OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.I guess I'm the 7th person. ^^ I'll post a CS as soon as possible! XD

Hallelujers,the chosen 7th person has arrived /oAo)/
Um,take your time with your CS :3

And I also finally got errybody's charries on the 2nd post.

^.^ I found this thread since I noticed Drago was in it.I already role play with him in another thread and I figured he was in more interesting threads.This one really caught my interest so I had to post for the 7th spot.Ok I will but I plan to have it posted soon. XD *Does hand signs* Shadow Clone Jutsu! *A poof of smoke appears and where it clears a clone is beside me.* Be back soon! *Excitedly runs off to work on my CS leaving my shadow clone standing there.*

Aww,glad to hear that c: *glomps your shadow clone* we'll be having so much fun together clone ewe

*Gets glomped and falls over then laughs* Yep :3 Cookie? *Pulls out a giant cookie*

Cookie? DID SOMEBODY SAY COOKIE!? OAK
*takes and nibbles on cookie* >w<

If anyone was wondering, I might start this on Sunday the latest :V

*My clone laughs* Ok.The real me is working hard on her CS. ^^

@ Urdnot What's wrong?

I wanted a cookie...

Oh ok. *Pulls out six more giant cookies and gives you one.* There you go. :)

*Silently sneaks around her and swipes one of the giant cookies* HA HA! I've stolen your cookie! *Runs off triumphantly with the cookie*

Yeah!

-eats the cookie-

*eats other 4 cookies bc other peeps were too slow to get it*

I shall be here waiting.. .w.

Sends in an elite assault team of highly trained ninja warriors to discern the location of and retrieve a cookie to be returned to me immediately for sampling.

*Traps ninjas inside a Seal in order to claim target cookie*
*Feels bad; splits cookie in half*

Is this still open for sign ups? I'm interested ^^

Aah but theres a problem with that strategy, my friend, because you see, these are specially trained elite ninjas with magic powers and they duplicated the cookie so you only got a clone, not the original sample...

@ Drago *My clone laughs* Why would you steal a cookie that was already meant for you? *My clone falls over laughing hard when four cookies are eaten*

@ Haruka What kind of stomach do you have? XD

You must be imagining GIGANTIC cookies then. I often find I've eaten an entire pack before it even crosses my mind to save some for later.

My stomach has no ends nor boundaries.I can eat pretty much errything ewe

@senpai Um...mm-yep :3 but I might close the SUs after you post yours cuz I'm not that confident in handling an RP with a huge number of players xD

Status
Not open for further replies.