POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I finally scheduled an appointment with a counselor. This was long overdue.

Now I just have to figure out how to curb my anxiety until then...

I washed up my plate after dinner, and I got to see the memorial/tribute near the place where my school mate passed away although I can't be there.

I decided to try out something new and make my own ramen egg-- the seasoned soft boiled egg that you can find in more authentic ramen in restaurants. We'll see how it turns out.

Turns out that the website I use to find random generators that I use to spark ideas for names or character traits also has a lot of really good self-help resources.

My closest friend is coming over today 8D This is going to be the first time he's been over in months and I'm really excited!

Reactions: Kagayours
Day number 62 and counting of the blessed days we have not yet suffered a nuclear holocaust.

I brought three pairs of homemade earrings to our faux-auction at my mother's group today and they started a major bidding war :-D

I didn't have an emotional meltdown tonight (also, went out on a gym sweep and claimed a real nice defender bonus).

I don't know whether this post should count towards 3/23 or 3/24 (as it is past midnight now, so it is technically the latter but feels like the former), but it doesn't matter because time is a social construct and a fabrication of the government. *yawn*

Whatever I decide my definition of "today" is, I can at least say it was not awful, which is certainly more than I can say for the past few days.

Finished two art pieces in 2 days. Feels good. Also went back to editing one of my stories. Overall I've been pretty productive. :3

• Love
Cleaned up some old candy wrappers and other miscellaneous bits of trash that were cluttering up my dorm. It's not much, but it feels good to keep things tidy, even if it's only a little bit at a time.

A clean workspace is a happy workspace~

First time buying lottery tickets in months and I won $100. Technically I only won $80 if you subtract the amount I spent on the tickets, but that's still quite a fair amount.

Got a good chunk of work done. Took over more Pokemon gyms.

I didn't get through everything that was on my weekend to-do list, but at least I got through the most important stuff.

Two more days. I'm almost there. Just gotta make it through the first half of the week.

Also, today I was able to shower for the first time in what felt like a long time. It felt good. I'm glad I was able to set aside the time and energy for that.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm actually doing a really good job at staying calm about this or I'm just shutting down and becoming emotionally numb.

But hey, optimism is good, right? I'm not having a complete freak-out right now and I'd say that's pretty awesome.

I made progress today. ^^

I've reached one of those short, fleeting periods where I can take a moment to breathe, away from school's workload. Not everything is going excellent, but there's some things which are far better than others, so I'm glad for that.

• Love
On one hand, The train strikes stop my only mode of transportation to my school and anywhere else.

On the other hand, I get to sleep in.