OOC: A Forest and it's Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it though!! It's been such a long time since I've listened to her. By the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
i listen to her from time to time, but i personally prefer iron maiden and the like, and thank you

I'm good to go

Yeah, let's do this shit.

Oh shit @~Dark Disney~ what is the signal when my guy can step in, since he will have to save her victim from dying... which is where he'll get his wings. Is she going to use poison or something, then my guy, being immune to it and have an affinity to stopping all forms of poison, maybe his aura just interrupts her poison when she does it, or if she does it.. if that makes sense XD.

Oh shit @~Dark Disney~ what is the signal when my guy can step in, since he will have to save her victim from dying... which is where he'll get his wings. Is she going to use poison or something, then my guy, being immune to it and have an affinity to stopping all forms of poison, maybe his aura just interrupts her poison when she does it, or if she does it.. if that makes sense XD.
pm me

@Liky can you pm me as well so we can go over when you jump.

For all the brothers keep in mind you can still replay to the thread interacting with your brother and what not until your partner gives you the clue when she wants you to jump in on your kill.

Kayson will probably be at the Bar, watching people dance. He might get up and dance in the club, maybe XD. He's the more independent one so he might be on his own maybe for the start.

Do all brothers have to step in to save thier charges victim?

Do all brothers have to step in to save thier charges victim?
I think so, unless you want to fail and let her turn dark right in the beginning.

I know Kayson will be saving the victim so he can get his wings though.

I think so, unless you want to fail and let her turn dark right in the beginning.

I know Kayson will be saving the victim so he can get his wings though.
I meant in the starting club scene

I'm ready to go as well. :)

No you dont have too. If you want to fail you can and have his wing turn black. I might torture Liky and do that to him. Just cause thats me. *evil grin*
Hehehe being evil is more fun afterall

Well there it is, my guy wants to be good so yeah.

• Thank You
Reactions: Psycho Of Ireland
Status
Not open for further replies.