One Piece: An Odyssey

"Keep walking." Hayden ordered as he remained seated, arms folded across his chest as several pirates circled him like a pack of ravenous dogs.

"Now why would we do that?" One of the men inquired as he brandished a saber that glistened slightly and Hayden shrugged.

"Because you'd hate to make fools of yourselves, perhaps?" He retorted calmly as the man dashed forward and slashed at him. Leaning back in his chair, he allowed it to tilt back so the blade would pass over his face. Reaching back, he placed his palm on the floor before using the appendage to cause the chair to spin. In an instant the leg of the chair hit the pirate in the shin, causing the man to trip and Hayden leaned forward, causing the other leg of the chair to land on the back of the man's neck.

"I refuse to waste my time with grunts." Hayden remarked and the remaining four leaped towards him. Sighing, he followed the same course of action, leaning back into the chair until it tilted backwards. Kicking his leg outwards, he met the chest of one of the men and the contact caused the chair to slide backwards and the top of his head was buried in the stomach of another man.

Leaving the chair tilted, he bent his arms back and reached over his shoulder, grabbing the back of the chair before pushing himself into the air. Removing one hand, he immediately twirled around on the balancing chair while swinging his legs around, practically sweep-kicking all of his aggressors in the face with the style of a street dancer.

Keeping on hand on the back of the chair, he flipped back down into and it let fall forward, the leg of the chair meeting the back of someone's neck once more. Folding his legs, Hayden leaned back into the chair with a disinterested look on his face.

"...This is droll." He sighed out as he folded his arms and closed his eyes.

The tension in the air could've been cut with a knife; it was kill or be killed and these men were fighting for the survival of the fittest. Many comrades were injured as well as the enemy and yet Roma still had that wide smile on his face like he was a kid in a candy store. At first sight one would think he was putting his all into it with all of the bashing he was doing. Many enemies were either laying on the floor screaming from searing hot plasma burning their flesh or they were lying their unconscious or dead, but that wasn't the case. This guy relished fighting, even though he prefers one on one he still will take whatever chance he will get for a fight. He wasn't going all out however; he was just simply having fun as he stated before. How can one tell that he is actually playing with them one may ask? It was his stance; his casual stance when one just stands around talking to friends at a party instead of being in the middle of a battle. If one were to recall Roma's brief fight with Hayden, they would notice that even though he was relaxed he was in a stance that was ready for a dog fight because he was able to gauge that man's strength. To him, these grunts were just small fry that he had to defeat before getting to the big boss.

"You call that flailing swordsmanship?" Six pirates had surrounded him so it would be reasonable to think that Roma, one person, wouldn't be able to do much against them. They were wrong; with each attack they made Roma kept dodging them with speed and ease. He could easily read their attacks with barely any effort since their motions were much too large. Egging them on was just one of his ways of controlling a fight. They were growing increasingly in patient and thus their quality of attacks would suffer.

"Grrrr, kill this bastard!" One of the men roared with anger and they all began to swing at him rapidly, but clumsily. Roma just kept ducking and moving to the side with each slash they made towards him in vain. Turning into plasma to let the attacks go through him and then striking them down would've been much easier, but he couldn't resist a good chance to train his reflexes. It was a good idea to conserve his plasma for the stronger fighters if there were any. Still, not attacking was starting to get boring.

Ducking under a horizontal slash coming at his left and then pushed off from the ground with his weight to send a jaw breaking upper cut under the guy's jaw, sending the man flying onto his back from the sheer force. Before one of the pirates could react Roma sent a devastating right hook at pirate's left ribcage that sounded like thick tree branches breaking in half. The force was so great that the man's body bent in the direction of the force and then flew to the left. The rest of the four pirates slashed down towards Roma's back while he was still facing away from them, but he jumped into the air and did a back flip over them. "Alley Oop!" He landed behind them and he grabbed two out of the four pirate's heads and smacked them together, knocking them out cold. The two remaining pirates turned to Roma, but it was too late for them to attack; Roma spun around with the two unconscious pirates he was holding, and slammed them with their own crewmates. The two of them fell on the floor and Roma swung the two pirates that were out cold down at them, beating the poor bastards with their own friends until they too were out cold.

The music coming from the giant disco ball stopped and then white smoke came out of it. Roma, out of curiosity, turned to inspect it. There wasn't any fire so it was safe to assume that this was generated by a fog machine....and then this music blared out.
(This is also the dance the guy was doing)

What happened quelled the entire battle either out of shock of what is going on or shock of how stupid it was. Dancing, yes dancing, out of the disco ball was this man in the most stereotypical 70s outfit that Roma had ever seen. Even the platform that this guy was walking on was changing with a massive array of colors blinking with the beat. What's worse is that this guy's entire crew was clapping along with the beat and cheering for this bastard!

