ONLY WAR: TO THE LAST

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

........scoop?

Does the meltagun have a scoop, for the ashes of the dead?

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine

........scoop?

Does the meltagun have a scoop, for the ashes of the dead?
It's like a bayonet. A scoop drops down, and you spoon it into your canteen, and drink it down. You're literally feasting on the enemies of the Emperor.

Well, imbibing.

Last edited:
You can mix it with Deimos's more or less engine de-greaser =D

Just don't tell the tech-priests. They'd use the words "holy" and "machine" a lot while uttering words no sensible human can comprehend. And I do so get the giggles when they try and scold people.

Unfortunately "abusing" rare and valuable equipment carries the death penalty in most regiments.

So we can't use the scoop for ice cream then?

MELTA ICE CREAM!

We shall serve it in Baeur's piss boots.

At least his feet will be warm.

Well, I don't blame him for his piss-boots, but keep that away from the still. <.<

But... Melta-cream...

ALSO, I FINALLY POSTED. >:|

WELL FUCK IT. EVERYONE ALREADY IN THE GAME HAS ALREADY POSTED AND I'VE BEEN WANTING TO POST THAT FOR THREE DAYS, SO SCREW THE INTRO.

LET'S GET THIS COMBAT DROP STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTEEEEEEED.

Our Valkyrie has been hit on-route to the drop site; fortunately the squad has made it out, but because of Lazy GM Bullshit due to the ship's descent they have been split into two groups.

GROUP ONE, headed by Sergeant Kores, is made up of Privates Aiar (@Vay), Bauer (@Darth Revan) and Vesperin (@Seiji).

GROUP TWO, headed by Corporal Carthex (@Asmodeus), is made up of Deimos (@Hydronine), Aperion (@Cerulean), Kross (@Rain of the Night) and Straun (@Kadaeux).

Below is a map of the area this first mission will be taking place in (yes, I made a map: be amazed by my mad GMing skills):

BHSZYmX.jpg

The blue is GROUP ONE'S landing spot, in a small clearing amidst the foothills and trees.

The green is GROUP TWO'S landing spot, amidst the forest on the other side of the region.

The yellow line running through the centre of the map is the ROAD LEADING TO THE CITY OF AQUILA. Any reinforcements headed through this area will be using it.

The two yellow regions contain the ANTI-AIR AND ARTILLERY BATTERIES we've been dispatched to take out.

Each hex represents 300m.

Though the two groups will be in communication with each other, they're largely gonna be operating on their own initially. So figure out how you're gonna approach the situation, and try not to get killed.

Rock and roll, chums.

• Love
Awesome post!

Vay thankfully pointed out I forgot to include a scale in the map stuff. That's been added now.

• Love
Anyone else having trouble seeing the image? Or is it just me?

Whichever works for you. I just have no idea what we are looking at here. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.