Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
One-Punch-Man-English-Dub-Announced-For-Adult-Swims-Toonami-feat-1.jpg

(This will be taking place many years in the future so people like Saitama, Genos, Tornado, etc. Are just legends)

Monsters and Villians are still rising up every day and attacking the planet, but the Hero Association has stood strong throughout the years. A handful of Legendary Heroes have been cemented in legend thanks to the Hero Association and looks for fresh blood to take up the mantle of Hero and protect the City from devastation. The rank system is still in effect with Class C being the lowest and Class S being the highest.

Recently terror has been spread by an ironic and unoriginal group of villains known as the "Villain Association". Mimicking the Hero Association, they have an HQ hidden deep underground where Villains go to test and become a registered villain in the Villain Database (accessed by the deepweb). Of course, they didn't just mimic then name but ranks of the Villains that serve the organization. Lowest being C and highest being S.

You are a new Hero who had just taken and passed the test to be registered as such! You may have been a Vigilante before registering, fighting crime without any credit or perhaps you are someone who is young and naive, knowing nothing of the world of Villains.
Hello and welcome to the One Punch inspired fandom roleplay. I have been thinking about how to make a roleplay based off this manga/anime without adding the likes of Saitama into the mix and while it is "loose" on the timeline, that is intentional. So far in the future that he is just a legend only remembered by his hero name "One Punch Man" and no one even remembers the name Saitama. As stated above, your characters will either be experienced fighters or naive heroes, but everyone starts the same by applying and taking the test to become a hero.

Now I'm sure you are wondering "Can I make an S-Class hero like Genos?" what I plan on doing is only allowing 2 S-Class starting heroes (I will have to accept you or not, and I might be taking a spot anyways for plot purposes leaving 1 S-Class spot open). Then the Class A Rank 1 spot will be open, and that will be it for 'powerful' spots. Your character can be strong but they will be C, B or Low A if anything. Limited to creating one character for now, and only going to be looking for a small group. Perhaps 8 at the MAX. May go up to 10.

The plot is pretty basic at the moment, starting off with the Villain Association, who is trying to rival the Hero Association.

City A is still destroyed, becoming the central hub for the HQ of the Heroes and what not.

I am looking for a Co-GM

REQUIREMENTS

Dedication to this roleplay! I'm aiming for one post per week, minimum. The more posts in a week the better!

Must at least be adapt-advance writer that can write at least 2-3 paragraphs minimum. It isn't any fun to get a two line response to someone who may have made 5 paragraphs. Give something to your posts!

No powerplaying, godmodding, etc. The usual stuff that is a no-no.

Hope this gets some attention and if it does, will work on an OOC with more detail and depth for everyone to read! This is just the basics for now (It is only an interest check after all!)

I am certainly interested in this! Loved the wacky variety of monsters and heroes in the series, and I think it'd be a fun/occasionally-serious RP. Though I would like to ask if joining the Villain Association is off-limits? I think it'd be just as fun to have a zany, evil overlord of skulldeath being Rank D or something...

Nonetheless, I could offer my services as a co-gm as well, if you'd like. I have mild experience in Role-Play world creation, along with several fictional writings I've done, though I've never hosted an RP proper. Feel free to decline, though, since I'm sure there are plenty of others more experienced than I (* ^ ω ^)

I am interested :)

For right now yes, joining the Villain Association is Off-Limits. I might open up a spot or two for players that can handle playing two characters and a villain, but for now they are just the bad guy organization. Not so much a playable faction. I will hold the Co-GM spot open a bit longer then, so others can see and have the opportunity.

@Akashi well well well. Look who is still alive >.>

Reactions: An Otaku
Hi hi, I'd be up for this

@Artorias - Hehe, still alive and kicking. Sorry to disappoint you? XD

Welcome everyone! A few more and I will start on the OOC

@Akashi nope. Just haven't seen you in awhile

gimme dat booty

@Artorias - Yeah, been around.. Our paths just didn't cross for a while. But I am here now.. Anyhow, you are correct. It has been a while.

I'M ALIIIVE...

Also of course I'm interested, I can meet the prerequisites and obviously more hopefully in regards to the posting dedication.

Technically I've always been here despite the gray name if it's there...

@Artorias Was it really you Dio?
@Akashi Yo

Here is the OOC!

Also, welcome Zero and I have no idea what you are talking about >.>

Eh if you're on Xbox when I get home I'll rag on ya later lol.

I'm definitely interested! :O I just finished watching the anime, and I was busting my ass off with laughter.

I might go for one of the powerful spots...perhaps not...

I'll hop over to the OOC regardless!

Welcome! The Second S-Class spot is taken by your new Co-GM @Akashi

I'm changing the third "powerful" spot from Class A Rank 1, to Rank 2. Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to be placed in Rank 1 from an exam when Rank 1 gives the chance for promotion.

We also have 8 Players (Including My Character) which is more than enough!

@Kimberlyn @Detective Zero @Shizuochan @Kurogane86 @Verite and Otaku who has special letters in their name and I can't copy so hopefully you have the thread watched >.>

OOC Link!

Status
Not open for further replies.