One last banning...

How many times do you expect me to tell you goodbye and good luck, asshole? >:[

Once more for the road. Shut up, Asmo.

And before I get lynched by people who can't tell, this is how I show my big mancrush on him.

Ciao. Have a good time doing whatever... NOW GET OUT OF HERE FORE I TEAR OUT YOUR VAINGLORIOUS EYEBALLS!!
*Manly tears*

To say our interactions had their ups and downs over the years would be possibly the single biggest understatement ever uttered on this website, but despite my previous failings (and lord knows there were a lot of 'em) I'm still very grateful you gave me one last shot to prove I wasn't a disaster waiting to happen to any RP I joined. I can safely say now that my only regret is that we'll never get to finish FateGuard. But honestly I think your creative drive outgrew us a long time ago, and so for sticking around as long as you did I thank you, Asmo.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard!

I've only been in the Illium RP with you, but I know it wouldn't have been the same without you. Good luck with your novels, Asmodeus!

I'm new here and i don't know you at all but I want to say good luck and wish you all the best on every aspect of your living. Too bad I wasn't trolled by you T_T.

Last edited:
I don't know you at all, but good luck in everything that comes your way!

New here and have only posted where you did once or twice, but... GOOD LUCK!
Have fun. But not too much. And come back to visit sometimes. XD

I remember talking to you back at the begining of Jan 2013

Bye and Good luck Asmo. May you find happiness in your life. And now with Asmo gone. Chaos will ensure

I barely knew you but I'm still going to miss you.If only I had learned of Iwaku years ago.Troll or not you were still a cool guy to me and Iwaku won't be the same without you.Best of luck to you with your novels.I aspire to become a writer too.I'll check the chatbox once every so often to see if I can catch you in there.Best wishes and take care Asmo. :)

I've only been on here for a month, so I never had the opportunity to talk to this person sooo...God speed. I would say goodbye along with that but there's no point because he said he'd still come on just not as admin.

I don't know you but I already agree that this place is great I'm sure you do great in whatever you chose to do its full of amazing writers and by the looks so were you.

Best of luck.

P.s I'm not sure what paddling means lol maybe it means something differentewhere I'm from lol

I guess I won't get the chance to prove to you that me thinking the American day for independence was celebrated in Canada was not an accurate representation of my intellect. *poker face*

Farewell D:

Nooooo! Asmo, don't g-

Wait, you're only stepping down(again) from staff?

TORSTY AND I GOT FIRED BEFORE IT WAS COOL!

Nevertheless, the AES welcomes you back. Now we only need Rory..

Asmo, I've only really spoken to you once, so I'm not going to say I'll miss you or any of that shiz. But I am seriously worried about the number of trolls/pricks on the site increasing... in fact no, you're not allowed a demotion damnit!

I brought the paddle~

:P Asmo... and people... amazing mix... And I've only known him for a week :P

I dont really know but it'll be sad to see you go listen to this awesome song before you go