OOC Take me Somewhere Better

I know :p I just have to wait for one of the people who is interested, they're moving, so it'd be mean to start without them.

Hm, what do you mean? I'll be starting the IC tomorrow.

hi hi hihihihihih....im still here, just still very hectic...but i AM here, and i am ready whenever you all are...im so sorry...

no prob...i hadn't posted either

>.>
<.<
>.>

Went snooping just now. Looks like there isn't an IC as yet. oO Wonder what happened.

OH RIGHT!

someone's moving so Bee's waiting for them to get settled before starting the RP

hmm...okies...haha...need to learn to read more...

SORRRY GUYS! My internet crashed!
I will, I promise, post the IC at eight pm central. So in an hour and 43 minutes it should be up.
I need a promise back from you guys though. Once I post the RP will you be a little slow at replying for a month or so? I'm working with a bunch of school projects at the moment and I can only be on to reply once a day or twice if I'm lucky. So please make it easy for me to read and catch up, alright? :D

:p I'm not trying to stop your creative juices from flowing, just don't reply so many times that there's been two more pages since my last reply, kay?

Anyways, IC is almost ready.

...Does this mean the thread is closed? I just looked at this thread and found it interesting, and I would like to join. I've also noticed you wanted no more outsiders. Does this means that the races are also now restricted to fey and humans?

Creating a new character from scratch is going to be a pain, but like physical exercise I know it will produce a good feeling in the end. :)

You can still join.

Well....I'd like to think that all species are welcome into any of the courts. They can be immigrants. Just like Arabs and Russians travel to America to live, this can be the same thing. The person or creature you'd like to have could have been living in either of the courts or the places in between before the whole thing started.

It's an idea so that you wouldn't have to be turned away because of wielding an outsider.

[I LOVE working around restrictions....xD sorry. But yeah, hope this helps.]

Oh, the creatures were restricted to human or fey :p Fey is not just fairies. It's trolls, goblins, sprites, nymphs, elves, etc. Had I wanted demons or vampires I would've created a all-or-nothing fantasy role play which I might do later on, but of COURSE you can still join.

An outsider is a fey banned from either court for upsetting the king/queen. If you want you can make an outside character and an in-court character, but you cannot only have an outsider. Does that make sense?

I FAIL AT READING T^T

but oh well....i tried.

and I thank you for that Bass ;D I applaud you for trying to help and make my duties less stressful. *hands you a success cookie*

I just earned....*does an Ash Catchem and twirls before stopping with sucees cookie out to the public,*.... a SUCCESS COOKIE!

xD