( OOC) Restraints Of Perfection

Here is a second character I think I am going to play so that we have more than one outcast.

Character Type: Outcast<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
Name: Lia "Archer" Starr<o:p></o:p>
Description: Female, age 22, 5'9" tall, 142 lb.<o:p></o:p>
Appearance: Lia Archer Starr.jpg<v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 203.25pt; HEIGHT: 278.25pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_3 o:spid="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:title=""></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>
Personality: Archer associates herself with the paladins and righteous heroes of legend and myth. Despising cruelty and injustice, she would sooner kill a petty thief than let him steal a loaf of bread. But to those who are honest and just, she is compassionate, generous, and loving. <o:p></o:p>
Occupation: Archer is a Guardian; this means that among the chaos of anarchy in the Drylands, she is a hired warrior whose purpose is to defend, not to attack. Favoring the silent bow with ammunition she can continually reuse, her tactic is to remain hidden and unnoticed until a window is opened to strike. Perhaps her more narrowed strategy is to cause fear and panic in those who might be attacking her charge, and manipulate that fear until they flee or leave themselves open for an assault. <o:p></o:p>
Background: Archer was born and raised in the Drylands, her mother a rape victim accused of adultery. Living in the worst of conditions since birth, she has had to fight to survive since she could walk. During her younger years, she helped her mother work the fields of a potato farm nearly twenty miles from Callum. Shortly after she had turned ten, however, a group of bandits had raided the farm and left her and her mother without food or resource.

Several months later of scavenging and day labor, they found a permanent place to stay at a large shack built by a welder who had badmouthed the government. It was there that Archer first picked up a recurve bow, and in just a few weeks was able to hit a bull's-eye at twenty yards (thus earning her nickname). The welder became a father figure for Archer, providing for her and her mother and even telling her of all the wickedness of the Callum government.

When Archer was sixteen, another raid occurred at the shack. This time, however, Archer awoke to the rustling noise outside of the sheet-metal walls. Grabbing her bow and five arrows she had so prized, she crept out and managed to kill three men before any of them knew someone was aware of their presence. The last three were more difficult, as they proceeded to look for her upon finding their fallen comrades, but with the help of cloud cover and corners to hide in, she was able to hunt down the rest without detection.

Since that night, Archer has hired herself out to dozens of places, acting as a guardian of whatever and whoever needed it against the raids that were so frequently threatened. It was almost as if Archer was born to do just that, and she loved the pay it provided for her mother and her. Of course, not all jobs paid her with food and clothing, but with tools as well. A challenging job when she was going on nineteen had won her a powerful hunting bow, and a recent job had given her a dozen razor-tipped aluminum arrows.

It was not until Archer's twenty-first birthday that she learned of a gang in Callum and outcasts joining together to rebel against the government. Using her now numerous resources, she quickly learned how to find them and volunteered as an infiltrator and sniper. <o:p></o:p>
Motives: Archer has always hated the injustices caused by the totalitarian dictatorship of the Callum government. Alone, there was little she could do to bring righteousness back to the land, but with numbers and resources, she could follow her calling and make the world a better place.<o:p></o:p>

I hope these characters are alright. Let me know if I should change anything/ if anything needs to be added :)

Sweet chars :)
This is looking like it's going to turn out to really fun.

I agree whole-heartedly. But maybe something we should consider is how we want individual characters to meet. Are we going to start out knowing everybody, only those whom we specifically stated in our bios, or are we going to have to maneuver around until we get to know one another?

Probably going to have to manuever around. Ecept for those who decided to put there faces all over the place when they killed an official <.< course that just means people will know who my guy is lol i just wont know anyone lol.

I believe it will be a little of both. I mean the people in Brayden's gang will know each other so that's good. Some officials may know of each other but haven't properly met. One thing I have noticed, is that we lack an actual citizen of society. Someone who has no ulterior motives and is completely oblivious to this government's actions.

Sorry, but I think two characters for a single rp is enough to start out with, especially when I am entering a few more X) Otherwise, when do we think we will be ready to begin the story? I'm excited to see how this works out!!

I could throw up an oblivious citizen if you want. Maybe someone who gets swept up in all the mess who doesn't want to be apart of it?

Sea- Don't worry about it. I wasn't suggesting anyone else take on another character. You're fine =] I'm planning on having it posted either later this evening or tonight since I don't have school tomorrow ^.^

Rouge - Only if you want to. We could always play around it. Throw in NPCs here and there. You know? Your call.

Up to yall when we start I'm just along for the ride lol.

I try to be as flexible as possible. Like the elastic dude from fantastic 4 lol. Mr Stretchy Spandex Pants or w/e lmao

You know, I've never seen that movie. You could be like the elastic woman in the incredibles, but you aren't a girl. =p

Uh oh, the mystery thickens! I guess I shouldn't assume things about a little blue bunny ;p