OOC: A Forest and it's Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the cs design
You mean this? CODING HELL

And if so, I sent that ooc post in your other rp, not in this rp XD wow.... you confused me and got the rps mixed. I sent the link to Fiery test chambers so you can see how to make a cs, if you create your own thread in test chambers you can post a cs and work on the design there without worrying about it being covered in here when you can;t finish it. I do all my cses in my test chambers so I can fix them up and only post in an rp once they are fully done XD. *pats head* Precious... just precious XD

You mean this? CODING HELL

And if so, I sent that ooc post in your other rp, not in this rp XD wow.... you confused me and got the rps mixed. I sent the link to Fiery test chambers so you can see how to make a cs, if you create your own thread in test chambers you can post a cs and work on the design there without worrying about it being covered in here when you can;t finish it. I do all my cses in my test chambers so I can fix them up and only post in an rp once they are fully done XD. *pats head* Precious... just precious XD

Lol thank you

• Love
Reactions: Justin
i feel like idiot now, if you excuse me ima find a bridge

So...which of the sisters is the oldest? What about the youngest? And will any of ya'll mind if Lexi gives your character a nickname? We never did talk about they dynamics between the ladies.

So...which of the sisters is the oldest? What about the youngest? And will any of ya'll mind if Lexi gives your character a nickname? We never did talk about they dynamics between the ladies.

There is no oldest or youngest everyones the same age yeah nicknames are fine

I loovvvee the way the rp is going *feeling very pleased*

There is no oldest or youngest everyones the same age yeah nicknames are fine
there's an order in which they where born though, and I hear that can e a big thing among twins and the like. Twas just curious is all. It'll also help me figure out the pack mentality Lexi gets into if I can figure out how they all stand with each other. Who's closer to who? Who's more competitive with who? Whos the most gifted mage? (<-although, I'd like to claim that one, hence why I made her bad at combat. But this is why we need to talk about things.)The most gifted fighter? The most controlled? The least controlled? The easiest to get along with? The bitchiest? The kindest? WHich sister know how to press who's buttons? That kinda stuff, who's mother's favorite? Who's the black sheep?

Reactions: Sailor Pluto
there's an order in which they where born though, and I hear that can e a big thing among twins and the like. Twas just curious is all. It'll also help me figure out the pack mentality Lexi gets into if I can figure out how they all stand with each other. Who's closer to who? Who's more competitive with who? Whos the most gifted mage? (<-although, I'd like to claim that one, hence why I made her bad at combat. But this is why we need to talk about things.)The most gifted fighter? The most controlled? The least controlled? The easiest to get along with? The bitchiest? The kindest? WHich sister know how to press who's buttons? That kinda stuff, who's mother's favorite? Who's the black sheep?
Uhh...yeah... that's a lot that my brain is not going to be able to process right now and seems like most of that would reveal itself in the rp.

I can tell you I'm probably the most bitchiest and the most wicked, and I'll be born third. Since three is my favorites number.

@Silver

I figured reading their personalities would help you figure all this out and I asked everyone before I started the main rp if there where any questions before we started only one person replied with a question and I waited a decent amount of time before I posted just in case their were questions. I'm good with a dagger too if that helps.

I will reply after work today

Status
Not open for further replies.