OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guuuuuys, I'm still around, have some "issues". I've got some replies lined up.

I is slowly working on a couple posts too.

My own is on my to-do list for today.

@lynzy , @XC may join you for a conversation soon.

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
Fuck. How dead am I? ;-;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun
Not at all, @Senpie ! I gave Lemuel PTSD and he's on the ship, no longer fit for diving.

I just wanted to kindly remember everybody to read the posts of the other nations as well and not only the posts of your own nation.
Otherwise somebody may slap your nation to the ground and clad it into chains, laughing. Just saying~

Should I jump back in somehow?

Sure senpie, find the last post I made about Lemuel and you can just take off from there.

How much reading do I have to catch up on?

I just skimmed really quickly, as most of it seems irrelevant to Lemuel at the moment. If I can guess correctly though, Tem has returned underwater and is speaking to one of the ancients, and Lemuel is trying to return her to the surface?

There's some good pieces that @AtomicItalian wrote that deal with life on the ship board. And yeah, so far, there's another group on the ocean floor, and Lemuel had a bit of PTSD from the previous trip, so he's been assigned to a valuer, inspecting the goods they drag up.

Is he trying to get Tem back to the surface? What are the wires attached to?

I'm unsure on what he's doing, making sure that the guards aren't looking. Just making sure, because I don't think he'd have done that if he was just doing his job. I wanna make sure before I post.~

The wires are basically a ransom: find and attach one hundred wires to objects on the bottom of the floor, and we will haul you back up to the top. Until then, you're down there.

I wrote him as being protective of her, since they survived their first adventure together. He thinks that something is wrong, and wants to yank them back up - but they haven't fulfilled their quota.

Howdy, Fresh Meat here. It seems as though quite a few Char Applications seem to be pending at the moment, so I was just wondering what are the odds of being able to jump aboard this ship at this point in time? Do you reckon the threads are starting to grow too convoluted and/or inactive to encourage new players like me to join in now?

Howdy, Fresh Meat here. It seems as though quite a few Char Applications seem to be pending at the moment, so I was just wondering what are the odds of being able to jump aboard this ship at this point in time? Do you reckon the threads are starting to grow too convoluted and/or inactive to encourage new players like me to join in now?
The process works as follows:
una is going to slap you into a PM, if you try to escape I will block your way and torture you...
then he is going to talk to you about your character, possibly make suggestions and give you great ideas.
He is going to ask you a few things and possibly for where you are planning to take your character.

Then you both are going to hug and cuddle into a bed....

Give him some time! it always destroys his heart to change the bedpartner.
I would suggest to wait and be patient for 1-3 days, he is going to slap you soon enough :D

And in a way, I dont know about character pending >.> got in pretty quickly.

Half of what I wrote is just fluff and intended to be interpreted as a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.