POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Garage sale shopping! :3

Also, new Doctor Who tonight! And I'm pretty sure this is the episode where Missy comes back! :D

I just wrote a poem

I never write poems

o.o

Sirius has a Beatles station now, apparently. Took 'em long enough.

My grandma stopped by and gave me $60 for my birthday <3

Reactions: An Otaku
Been reading more Bakuman (hopefully this will be the summer that I actually finish the series... haha), and, like, wow, I keep forgetting how good this manga is. OwO

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I didn't expect today to be as busy as it was, but I got through it, and I got a surprising amount of things done, too.

Had lunch with my brother <3

Got a new jacket, too. Feel like an animé character ( * ω *)

Four day weekend! My baby turns 11 on Sunday, and my oldest will be Sixteen on Tuesday. After that, birthdays in my house are officially done until September! And only 4 days till the school year ends. After June 2nd I will be a semi-free woman.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
I actually feel rested after sleeping?!

• Love
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band came out 50 years ago today! :D

Got some small things off my to-do list checked off. They were tiny feats, but I'm still pleased with myself for doing them. ^^

Me and my brother went out to celebrate my birthday.

It's not my birthday!

Not sure if this counts as a good thing that happened today in particular, but, I've noticed recently just how much my mental health has improved over the past couple weeks, and I'm very grateful for that.

Reactions: Cosmic Fey
My art folio is just a litttttle bit thicker, but it makes me happy ; ;

• Love
New Steven Universe episodes tonight! ^^

Edit: I completely forgot to actually watch them. :,D Good thing I remembered to set the DVR...

Last edited:
Got a bunch of IC posts up today!

And my new 3DS charger arrived in the mail today! I'm so glad we live in a world where Amazon exists, because I still have no idea where my old charger is. :,D And if I ever do find my old one somewhere in this house, then, I guess it'll be good to have a spare. XD

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I teach after school programs at different elementary schools around my area. I like most of the kids there, but there were some that were little shits. Today was my last day with that school, so that was a good thing.

It's times like these that I really notice how much more secure and stable my sense of self has become.