One last banning...

Oh, thank god. He's finally leaving. Now I can go back to typing like a little shit and follow my rediculus plot holes in peace.

I'll miss you all the same.

Whatever shall we do without.... uh, without... what was his name again?

Reactions: Kirua
Dude, thanks for tolerating and sticking up for me long enough for me to learn a thing or two. I hope to see your novel when it is all done.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'm going to take my time to thank you for your outstanding work.
You have inspired me (and perhaps others) to work hard on writing skills.

I wish you the best, Asmo.
I will also miss you!

:D

I mean....

;_________;

But seriously dude, you have my respect. Tschau.

See you, Asmodeus. Seeing your username underwriting a signup thread was always good enough for me to check out. Thanks for letting me be in your RPs even when I first came to Iwaku.

Let's write again sometime.

Heyo! Asmo, I only ever chatted with you in chatbox. The Dude In Chat :I. I mean it was fun passed the time. This is to depressing... -smashes through wall- Anyways see ya around I guess.

Good luck, Asmo. Thanks for sticking up for us quiet folks when we were too scared to post on the boards due to trolls and other jerks. ;_; Hope to see you 'round, man.

I never actually conversed with you, but you seem pretty cool.
Au Revoir.

Hmmm . . . Does this mean I get to use your legend to scare new members with tell new people about an amazing writer?

Good luck, and may the next leg of your journey have just as many fond memories as the last!

Didn't know you but good luck in life and stop being a trolling bastard.

Uhm... Well.. I never talked to you, but reading all of these comments have shown me that despite the fact that you may be a troll or and egotistical jerk, you obviously had a lot of friends that cared about you, meaning you couldn't be a terrible person. This doesn't happen a lot, but reading these comments almost had me cry a little bit. This may be kinna serious, but hey, I'm not serious enough, most of the time.

I honestly wish you the best with your writing and all else you may have planned with your life.

And if the tides of fate push you in another direction, just throw a combustible lemon at them. Follow the path you carve for yourself with your writing and your love.

(P.S. don't listen to these weirdos sayin to stop bein a troll.... All of us could use a Trollololol in our lives ^_^)

Reactions: Ruko
Trough pretty new on Iwaku I have been roleplaying long enough to spot a devoted Admin, GM and roleplayer from just the posts about him. So to keep this short, farewell. Live long and prosper. My the Moon & stars watch over you. Sayonara.

Nice one, good luck with the writing, have a good one and thanks for everything.

~Buys a round~

Here's to lookin' at you, kid. =3

Goodbye, I wish you the best even though our interactions were less than fantastic.
I hope you do come back though to help, even though I do not personally know you and you had been hard on me, one thing that I always noticed is that I've never personally met a troll or a weird perv on the site. Which means you must have done your job and done it well.

Good luck on your novels! I do hope you tell us if you release it to the public on where to purchase it! I love books. Although mostly mine are about social issues or fantasy, I'm not sure the type of books you write.

See you around!

Been Rough sometimes being under the scrutinizing eyes of a brit, and long nights trying to figure out if that last sentence int he post was humor or scolding. But i Always respected your writing sense. I never could get my mind out of the GAME aspect of role-playing and into actual storytelling. Last month you helped me realize that. I hate you for that. But freaking Hell do i respect you for it. Tegan too. Give Em hell out there.

Do your best Asmo! We have faith in your success!

I hate goodbyes, so I'll see you later. Best of luck and keep that blog of yours updated.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
;_;

It's been an honor. I wish you the best of luck in all you do, and hope one day I can rival your skill.

Reactions: Kitty