OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to finally get my post up finally today. I've got a very busy weekend coming up though so I'd like to post before it.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
@Ner0 WHERE ARE WE GOING WIT DIS?

So, I will be inactive for the next two weeks because I have family coming over and I'm the person to entertain them. The painful irony.

In any case, I will probably have rare moments in which I check Iwaku on my phone, but I'm confident to say that I won't be able to post at all. If there is anything you want from me then I hope it isn't urgent. Apologises!

• Thank You
I had a terrific time at lunch today. I'm feeling so good that I'm going to be sporadically on and off so I can decide if I have food poisoning or not.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mglo
Incubation period for salmonella, lysteria, and all the other laundry list is just about over. I'm back.

I'm new to the site, and this roleplay is a big reason why! I'm hoping to join up, but I just wanted to be sure it would be OK to apply and play so late in the game.

@Forianna yes! We are always accepting applications. ^^

Book 2 is opening "soon", so now is a time of chaos and turmoil and change, a good opportunity to join. By soon, I mean, if I can wring more posts out of people ...

Reactions: Forianna
Things just eased up on my side so I'll be posting everywhere before next week (I've got another hell week of transition ahead of me D: )

• Thank You
Well, post was gunna come from me tommorow but I just got called in.

SoooOoOooooOOOOooo

Tommorow after work. Maybe.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: White
It is! We are still reviewing your application though. It doesn't usually take this long but I'll get with @unanun to figure it out.

Reactions: Forianna
It is! We are still reviewing your application though. It doesn't usually take this long but I'll get with @unanun to figure it out.
It's all good, I totally understand! I was just wondering cause I'll have to figure out my Skype login lol

Thank you for keeping me updated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.