or either hang out with her two friends who are really fun to her, She also likes baking all sorts of sweets like macarons, Cupcakes, and cookies.
-Skills-
Ren is good at baking, and also good at drawing.
-Theme Song-
(I just had to.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it not an interesting character? I can redo her.

@Kitty What?Noooo,she's perf! (and cute :3).Sorry if it gave off the wrong message... >~<;

@Urdnot Grunt Oh well...it can't be helped,sadly xD

Edit:
@Fantasy_Star Accepted.Whoops,forgot to mention that..xD

It's fine! I just didn't know if she seemed too boring or w/e! Didn't want a crappy character. :3

Yeah, pretty dang good if I don't say so myself! No objections here, let the ladies roll through XD

Oh yeah was I allowed a second character or not? Just making plans is all and I need to know whether those plans feature a second character or not.

Well,I personally don't care as much if there are more girls than guys,but I also like it balanced as much as possible...idek

Guess you guys will be having a mini-harem...only difference is there's two guys .3. *shot*

@Raitoningu Um....I was actually planning on requesting people to just make one character each for now...sorry > <

Two guys huh....

-silently murders Drago-

>.>

giphy.gif

Clap clap for you.Nobody will ever know what you just did,I guarantee .3.

B-but. If no one knows then what is the point of murdering...I want to be chased, have the thrill of being one step ahead!

-revives Drago-

Oh...okay then. *slides dagger on table over to you* Here,wait for erryone to get here before you do your move.

Oh ok no second character then. I'm still gonna use it as an NPC at some point though.

*Slowly backs away* I'm hurt really. And here I was awaiting my harem! Now I have to worry about being stabbed.

Try to get a harim and you might have more than one knife to worry about...

o_o yeah, I'm good just being your friendly everyday blacksmith.

@RayChel Mana...is there by any chance you got that name from Guilty Crown? Accepted.
That wasn't the direct intent. If it had been intentional, I definitely would have picked Hare. It was just a perfect name--and now I know where I drew it from. So thank you. ^^

As for the second post...I haven't really thought of that that much.I was planning it to be somewhat like Akihiko Kayaba(or something like that),but instead of just wanting to have a floating castle to lead him making that game,the creator was just really tired of the world and wanted to create a completely new one...*saving more details for RP* :V (though that sounds waaaay better than this..xD)
Eh-heh. I seem to have sorta slipped 1/2 Prince in instead of SAO. >_< So somebody made the game to declare himself (or herself?) a deity; that works fine. Easy to hate Bossu that way.

Personal opinion: gender balance is overrated. I chose to not make a boy on purpose. I want lots of girls doing girl things, so the few males can be suitably uncomfortable. I want to compete over a love interest. Yes, what I want is-!
A HAREM SETUP!!
Even if it doesn't pan out that way, it's the thought that counts. A 3/5 count sounds just about right, if another guy wants to join; if not, this is a good group already.

@Fantasy_Star You've picked a good theme song; it says a lot about the character.

Last edited by a moderator:
*too lazy and sleepy to tag people and respond and stuff so just assume that I approve**gets killed by everyone*

We'll get this RP started once the 7th person comes.If my half-asleep mind isnt failing me, I believe we already have 6 charries including myself and is in need of one last person.

So yay for that. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.