OOC Take me Somewhere Better

Thank you, that is very helpful. I didn't even know what fey were exactly (although from the talk I did hear fairies mentioned.) Doing some research; It looks as though a fey is a cross between a human and a magical creature (in a nutshell.) Correct me if I'm wrong... ^.^'

Oh yeah... and I'm still thinking about it; I'm just hesitant with this being out of my comfort zone and all. Never used a fey before, although if there was something reptilian I would probably jump on it hastily (so please, tell me if you know of one!)

I'd just go with an elf. It's the most commonly used, really, from what I've seen. They are easier to use because elves are in tune with nature. You can probably use the earth to harden the skin of an elf to make it look vaguely reptilian, but it is used for protection against hard blows. That way you can be both fey and be able to manipulate vaguely reptilian characteristics. Hopefully that may work.

Ah, good suggestion :D Yeah, generally there are no reptiles with fey, they're more so elves or trolls. But yes, if you'd like to have your character capable of creating a hardening skin, be my guest :D

By the way guys, if you have not already posted, the IC is up, the link on the intro of the OOC. :D

Eerp. i might be out for a few days. ill be back asap!