"Woot, that's our captain!" Cheered one of the men dressed in 70s clothing.

"I'm not sure if you should be proud of that." Roma commented, staring in awestruck. Then he noticed some of his crew members were clapping along with the music. "He's the enemy you idiots!"

The music and dancing just kept going and going along with Roma's patience. Did they come here for a battle or to fucking dance?! Roma charged over to the man, pushing pirates from the crowd surrounding the dancing man. "STOP THE MUSIC! STOP THE FUCKING MUSIC!" He walked onto the dance floor as the music cut out like a record needle ripping off a record.

The 70s man looked at him and shrugged. "Ya see, dancin' is my thang. It runs through my veins and I can't hold myself back. Ya dig? Now stop takin' up the dance floor will ya?" Even the way this guy talked was annoying. Hell even when this guy was standing he was doing the moonwalk and the wave with his arms. It was enough for Roma to want to punch the fucker and he would've done it too if he wasn't interrupted.

"You fucking scrawny bastard Boris! Get off that dance floor and fight me like a real man!" The captain of the Bayou Crocs pushed and tossed everyone who got in his way aside and walked onto the dance floor, growling at the man, but not even acknowledging Roma's presence. The man casted a massive shadow over the two men in front of him.

"Ah, Feral Croc, ya moves are so barbaric and slow that ya would lose against me. Ya dig?" Boris sneered at Feral Croc who in turn snarled at the disco man like the wild animal that he is.

Feral Croc glared at Boris, cracking his knuckles in anticipation for the giant beat down that he planned for Boris. "Oi oi, Groovin' Stallion, no prey of mine has ever escaped me before. I'm gonna tear you limb from limb and make you dance with your stubs for my amusement until you bleed out.

Boris, the Groovin Stallion in turn glared searing hot daggers at the man. "I've been wantin' a crocodile skin jacket for awhile now. Ya dig?"

While they were smack talking each other they've forgotten to address the elephant in the room, glowing elephant to be precise. Roma was standing in the middle of them as his anger slowly bubbled and bubbled until it was about to boil over. Sparkles of sunlight were appearing around him, draining the sunlight to fuel his strength. "You fucking bastards...." Roma said in between his gritting teeth, his shaking fists suddenly erupted with golden plasma, but they were much brighter and had much more force behind them. "GET THE HELL OFF MY SHIP!" With both of his arms, he sent two punches of plasma at the two of them, both of them hit their targets in the stomach with so much force that they flew back into their own ships.

"CAPTAIN!!!" Their crews yelled as they ran back to their respective ships to check on their captains who were both out cold. "RETREAT!" Turning tail, they began to sail back to the island that Roma's crew was originally going to dock until this chaos.

Roma glared at the ships with hopes that his stare will kill them. Roma turned to look at the rest of his crew, that smile on his face was no longer there. "Any able bodied men are to take the wounded back The Doctor's lab! Once treated, we'll head off and finish these bastards off!" Doing as they were told, they took any wounded to The Doctor's lab.

Hearing footsteps once again, Ai aimed for the intruders, the doctor's words echoing in her mind as grunts filled that side of the room. The fighting had died down, but who had won?

Pulling the dead body over her in order to conceal herself, Ai readied to pull the trigger on her pistol.

Waiting to get a clear view of the intruders, the mermaid paused when she saw the men carrying wounded in to be treated. Cursing inwardly, Ai couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't firing. Could it be because she had some shred of decency in her? Nah, couldn't be. It was because they hadn't noticed her yet.

Busy on the wounded, the men continued their work, hardly noticing the body in the corner till an individual went to grab something out of the cabinet that Ai had been hiding in just minutes before.

Stopping in his tracks, the pirate stared down at the woman who seemed to be buried under a corpse.

"A-are you alri-..."

His words stopped when the barrel of a gun made itself known as it pressed into the fabric of his pants just below his stomach.

"Don't you dare touch me..."

Gulping, the man nodded before stepping away and running off to find the Doctor in order to let him know there was an armed woman in his lab.

The Doctor gave another flick of his right hand, the yo-yo spinning downward, waiting to see who would attack next. At the moment, no one moved for they were all stunned still at what just happened, the guy from before now on the floor rolling in pain with a mouth full of shattered teeth.

Expecting them to charge at him and had moved into a defensive stance with yo-yo's gripped in each hand, but the sudden burst of music caught everyone's attention. The tension washed away by the wave of disco music, with all eyes turned to the cause. Mist and flashing light emanated from the opened ship of the disco ball where a male dressed like an disco dancer was dancing to the beat.

