POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

MY FOLIO IS ALMOST DOMEMEMEMEMOEMEOEMEOMOEMEOMEODONEEE

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
18953003_10213139450382510_1932301181449791534_n.jpg

This happened today. Too bad we couldn't bring it home. :(

• Love
Reactions: Shiri and Kagayours
I found this video on the official Sonic the Hedgehog Youtube channel.

I... I suppose I'm glad that the people at Sega don't take themselves too seriously. XD

I went with a friend to see a Danish folk artist. It was her first concert. No regrets. Her skills were fab.

Reactions: Cactus Jack
Got an IC post up, and got to see the finished versions of several commissions for Altera. ^^

Got some good advice from some helpful folks and now I actually have a plan for how I'm going to start my cosplay! ^^

I got a new book in that I'm very excited to start on! 'The Carter Presidency: Policy Choices in the Post-New Deal Era'.

It's going to be a real page-turner.

FINALLY got my hands on a copy of volume 2 of the original Trigun manga!!! :D

Reactions: An Otaku
Been married to my honey for six years :):):)

I looked deep inside myself and somehow found the mental stamina to get a whole bunch of IC posts done tonight???

That was crazy. I don't even know how I did that. o_o

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Since the Steam Summer Sale hit, I managed to buy a bunch of stuff that was on my wishlist, and a few things that weren't. Chief among them, the Soulstorm expansion for the original Dawn of War. And now that it's installed, I'm off to play it!

Got a ton of work done on my cosplay. O_O

Kids are in bed and qu---welp.. nm that XD They're both still alive tho XD

I finally got to use the infinite combo in my EDH deck! I've been waiting forever to set that combo off!

Got an IC post up, and then I got really sucked into Smash 4 for a while.

I'm getting better at Home-Run Contest. :3 That 32000ft goal on the challenges board now only seems like it will be really difficult to reach, as opposed to completely impossible.

I have finally made/eaten chorizo spam made with real chorizo.

Crosses one more thing off the bucket list.

Went out and bought more wire today. That should be enough to finish that part of my cosplay. ^^

Also I went to Plato's Closet and found a good shirt to use for that same cosplay. o3o

I finished testing.
That never happens.

*crashes through a window*

TODAY I LEARNED THAT THE REASON WHY IT FEELS SO WEIRD WHEN YOU HIT YOUR FUNNY BONE IS BECAUSE THERE'S A NERVE THERE THAT ISN'T DESIGNED TO SEND PAIN SIGNALS SO WHEN IT GETS HIT IT ESSENTIALLY SENDS GARBAGE DATA TO YOUR BRAIN.

THAT WEIRD FEELING IS YOUR BRAIN STRUGGLING TO MAKE SENSE OF MEANINGLESS INFORMATION AND GLITCHING OUT LIKE A GEN I POKEMON GAME.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL