OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Taggart"

"The Taggart"
Dammit.

The top little bit was brain storm from my last post that I thought was complete and didn't need to be edited. I'll fix that up.

And I didn't mean to suggest they were alive during the cataclysm, just around very soon afterwards.

Chexybaby, what's your plan for the rest of your post that you cut off?

ALSO, some consensus on the current season needs to be set. I think @Zen had it set at Summer when Ilium first started. It should be fall.

Chexybaby, what's your plan for the rest of your post that you cut off?

Some sort of deal from the First that sends the team back with an artifact or something. A weapon of some sort, perhaps the pendulum thing we talked about. Still undecided on that one.

Ghoul Sage post coming up!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
So I don't know if the dude playing Lemuel, the inspector, is still playing, but if he is, that is why I left that ending a bit ambiguous. Figure maybe we can work a post together.

If he isn't, I'll just write up a follow up and go from there.

ALRIGHT BOYS! Let's get some momentum back into this.

By my count, here's what needs doing:

- Advancing the Pegulis plot (@Mglo ? Do you want me to help you?)
- Mapping out the undersea floor
- Finishing up a bit of drama in Kaustir (@UltimaCircuit @Zen @fatalrendezvous @Eternalfire61)

A little somethin' somethin' kept me a busy, but it's a done with. I can start writing again so I'll get on that.

Might ask for help D:
MIGHT!

Reactions: unanun
And girls. Actually, I'm pretty there are more girls on ilium than boys.

Well, it's probably too late for Vaz to get involved in any storylines before the end of the chapter.

If we're looking at ending within the week, then Vaz will probably just reconnect with his uncle on Prosperos and learn a little bit about conditions in Avarath before he leaves. He'll get some information from his uncle which may lead to a storyline down the road if nothing more substantial pulls Vaz in.

I don't think we'll end within a week .. still gots some stuff to do with Pegulis to drive things to a fever pitch.

Reactions: lynzy
Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on things and try to plug into whatever storylines end up seeming natural/logical for Vaz to be a part of.

@AtomicItalian @Chexmix @Snowday @Sofa King Fancy

How would we like to resolve the Prosperos? I know Snowday is out until Saturday. We've got proto avian-draken things down in the deeps, and Vaz floating around the top.
I'd like to come back up with a weapon of sorts, something that would put the Prosperos in good invading position, but not something that would be the end all be all. There's still the mentioning of the cargo on Leo's ship too of course.

Also, as far as mapping out the seafloor, did you mean creating one for us to use as a reference or actually mapping it in character?

In character.

Perhaps I can hijack one of the proto-Avian-Drakens for some plotty stuff. He would not be willing, from my perspective, to have much to do with the surface dwellers, and would be pretty hostile if you wanted to take something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.