One of the oddest events he ever witnessed, that left The Doctor speechless for what could one say to something this....stupid? A blank expression on his face and left only to blink while the men around him cheered on their captain as the one on the floor sat up, blood spilling from his mouth and broken nose."goh cabahn!!"The man shouted with a lisp; twitch of the Doctor's eyebrow and with a twist of his right arm, slammed a yo-yo once more into the guy's face to silence him.

Unsure of what to do next, but thankfully for once his captain did something right by sending both captains flying back onto their respective ships. Enemy pirates followed after their captains, retreating for the time being.' Well, that was....interesting.'Scratching at his forehead with his thumb before hearing Roma order to take the wounded to his lab and would let out a sigh.'More work for me it seems. Really need to work on finding an assistant to help.'He shrugged as those able carried the injured to his lab, though recalled what he had said to Ai before leaving. He wondered if she took what he said seriously when a random crewmember came running up to him, panting."D-Doc! there's...there's a wom- woman trapped under a body and sh- she's armed."He wheezed out, struggling to catch his breath and he was just given his answer as he made his way to his lab where a dead body had been pulled aside from the door.'Get the ones badly injured to the far right of the room and someone bag up this body for now.'Done with that, he made his way to the resting area and leaned forward over the other body to find Ai hiding beneath it.'Hey there, I see you got trigger happy while I was gone. Need help?'Grinning down at her with a small wave of his hand.

Roy was crouching on top of a beam, looking over to see who would be the biggest threat to the ship. It was then that the disco mania freak made his entrance, Roy watching with a blank expression the entire time. "Threat Level....0" He said to himself as he continued to watch the man, disgusted by the music and dance but yet somehow intrigued. He couldn't help but slightly nod his head to the music. After a while, it began to grow on him until it was interrupted by a fat dark skinned man. Roy could tell this man was a threat and was prepared to attack, but instead decided to wait. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something told him to wait. Instead, he watched as the series of events unfolded and the two captains began to flee from the ship towards the island. Roy jumped down, listening to Roma's orders.

He turned, seeing a man holding his broken ribs and barely holding himself up on the rails "You're hurt!" Roy said as he walked towards him. The man chuckled and smiled "Its nothing too bad, but a little help wouldn't hurt?" The man said confused, Roy nowhere in sight. He turned around, Roy rubbing the broken railing behind the injured man "DOn't worry, i'll fix you to be stronger" Roy said, walking off to go get his equipment. The injured man held out his arm to Roy "Ah, excuse me" Roy turned to him and the man nervously smiled "A lil help?" Roy nodded "Sure" He pointed at the door he was walking to "The doctor's office is in there, your welcome" He walked off as the man watched, not sure whether he was his version of hell or if cruel fate was mocking him. In the mean time, Roy opened the door of his workshop with a large wall of smoke coming out. He walked in, grabbing a few items to prep for the upcoming fight.

"Oh, how amazing." Hayden spoke without an ounce of amusement. He was surprised, yes, and some might be so bold as to say caught off guard, but he'd never show it. Instead, he kept the same stoic expression on his face - his facial expression blanker than a whiteboard. He was tempted to speak up when Roma announced that they were going after the other pirates, but he decided to keep quiet. It wasn't his business and he didn't care in all honesty, but so long as he was left alone he wouldn't call-out the captain's orders.

Nope, he was gonna keep quiet.

"Hey, you, bring me something to drink." He commanded to one of the pirates and the man blinked before nodding.

"Alright, one cup of rum-"

"Juice." Hayden swiftly corrected and the man blinked.

"We don't have anymore juice..."

"Everyone is useless and needs to die." Hayden sighed as he leaned back in his chair and shook his head. "The bullshit I go through..."

"What the hell? That kid sent me flying." Feral Croc leaned back in his large, comfy chair with bandaged wrapped around his chest after taking that tremendous blow from Roma. He laid a large hand on his chest and cringed in pain. It still hurt like all hell, but what surprised him was that he never received an attack like that before in his life. Not just him, but his crew and Boris' crew was demolished by just a few people. These guys were total unknowns to him, that is until one of his men ran in.

"C-captain you need to see this!" The pirate tossed a folded up newspaper and the man caught it in the air before opening it up. To his surprise the guys that attacked them previously were rookie pirates with bounties that didn't even reach a million beri yet. "They're the Raconteur Pirates. They've recently have banded together although this Hayden guy isn't apart of the crew...that's as much as we know."

Feral Croc placed the paper on his lap and folded his arms, staying silent for quiet a few moments. "So we were kicked around by fodder. Is that what you're telling me? If that's what you're telling me then get out of my face before I shove your head up your own ass you shit eater." The pirate grunt let out a sound resembling a squeak and a man being castrated by a dull blade before running out without saying a single word. The ship had finally docked along a port of the island that they kept in their territory. It seemed like that he had a new problem on his hands...

