POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not to toot my own horn,but my cheesecake turned out perfect!

Forgot to turn my alarms back on, but I woke up at 5:30 anyway. No fighting with the kids to get ready for school. It was a good morning, the first one I've had in a while.

I went to Lowes for an interview and they offered me a job on the spot. Very excited about having my first job!

It looks like I might actually have a good week instead of just a good day (Yesterday)! Kids got off to school with no fight again. House is still clean so no slaving away. Friday I won't have to cook dinner because my hubby's company is having a party for everyone. If this keeps up, I might get spoiled.

I HATCHED A PORYGON

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

MY KANTO DEX IN POKEMON GO IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!

Reactions: Cosmic Fey
I started watching Buffy with my dad 8D I've been wanting to watch this show ever since I got my first taste of Joss Whedon (Avengers) and I watched a clip when Dad was making a point to me about vampires, but anyway, it's fabulous so far! Then again, I've only seen the first episode, but anywayyy...

I got that last assignment in a day early, which means now I am truly finished with this semester. :,D

Reactions: Cosmic Fey
I have been sick with a cold for the past few days and it has left me feeling absolutely miserable. When I woke up this morning, I was expecting to have a horrible day, and yet... it went surprisingly well. I'm still sick, but at least this new cold medication is actually helping me feel better.

Reactions: Kagayours
Home at last.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Got two more IC posts up! I've been catching up on everything way faster than I previously thought I would, which is pretty sweet! I'm very pleased with how much I've accomplished lately. :D

Moved alone in a nice apartment. A new start in my life!

Productivity! :D

Reactions: Karaan
Maths test turned out easier than I expected!

Good dad hugs. Also creepy robot man and demon eggs that were facehuggers but actually they were hive mind spinehugger parasites.

Why is that good? I watched some Buffy today :P

Went on a nice, long Pokemon Go excursion for the first time in quite a while -- and with the candy-earning speed cranked way up for the rock-type event that's currently going on, I was able to plow through those last 8-or-so Porygon candies that I needed, and now I finally have enough for a Porygon 2. :3

Also, I watched someone casually drive their car into a river. Which was funny at first, until I realized that there's supposed to be a road there and that the river flooded over because the earth is a hot mess. :/ Still, I value the brief moment of entertainment that I got from seeing a car being driven through the water, removed from context.

Put my air conditioning unit in my window today!
Now I won't be hot while all my roommates suffer!

>:3