• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Garage sale shopping! :3

Also, new Doctor Who tonight! And I'm pretty sure this is the episode where Missy comes back! :D

Been reading more Bakuman (hopefully this will be the summer that I actually finish the series... haha), and, like, wow, I keep forgetting how good this manga is. OwO

I didn't expect today to be as busy as it was, but I got through it, and I got a surprising amount of things done, too.

Had lunch with my brother <3

Got a new jacket, too. Feel like an animé character ( * ω *)

Four day weekend! My baby turns 11 on Sunday, and my oldest will be Sixteen on Tuesday. After that, birthdays in my house are officially done until September! And only 4 days till the school year ends. After June 2nd I will be a semi-free woman.

Got some small things off my to-do list checked off. They were tiny feats, but I'm still pleased with myself for doing them. ^^

Me and my brother went out to celebrate my birthday.

It's not my birthday!

Not sure if this counts as a good thing that happened today in particular, but, I've noticed recently just how much my mental health has improved over the past couple weeks, and I'm very grateful for that.

My art folio is just a litttttle bit thicker, but it makes me happy ; ;

New Steven Universe episodes tonight! ^^

Edit: I completely forgot to actually watch them. :,D Good thing I remembered to set the DVR...

Last edited:
Got a bunch of IC posts up today!

And my new 3DS charger arrived in the mail today! I'm so glad we live in a world where Amazon exists, because I still have no idea where my old charger is. :,D And if I ever do find my old one somewhere in this house, then, I guess it'll be good to have a spare. XD

I teach after school programs at different elementary schools around my area. I like most of the kids there, but there were some that were little shits. Today was my last day with that school, so that was a good thing.

Back