Back on the Decatur, Roma was at the helm steering the ship as his men rushed around. In his head he was thinking of who he would bring to the island to fight. The Doctor, while has useful powers and is pretty dangerous with that yo-yo, should probably stay back on the ship to treat the wounded and not get wounded himself just in case. Hayden could come along, his skills would certainly help, but he seems like the kind of guy that doesn't listen to orders and acts on his own accord. Roy would come along and that he would welcome. While naïve, he is very strong and it would be beneficial to bring him along to fight.

It wouldn't be long until they docked by the island and they would notice a town...a ghost town. There was literally not a single person walking on the streets nor hear any noise. It really was lifeless, not even a tumbleweed would dare to appear. "Christ, where is everyone?"

"It appears to be a ghost town. Not surprising seeing as though there are to rival crews in the area." Hayden spoke up as he made his way beside Roma. "I've seen it countless times. Two pirates start fighting over a piece of land and the townspeople are run off. I suppose the same thing happened to that shit den of an island where we met, hence why it's now comprised of nothing but pirates." The mercenary concluded, mostly talking to himself.

"Either way, there should still be some supplies even if they're scarce." Hayden said as he walked off, jumping off of the ship onto the decrepit dock. Had he been here before? It seemed familiar. He didn't know what or why, but he felt an odd sense of nostalgia.

And he hated it. And when he found whatever was making him feel so nostalgic, he would promptly kill it.

Gripping Sin's sheath with his left hand, he ventured onward, uncaring of anyone else who may have come along.

The Doctor gave another flick of his right hand, the yo-yo spinning downward, waiting to see who would attack next. At the moment, no one moved for they were all stunned still at what just happened, the guy from before now on the floor rolling in pain with a mouth full of shattered teeth.

Expecting them to charge at him and had moved into a defensive stance with yo-yo's gripped in each hand, but the sudden burst of music caught everyone's attention. The tension washed away by the wave of disco music, with all eyes turned to the cause. Mist and flashing light emanated from the opened ship of the disco ball where a male dressed like an disco dancer was dancing to the beat.

One of the oddest events he ever witnessed, that left The Doctor speechless for what could one say to something this....stupid? A blank expression on his face and left only to blink while the men around him cheered on their captain as the one on the floor sat up, blood spilling from his mouth and broken nose."goh cabahn!!"The man shouted with a lisp; twitch of the Doctor's eyebrow and with a twist of his right arm, slammed a yo-yo once more into the guy's face to silence him.

Unsure of what to do next, but thankfully for once his captain did something right by sending both captains flying back onto their respective ships. Enemy pirates followed after their captains, retreating for the time being.' Well, that was....interesting.'Scratching at his forehead with his thumb before hearing Roma order to take the wounded to his lab and would let out a sigh.'More work for me it seems. Really need to work on finding an assistant to help.'He shrugged as those able carried the injured to his lab, though recalled what he had said to Ai before leaving. He wondered if she took what he said seriously when a random crewmember came running up to him, panting."D-Doc! there's...there's a wom- woman trapped under a body and sh- she's armed."He wheezed out, struggling to catch his breath and he was just given his answer as he made his way to his lab where a dead body had been pulled aside from the door.'Get the ones badly injured to the far right of the room and someone bag up this body for now.'Done with that, he made his way to the resting area and leaned forward over the other body to find Ai hiding beneath it.'Hey there, I see you got trigger happy while I was gone. Need help?'Grinning down at her with a small wave of his hand.
Eyes widening when she saw the doctor, Ai took in his words for a moment before nodding slowly.

"If you can assure that none of them will sell me out, then yeah. I could use some help."

Glancing over to the other inhabitants of the room, the mermaid blinked to keep her vision straight as her leg ached and the smell of the pirate's blood made her dizzy. No, she wasn't in the condition to deal with money-hungry mutts right now, and she couldn't help but mentally long for the days when she could simply be assured of the fact that every person who saw her died a very swift death.

Eyes widening when she saw the doctor, Ai took in his words for a moment before nodding slowly.

"If you can assure that none of them will sell me out, then yeah. I could use some help."

Glancing over to the other inhabitants of the room, the mermaid blinked to keep her vision straight as her leg ached and the smell of the pirate's blood made her dizzy. No, she wasn't in the condition to deal with money-hungry mutts right now, and she couldn't help but mentally long for the days when she could simply be assured of the fact that every person who saw her died a very swift death.

Peering down at her as she spoke and would look over his shoulder at the other crewmembers and couldn't help but chuckle.'I could, but I doubt anything I say will convince you of that anytime soon. So I'll tell you that I'll make sure no one see's you without me or Hayden around. Now someone get this body off her and help her up onto the bed.'He had to take care of the wounded right now, though grabbed the nearest male by his shirt and pulled his face close.'Your job is to watch her and make sure no one approaches her but me understand? good.'Clapping his hand against the guy's cheek then nodded in Ai's direction, hoping this might calm any worries she might have.

Now that Ai was taken care of, he moved over to the wounded.'Anyone who's got good, steady hands. get your asses over here to assist.'Cracking his neck before grabbing his medical tools to start stitching and patching them up, giving orders to those helping to cover up wounds to stop bleeding or to push bones back into place. In moments, the room echoed with their painful screams, which gradually died down as they were tended to.

"It appears to be a ghost town. Not surprising seeing as though there are to rival crews in the area." Hayden spoke up as he made his way beside Roma. "I've seen it countless times. Two pirates start fighting over a piece of land and the townspeople are run off. I suppose the same thing happened to that shit den of an island where we met, hence why it's now comprised of nothing but pirates." The mercenary concluded, mostly talking to himself.

"Either way, there should still be some supplies even if they're scarce." Hayden said as he walked off, jumping off of the ship onto the decrepit dock. Had he been here before? It seemed familiar. He didn't know what or why, but he felt an odd sense of nostalgia.

And he hated it. And when he found whatever was making him feel so nostalgic, he would promptly kill it.

Gripping Sin's sheath with his left hand, he ventured onward, uncaring of anyone else who may have come along.
"Hm, looks like we got caught in between a turf war then. That explains why those two crews were after each others necks." Roma responded to Hayden, not even looking at the mercenary, but at the barren town before him. "Ran off or were killed by the pirates. There's hardly a saint among any pirate; they kill, rape, and pillage when they can and do it gladly. The rape part is not really my thing neither is pillaging townspeople." For him it was the case. Having grown up in a town that looked very much the town they were in right now he held some form of sympathy towards these people.

"Heh, well it's not my problem. As long I beat those two then this place is mine and my bounty should go up." Chuckling, he walked over to his fodder underlings that were standing on the deck waiting for their orders. "I only need ten of you guys to go and scout the island for resources. Form into groups of two and remain stealthy. The rest of you can stay here and guard the ship. If those pirates come and attack the ship then power in numbers is our friend." Hopefully they wouldn't face much trouble if they were attacked on the ship. With The Doctor and the rest of the subordinates on board then they should easily be able to dispatch any enemies.

"As for Roy, Hayden, and me, we're going to go and pay those bastards a little visit." That savage grin flashed again, making some of his subordinates actually feel sympathy towards the enemy crew. They've only had this guy has captain for a few days and he and they rest of the key members of the crew had proven that they were beasts.

Roma had walked off the ship and looked around the empty streets of the town. There wasn't much to do except to move on forward, which he did.

Roy had been fixing up the boat like the machine he is, giving little thought of what was going on around him. All he did was run back and forth through the boat, fixing any damages he could see. It was incredible at the rate Roy was working on. For about a week straight, he had been constantly working on inventions and innovations for the ship. Today was supposed to be his day, supposed to. Until all of the events happened, forcing Roy to work even harder than these past few days. A crew member walked into the bellows of the ship, coughing as he waved his hand to clear up the smoke "Uhh Roy? The captain is calling for you, WHAT THE FUCK!" He jumped back, seeing a pair of red glowing eyes in front of him. Roy walked out of the smoke, rubbing the black soot off his face. He looked down at the crew member and nodded, walking out of the bottom room of the ship and into the upper deck.

Roy saw his captain on the deck, walking up to him with his same expressionless face. However, it seemed a bit different today. It actually seemed a little exhausted. But it was hardly noticeable and only those with keen eyes. "Roma" Was all Roy said as he stood a small distance behind him, following him off the ship.

Roy had been fixing up the boat like the machine he is, giving little thought of what was going on around him. All he did was run back and forth through the boat, fixing any damages he could see. It was incredible at the rate Roy was working on. For about a week straight, he had been constantly working on inventions and innovations for the ship. Today was supposed to be his day, supposed to. Until all of the events happened, forcing Roy to work even harder than these past few days. A crew member walked into the bellows of the ship, coughing as he waved his hand to clear up the smoke "Uhh Roy? The captain is calling for you, WHAT THE FUCK!" He jumped back, seeing a pair of red glowing eyes in front of him. Roy walked out of the smoke, rubbing the black soot off his face. He looked down at the crew member and nodded, walking out of the bottom room of the ship and into the upper deck.

Roy saw his captain on the deck, walking up to him with his same expressionless face. However, it seemed a bit different today. It actually seemed a little exhausted. But it was hardly noticeable and only those with keen eyes. "Roma" Was all Roy said as he stood a small distance behind him, following him off the ship.
Roma turned and grinned at his naive, possibly crazy android companion. "Yo Roy! How's my favorite shipwright?" He had the same goofy expression on his face as he pat the emotionless humanoid hunk of metal with a bit too much force, creating a dust cloud from all of the ash and dust from Roy's working. Coughing slightly, he laughed and dusted his hand on his pants. It was odd, but Roy seemed to be...tired? Hard to tell with that perpetual poker face that the android had. "Ya know Roy, working like how you've been can't be too healthy for you even if you're a machine. Even machines die out from over use. Try getting some rest after this today, it's an order." Roma scratched his chin as he began to get lost in thought. "Perhaps a party is in order? To raise moral?" It was more likely an excuse for his crew to cut loose, have fun, and get completely hammered out of their minds though Roy probably just be standing in the corner dumbly.

As they walked Roma noticed that some curtains in the stone houses kept shifting as if they were being watched by the inhabitants of the island. It could've been his imagination, but if people were just hiding in their houses then he couldn't blame them. Pirates are cruel and being out in the open was really suicide for them. The tension in the air was as heavy as led. Roma had brought his crew into the lions den and now must come back with results or else be proven to be an inadequate captain.

His eyes seemed much sharper than usual. In enemy territory one must be alert, fast, and most important of all certain of who is the enemy and who is not. The sound of less than stealthy foot steps could be heard against the sound of tiles directly above the duo and before they knew it, ten pirate grunts tried to jump them from the roofs though something was off. The 70s pirates were working with the pirates of that Feral Croc guy!

"Get them!" Roared the pirates, believing that getting the jump on them would mean an easy victory for them. Not really case; five out of ten's faces became very well acquainted with Roma's plasma bolts, searing their faces.

"Tch, why are these bastards working together?" He thought out loud to himself. Did these guys team up just to bring the Raconteur Pirates down despite their feud?

Still walking through the city, Hayden's eyes took in the surroundings.

"It's not deserted, merely the inhabitants are cowards." Hayden spoke to himself as he noticed small, important details. The shifting of window curtains, the faint smell of cooking that wafted near certain buildings. If the pirates had completely annihilated the island he was sure he would have seen a lot more bodies and smelled a lot more blood.

"How long do you intend on following me? I've grown tired of having a sloppy shadow." He called out behind him, pivoting on his heel as he positioned himself to the right, narrowly avoiding a bullet. On top of a house stood three pirates, all with rifles trained on him.

"Yer time is up, bounty hunter." One of the men spat as four emerged from around a corner, sabers drawn as they rushed Hayden.

Narrowing his eyes, Hayden drew Sin before tossing it through the air, the blade spinning before finding purchase in one of the pirates' chest. Though, as soon as the blade had left his hand he had rushed after it, dropping into a slide as it entered the chest of an unlucky recipient and he kicked at the shin of another pirate, disrupting the man's balance.

Quickly standing up, in one fluid motion, Hayden removed the sword from the pirate's chest and slashed through the throat of the man who he unbalanced. Parrying a slash from another pirate, he delivered a punch to his aggressor's jaw before grabbing his collar and spinning around the man, position the pirate in front of him as three bullets collided with the unlucky individual.

Pushing him forward, Hayden turned around and caught the arm of a pirate who hesitated too long on his slash and buried Sin in the man's stomach, quickly ripping it out as he spun around once more, flinging Fenrir towards the roof where the three marksmen stood, reloading their rifles only for the projectile glaive to leave deep gashes in their throats as it returned to its owner like a boomerang.

Looking around, Hayden viewed the bodies around him.

Splendid.

"Now, to find a store..."

Roy stared at Roma's face blankly, despite his kind words telling him that he could take it easy after today. Roy merely shook his head "I cannot. After witnessing the events of today and although we only received minor damage, we should of been able to decimate those idiotic captains without having to even get off the ship" Roy surprisingly said, unlike his character at all to even insult another person. Was it the first sign of emotions, the first sign of Roy catching onto this vibrant world and adapting to it. Taking advantage of its many mysteries and acquiring a vast knowledge to find out how he was made and as a result, his very creator? A dream that many humans have searched for their entire lives. Wrong. Roy was immediatly distracted by a butterfly and chased after it for a moment before catching it and putting it into his inside pocket. He ran back to catch up to the pair.

