POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I survived another day, and I even took care of a large-ish thing on my to-do list for this week.

• Love
Reactions: Shiri and Joan
I'm impressed with how active and productive I've felt today, given the circumstances! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Joan
When you try to prank your husband by answering the phone saying "I cheated" and the first words out of his mouth are "What did you eat that you weren't supposed to?". It's nice to have that level of trust, but damn it he ruined my fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Today is an alright morning.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
McDonald's sweet tea! :O

Cleaned up my room and got quite a few oddball tasks crossed off my to-do list today!

Also, the Nintendo rewards system has been giving me more "platinum points" than I know what to do with. So I spent some of them on a pair of Mario Odyssey wallpapers for my computer and phone, because, why not?

Today started off on a rather unpleasant note. But I made the most of it and things actually turned out pretty well in the end.

• Love
Reactions: Dusk and Joan
I got to nerd out again today. For once I know more about a movie than my husband does! =D

It's kind of impressive that I'm still alive right now.

Not having to sleep on the floor anymore is great.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I really love my job...started work at Raisin Canes a few weeks ago, and I'm a lot faster now than when I started. I'm even getting compliments from customers and coworkers that I'm keeping the lobby super clean, and am a positive personality.... Cough... Lol if only they could read these evil thoughts.... But yep. First paycheck happened on Wednesday, November 8th and it was 149! More than I expected considering I only work 3 hours, 3 days a week, Wednesday til Friday. I got a brand new phone today and will set up my account with Arvest right across from my work.... My managers are nice, and I haven't been in trouble yet. Or even dropped a pitcher of tea XD. So yep, lots of good things lately.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
Broke 80k on NaNoWriMo today, so hype, hype!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru and Joan
Despite being pretty much constantly bogged down by The Sad Feels™ the entire time, I still made it through the day. And I got a bit more work done than I anticipated, too.

• Love
I just barely found time today to make it to Gamestop to get the shiny Silvally code, on the 2nd-to-last day of the event. owo""

• Love
Sigh.

Decided to clock out of my late hour shift then wound up voluntarily staying with the graveyard (shift) lady for a while, I don't know. She seems to be going through a lot. She also seemed happy to just vent to me, and to have someone else help her out. I tried convincing her not to quit since I enjoy her existence. Seemed happy about that.

Never done anything like this before. I get the feeling putting myself out there more as a human being might help me personally. What am I even writing.

Um... right. I enjoyed being an ear for my co-worker, I guess. Feel a bit selfish writing this out. "Look at me. I'm a nice person." I just think that... I don't know. I feel like I need to be making note of things I find good more often.

Oh yeah. My boss and another co-worker seem to really like me. Had mentioned I might be leaving prior, then boss brought it up today. Said they'd hate it if I was gone. That was nice.

Then there was my friend I talked with earlier. He's... heh. I can't really be 100% with him since he's got a certain perspective on things, but. I love that guy. I don't make friends, I just get lucky and people find me and wind up liking me. Been with him for... almost ten years now. Almost lost him due to a mess I made... but he's still here. Thanks, man.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Joan