POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

New month, new mood.

IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku
Got some stuff done today.

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku
I actually got to sleep last night! That's more than I expected to happen. ^^

I'm gonna go see a huge straw goat today and my boyfriends and my PS4 had a free full game voucher with it 8)

Painting. Painting is a good thing about any day.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
The sky was pretty today; blues and pinks and yellows. I wish I had a decent camera to take a picture of it.

I made it through the whole* day without collapsing from exhaustion or having an emotional meltdown. Given how badly I have neglected my physical and mental health in the past 24 hours in the name of academics, I think this is quite an impressive achievement!! OwO

*Ok so... technically I am still at work and I don't get out till midnight (it's 10:40 now), so I guess I haven't made it through the whole day yet, buuut... Still, I think even making it this far is worth recognizing. owo

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Best thing about starving?

It makes food taste better!
(っ˘ω˘ς ) I had a wonderful sandwich~

Reactions: Shiri
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS AND THEN OKAMI COMES OUT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Gen 3 arrived to Pokemon Go today! OwO

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I found the most amazing cornbread recipe and it turned out every bit as good as it looked on the page. <3

• Love
Reactions: Cosmic Fey and Joan
Went to watch the grandkids in the Christmas play at church. SO super cute!! Nothing cuter than 3 and 5 years olds wandering around on a stage. HEHEHE

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Had our first D&D session for our first campaign on Saturday.

Went pretty great

• Love
Reactions: Nav
My hubby won a 50 inch smart TV at his company Christmas party! I won a wine basket with three bottles of wine and lots of chocolate.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nav and Kagayours
I did absolutely NOTHING all day except eat, drink tea, play videogames, and roleplay.... and it was much needed!