As he ran to them, many men came jumping at them from the rooftops above. A small group of them piled on top of Roy, all of the pirates laughing with their mischievous grins "WE GOT ONE OF EM BASTARDS! THEY AINT SO TUFF!" The pirate on top said, full of himself. But then his eyes widened, along with all of the other pirates. Roy stood up, supported the dozen men who were all piled up on him "Excuse me, but can you all" Roy's upperbody grew in length as Roy got taller, the pirates having no idea what the hell was going on "Go die" Roy's upper body spun rapidly as his lower half was planted on the ground without moving an inch. All of the pirates held for dear life. Despite their pleas, one by one the pirates went flying off into the distance. They either crashed into some building, the ocean or the sun. It really didn't matter to Roy as he ran back up to Roma "I discovered something new today" Roy told them with a straight face as he returned back to normal in front of them.

The Doctor had been kept busy for the past hour with patching up the crewmates, thinking how pathetic and weak they were for getting this injured. Worse that they complained and whined like little babies over simple fleshwounds.'Unless you're on the verge of death, you best stifle all that whining unless you want me to give you all something to whine about.'His tone cold and threatening as he held up a blood soaked hand gripping a stitching needle and in seconds the sodding whimpers stopped and he let out a sigh of relief at the quiet.

Finishing up the last of his patients then headed to the sink to wash his hands clean of blood and splashed his face. Doing so to wash off the sweat as the cool water felt soothing against his heated skin.'Get this lot to the extra rooms. They're taking up too much space here.'He ordered those that were fine with only scratches or bruises and moved to pour himself a glass of scotch while the wounded were carried off.'I swear...its like the captain brought on these men just to give me all this workload.'Shaking his head with a sip before walking over to his desk; scratching at his forehead as he picked up picked up his open journal to look over the sketches on Ai's leg, interested in its anatomy and wanted to learn more.

Any chance of relaxation was ruined by the screams and thuds of body falling coming from the desk, making The doctor rub at his forehead in annoyance.'Not a moment's rest with this useless crew.'Heaving a sigh before heading his way out from his office and onto the deck to see crewmembers sprawled on the floor.'What is it now you bunch of useless brats?'Kicking the nearest person, expecting a reply, but only got a groan as the man was passed out with some sort of welt on his face.

On inspection, he saw all of them had welts on their bodies or long, thin bleeding cuts as he stood there sipping his scotch, noticing the captain along with Roy and Hayden were nowhere in sight.'Looks like its just me then.'Tapping a finger against his glass, pondering on what happened when something shot by in a blur; the sound of shattering from the glass falling from his fingers where he saw a small welt left on the back of his hands.

From behind, flamenco music could be heard as the Doctor turned to see a male standing on the railings in front of the steering wheel. A clap of his hands as he stomped his feet to the beat."Hola signore! *clap clap* Forgive my rudeness senor, but now is time for greetings!.'The flamenco music flared as the male tapped his feet in rapid succession and ended with another clap of his hands.'You, Senor are in the presence of the great Pablo es Endale.'The male had a big, broad grin, his skin tanned with a opened white shirt showing off his muscular abs and flexing chest. His teeth sparkled brightly beneath his groomed mustache while long, flowing locks of smooth black hair rustled by the wind and deep auburn eyes with the furiosity of a bull. The guy looked like some cliche spanish macho fabio, one you'd see from a woman's wet dream, only instead of a smooth, suave voice, it was more high pitch, sounding like that of a girl which gave all those who heard him speak a horrible image and cringed at the thought.

The entire this Pablo spoke, The Doctor simply stared up at him, dumbstruck at how ridiculous that voice of his was with his appearance or all that stupid dancing. He peered down at the shattered glass and placed his hands in his pockets.'You know what they say...never waste a good scotch. I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson for that.'Looking back up at Pablo who would burst into boisterous laughter.'Is that a threat senor? You are but a mere weak child in the eyes of Pablo!'God did this guy rambled on, acting like he was some famous diva while his face sparkled with his lusterous hair, but that voice made it impossible to take him seriously.

What were these guys thinking of accomplishing when they know damn well that they took out a majority of both their crews on their own and Roma blasted both their captains back to their ship with only one blow. It was like these idiots wanted to be killed by them like it was one of the hobbies of the stupid.

"Dumb asses the lot of them." Roma grumbled to himself and he noticed that one of the men were still alive, crawling away at a staggered rate due to damage to the right knee. Roma walked up to the man who now panicked and tried to push himself further to get away, but he was picked up easily with one arm as if he was just a sack of potatoes. "There are days when god says you are fucked, but I don't believe in that. Tell me where those two cowards are and I'll spare your life, got it?"

The man just nodded dumbly. "Th-they're both hiding out north from here by bar! T-t-there you can find th-them! That's all I know I swear!"

