POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I have heat again! It's a Mid-November miracle!!

Running errands was surprisingly pleasant!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I made another chunk of progress on that Big, Daunting Assignment™.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Lusterine and Joan
I feel a strange sense of calm. It's actually really nice.

Reactions: Kagayours
All the rain! ^^

• Love
The mandarines are here!

• Love
TwT My roommate came home from McDonalds and brought food for me... just in time to prevent me from falling into a Real Emotional Moment™ over petty shit that doesn't matter.

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku and Joan
I got my turkey for Thanksgiving today, and got a few things to make the kiddos happy during their break.

Reactions: H.P. Gaster
I suppose it could always be worse...?

Bounced a beta of my book to one of my friends. They read it and seem passionately excited about it. Maybe this story could be my first publication after all. It's a nice feeling anyway.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Eru and Joan
A deadline for an assignment in That Really Terrifying Class™ was moved ahead one day, from the Saturday of Thanksgiving break to the Sunday we come back. It may not sound like much, but honestly, it's a fucking godsend right now. Now I actually have a chance at using the break as an actual break for at least a day or two.

• Love
It's a new day.

• Love
The strangest thing just happened.

You know that Big, Daunting Assignment™ I've been mentioning? It's a group project. (And it's been stressing me out for reasons that are nearly the opposite of why most group projects would stress a person out, weirdly enough.) In any case: I met with another group member today to get a good chunk of the work done and to discuss how we're going to shamble together a finished product. And we wound up swapping some roles in terms of the responsibilities of individual group members.

Technically, I walked away from this meeting with more work on my to-do list for this project than I did before the meeting. And yet, I actually feel way more confident in my ability to get the work done in a timely manner and to turn it in for a decent grade. Overall I'm just far less stressed about how this project is going to turn out. It's... weird. But I'm not going to question it. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Shiri and Joan
I finally found a person who pronounces coyote the way I do.
Vindication.

A normal person: kai - yo - TE
Us: kai - yote (like 'note', but with 'yo' instead)

Suck it, generic american accent!

edit: Also wow the british version of 'coyote' makes sense but still sounds weird as hell lol.

edit2: American versions | British

Reactions: Shiri
I made a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I have been craving these since I went off to college!

Gettin' caught up on my NaNoWriMo writing! ^^

I got in the shower and it was just the perfect temperature.

• Love