POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My best friend from childhood dropped by to wish me happy birthday~ A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. I couldn't have possibly asked for a better birthday present even if I tried.

I got around to watching the Doctor Who season finale that I missed last night.

Things happened that I most certainly did not expect to happen.

Especially the return of a certain specific character right at the very end.

And let me just say

I can't wait for Christmas. OwO

Spent some time being productive today and got some stuff done, but also had plenty of time to relax and play vidya games. It was a good, balanced day.

The pitch black of my dreary and tired soul is kicking back at the beach sipping drinks under an umbrella.

And by that, I mean I don't feel as bad as usual, I feel quite nice in fact.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Made a ton of progress on my katamari! I think I'm almost finished with it! :D

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

I got Oxenfree because a friend of mine threatened quite seriously to shove her phone in my face and make me play it next time I saw her, and it is quite good so far :D I am being sufficiently creeped out, heh.

I watched Society(1989) for the first time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be from the trailer. It was weird and quirky, but not terrible. I enjoyed myself.

Got a good chunk of progress done on that long Altera post.

AHAHAHAHA

THE FREAKING CHAIR ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING IN NEW GAME+

THIS MAKES ME SQUEAL LIKE THE FANGIRL THAT I AM

help I'm obsessed please help me

is leave possible

I just realized: tomorrow is Ringo Starr's birthday.

Which means that today is the one-year anniversary of Pokemon Go!

Man it's been a wild ride. :D I know this game has had a lot of ups and downs, glitches and server errors, and updates and changes that people didn't particularly like, BUT, overall, I'd say this game's effect on my life personally has certainly been net positive.

Oh, and I'm so glad we're finally over that thing where everyone says "is this enough to save Pokemon Go???" in response to every update that comes out, which implies that it was dying to begin with and that every update was some desperate attempt to bring back its players. Like, sure, it's not as popular as it was at its launch, and might never be that popular again -- but it was huge at its launch, and it's still profitable enough to keep going even if it only has a fraction of the playerbase that it had at its peak. And I think at this point, given how much content and polish has been added to the game in the past year, it's obvious that the game isn't in danger of "dying" anytime soon. And I for one am looking forward to the year to come! ^^

Oh, and you can now catch a special edition Pikachu that wears Ash's hat! Looking forward to getting one of those. :D

Edit: I almost forgot! Today is also the anniversary of when John Lennon and Paul McCartney first met.

And it's the only day of the year when this gif is relevant:

tumblr_m6m4zaGaR81qcwhkeo1_400.gif

What an eventful day. :D

Last edited:
It's been forever since I had a complete, non-cheap meal. Oh my god it was magical~

Of course, I do believe I ate so much I will die and never again plague Iwaku with my presence, but it will have been a good death! (* ̄▽ ̄)旦

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Finally back home after my trip to Reno~ It was great fun and all, but I'm really glad to be somewhere familiar again.

That Thing™ that I spent the entire day dreading actually went over better than expected.

Reactions: An Otaku
I think I'm finally finished with my katamari! Depends on whether or not anything falls off the next time I try to pick it up after it dries...

I'm catching up on all the posts today 8D