( OOC) Restraints Of Perfection

Lol, naw I'm a male I think...
-checks-
Yep, looks bout right.

Whew! That's a relief. I might have worried about you otherwise.

Lol I worry about me anyways O.O
I'm not right >.> in the head.

Oh noo... You won't end up on snapped will you? That's one intense show.

Sorry for the somewhat stand still in the roleplay right now =/

I watched this one episode where this chick killed her parents, and of course lied about it, but the way she tried to hide the evidence was ridiculous. I could have done it better than she had.

It's not hard to kill someone and get away with it if a person really thinks about how to do it. Even with todays technology it can still be done.

So I've heard. I mean it would be interesting to get around it but I don't really want to kill anyone and I doubt there would be a TV show about that.

Blah my jaw keeps popping =[ What a nuisance. Anywho, like I said just moments ago, I'm off to bed. If ya'll come up with an award winning idea or anything of the sort, just post it and I will definitely see it tomorrow. Good night!

Hey guys! I'm going to create another character. She is going to be an outcast so the formation of the rebellion will go smoothly in the Drylands.

Name: Harlynn Montgomery
Status in Society: Cast out
Appearance:
View attachment 6025
Personality: She is outspoken and tends to say exactly whats on her mind. Her voice is gravelly, which makes her somewhat self conscious because she was picked on for not having a smooth voice when she lived in Callum. Harlynn works in the bar earning her wages by spending nights with some customers. It wasn't the lifestyle she wanted and she hates how she feels, but she would never let her tough exterior crack.
Background: Harlynn lived in Callum until she was 19. Her father was killed in the street by police when she was 18 and since that moment she made it her goal to tear down the government. She managed to find Brayden and join his gang, but it was also the moment her promiscuous lifestyle started. During one of the jobs he had appointed her to, she was caught and cast out immediately for causing chaos in society.

Sweet new character, though I feel sorry for her for what she does for a living :( Would she be a familiar face to Archer, who hires out at the bar as well?

If so, that could be an easy way to get the three outcasts together and even hook them up with Brayden and the others.

Never mind. I just read your post and I assume that they both know each other. Let me know if that isn't the case.

I was thinking that they could know of each other since they do hang around in the bar.

Awesome. I'm just waiting on Gabriel so Archer can continue. Maybe she'll notice Harlynn and go talk to her next - maybe even introduce her to the "traveling wizard with a monocle" =P

Hahaha good plan! =] That's super exciting! So what do you think of the beginning of the roleplay? Is it to your liking at the moment?

I'm new to the rp world and so have little to compare it to, but I am loving it so far. The story is solid, people are participating, and I think we have some amazing characters and writers :) It's odd - whenever I write on my own I get bord quickly and want to get to the 'exciting' part, but even the little stuff right now is energizing! Of course, 'm sure you are well familiar with that feeling :D

I definitely know the feeling you're talking about. I think that's how you can tell if the roleplay is good or now. I am also familiar with the feeling of losing my inspiration and not wanting to post, but I doubt that will happen here. I feel as if we have a solid group that knows how to keep things rolling. You know?