"Thank you for your patronage. Now go take a nap." The man couldn't even get a chance to say anything; Roma rammed the guy's head straight through the ground, leaving his body on the ground. "Alright men, it's time to go and pay them a visit. Give them a nice gift like some flowers and a box of ass kicking." Roma chuckled as he began to make his way towards the location of those pirates. When Roy approached him saying he just discovered something he piqued his captain's interest. "Oh really? What is it that you discovered?"

Roy simply grabbed his head, lifting it up off his shoulders and holding it in front of Roma's face. He still had that same monotone expression "I can come apart and also do this" Roy's body began to spin along with his free arm and leg. They stopped, locking back into place. Roy placed his head on top of where it belonged, releasing the sound of machinery working. "I wonder how far I could take it though" Roy said as he imagined himself as limbs and a head. He turned his attention back onto Roma "Where are we going Roma?"

Peering down at her as she spoke and would look over his shoulder at the other crewmembers and couldn't help but chuckle.'I could, but I doubt anything I say will convince you of that anytime soon. So I'll tell you that I'll make sure no one see's you without me or Hayden around. Now someone get this body off her and help her up onto the bed.'He had to take care of the wounded right now, though grabbed the nearest male by his shirt and pulled his face close.'Your job is to watch her and make sure no one approaches her but me understand? good.'Clapping his hand against the guy's cheek then nodded in Ai's direction, hoping this might calm any worries she might have.

Now that Ai was taken care of, he moved over to the wounded.'Anyone who's got good, steady hands. get your asses over here to assist.'Cracking his neck before grabbing his medical tools to start stitching and patching them up, giving orders to those helping to cover up wounds to stop bleeding or to push bones back into place. In moments, the room echoed with their painful screams, which gradually died down as they were tended to.
Suppressing a glare at the doctor, Ai cursed under her breath as the man left and the crew members removed the body from on top of her. She could only imagine what was going through their minds as the dead body revealed her split tail.

Yeah, get a fucking eye-full asses. Try anything and I'll slit their throats as they sleep.

Deciding to keep her mouth shut, the mermaid refused to release her gun as they came to lift her onto the bed.

Shrugging, the crew member lifted her onto the construct anyway and she pushed herself so her back could be to the wall, her eyes watching everyone else in the room.

"Don't fucking stare, asshole."

Catching himself, the crew member nodded and quickly set himself to work tending to the other injured individuas, leaving Ai to curse this day in its entirety.

Oh boy...Roy just kept on getting stranger and stranger with every moment...AND IT WAS AWESOME! Roma fell back on his rear end and burst into laughter at how ridiculous the android just kept on getting. What's next? Him farting fire? On second thought that would be awesome too! He just kept on laughing until he finally caught his breath and stood back up, patting Roy's head. "Oh man you are a riot! You would be a real blast at parties if you weren't so monotone!" That wide, crazy grin was on his face. A grin that meant trouble was going to come their way. "Oh we're heading to a bar to the north of town. It's going to be a wild party." Just by those words one would know that Roma was going to fuck shit up just because he could. He was simply the kind of guy that just liked to raise hell.

Meanwhile in a bar called the Salty Spatoon, the Boris and Feral Croc sitting across from each other with a table in between them and some bottles of beer resting on it. The two most likely wanted to kill each other rather than be in each others presence, but for now their bitter rivalry had to be put on hold.

"You're telling me we should team up against those rookies?! That runt just got a lucky punch in that's all!" Feral Croc slammed a clenched fist down on the table, leaving a large crack going down the middle. Rage seethed from his mouth visibly; foam started to froth from his mouth like a wild animal with rabies. It took all he had to not leap at Boris and shove his fist down that scrawny man's throat.

"A lucky punch or not, that brat nearly killed the both of us in one punch and the rest of his crew decimated ours. They're coming after us and I know for a fact that we will die if we don't pull our forces together. Ya dig?" Boris remained surprisingly calm in this situation. There was this giant man ready to murder him at a moment's notice, but they both were angry and had wounded pride. Perhaps he could use this to form an alliance and then literally back stab him later for greater gain. "If we let them walk all over us, then we'll be the laughing stalk of the sea. And I don't dig that so what do ya say?"

The large man just stayed silent for a moment and growled in defeat. "Fine."

Much later Roma and the rest who came with him were standing outside of that bar. "Heh, well shall we go in?" And the answer of that was no. Before they knew it, they were all surrounded by multiple pirates with rifles aimed at them. "And the welcoming committee arrived." A flurry of bullets flew at the three of them and each bullet went through Roma without leaving a scratch on him. As soon as they made contact with him he turned into plasma and they melted from the sheer heat. The bullets most likely had reflected off Roy and Hayden must've had some way of avoiding them all. "I think it's time we return the favor." Said Roma once the onslaught of bullets had halted for a reload.