( OOC) Restraints Of Perfection

Oh no worries =p It depends if you want her to be there or not. It could be interesting to have her there , but it could be just as intriguing to have Mr. Edgewood say she never came back that night. You know? Its up to you though ^.^

I"m sorry I haven't been on much guys =[ I will try to post something either tonight or tomorrow, but I won't promise anything. If I don't talk to any of ya'll before Monday, I hope you have an amazing thanksgiving! ^.^

I'm back! I should get around to posting tonight since I will be home. Sorry for the delay.

I think we all used the break for friends and family, so no worries Arceim :) How was everybody's Thanksgiving?

Oh, it was grand! I went out to the middle of nowhere in Georgia and spent it with my friend's family. It was interesting. How was yours?

Mine was fantastic! I spent Tuseday evening through Saturday night with family, complete with four Thanksgiving dinners XD 10 pounds later... jk :P

It was a lot of fun though =)

Yeah, sorry about the Thanksgiving absence as well. ^^; but glad that you guys had a good Turkey day :)

Name: Jacob Edgwood
Status in society: Citizen
Personality: Jacob is head strong and quick to anger. He loves his job in the MPF and uses taking down people as a way to releive his stress. Inside he does care and love others, but allows his anger and emotions get in the way and usually gets it through brute strength.
Appearance:
4776408837_0dbbda4667.jpghttp://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5955&d=1320884515
Background: Grew up in a normal family, got picked for the MPF and ended up with Savana.

(( Just a quick Character sheet for him just in case ))