One last banning...

So judging from your post, you're not actually leaving the site, just kinda switching to more a lurker status. So it's not really a goodbye then.

Right then. Good luck with the novels and stuff.

Back when I actually went on the chat, before I became anti social >.>, I would enjoy what you posted. Mostly because you managed to make me laugh even in a bad mood. Have fun writing books!

; -; I never met Asmo, but we hold so many memories

Like the time when we....no....

Or the time....not that either....

Or that one time with the Elephant and the....no....

; - ; Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh </3

Really though, I respect someone who can call out their own faults (or in this case perfections) and be able to step down from something they put a lot of time into. Even though I have never met you, Asmo. I feel like I will miss you lol. I hope everything goes well for you in the future and all that shit. But now...

*Pulls out my big remote and presses the big red button as fireworks and confetti and crazy shit happens in the background (like a unicorn playing guitar with baby Jesus breakdancing)*

IT'S MY TIME >:D

Reactions: Cassette
See you around, stranger. You made my early days in the chatty-thing here fun.

Asmo was still a mod? huh...

I've bombarded you with sentimental jibberings enough times so I wont bother with that again.

But I'm glad it's all worked out so well for you and I'm glad you aren't leaving us entirely.

So judging from your post, you're not actually leaving the site, just kinda switching to more a lurker status. So it's not really a goodbye then.

Till the bitter end, my posts fail to establish certainty.

-__-

m7f7ts.jpg

On behalf of all the current Rose Witch Covenant members and myself I would like to say one last time that we appreciate the help you have given the group a while back. I wish you the best of luck with your dreams and that you have a great life!
Special thanks to @Gladis for taking the time to make the thank you image!

Sincerely,
Vio & The Rose Witch Covenant Members​

asmod.gif
Amsodesu the Eternal Pommy Bastard. This .gif I made eight years ago shall be our parting glass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fluffy
Till the bitter end, my posts fail to establish certainty.

-__-

To think I'd ever see the day that fact'd become a comfort...

*wave*

See you around... perhaps...

Welp, I knew you for about two months and never really held a conversation with you. You seemed like you could be a jerk at times, but you also showed that deep down you care for Iwaku and the members in it. (That is how I view it at least. I could easily be wrong.) Have fun on your many more adventures, and I wish you the best of luck! *pushes Asmo more as he stumbles down the stairs* Now go have a good life!