OOC: A Forest and it's Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well i will be starting the new thread hope everyone is ready

Alright now im starting it had to go over a few things with liky first

Alright heres the link...

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-forest-and-its-secrets-closed-rp.149870/

I posted from my phone so the beginning isnt how I wanted to be. I also dont know if the pictures posted how i wanted them to. Two being on the left one being on the right.

Also the skirt dress picture is so you can have an idea what Alessandra is wearing since its hard to get detailed with this phone.

Hope you like how I started it off

Tis an interesting start, il be posting after I wake up as it's nearly 3 in the morning and I'm wrecked

By the way these are the blades that Alessandra carries. She has two of them. The clear part is a vile and since she's crazy and super evil she fills both of them up with one drop of her victims blood.

She's definitely my most twisted character I've played

Prince_of_Persia-Sands_of_Time_Dagger-UC2679.jpg

Posting Friday^^/

Im not confused. *tilts head* I've had a concussion for the past week. Concussed.
Ohhkaayy...

Google sucks I typed in concussed to see if I was thinking the right definition for it and it said hit the head of... oh ok yeah that's right. Must of read it wrong it's way to early right now.

Sorry to hear that, I hope your feeling better and not in to much pain. Also @~Dark Disney~ hope your hubbys feeling better.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Liky @Andy @Justinaholic I can't remember who and I don't know which thread it was posted on, but which one of you guys attached the info about my a CS and can you post it again por favor

I don't think it was me either.

ugh I can't remember who it was. I thought it was the same person who pasted the info about moving pictures around from left side to right side.

ugh I can't remember who it was. I thought it was the same person who pasted the info about moving pictures around from left side to right side.
Yeah I was the one who did the picture thing but not that other thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.