POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

RP is starting up. Lots of planning and NPCs to write. Very excited.
On a related note, this is the first group RP that I've been in with one of my close friends in ages so I'm very excited for that ^.^

I have a new cousin. Which is... quite an occasion.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Kagayours
I am starting grad school Tuesday. I just signed up for my class today. YOLO.

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
I started making notes on candidates to try something with and it's a surprising amount of fun to psychoanalyse people based on RP history.

On a slightly related note, Lon's cover of Matryoshka is extremely addictive somebody help me.

This trailer exists.

Look at Dad Bowser. Look at him. :,D

My new headphone cord arrived today!

Got some IC posts up. ^^

Went climbing and rode my horse... ripped my hands up to heck, but then booked my climbing trip to California in March with the SO!

A MIRACLE HAPPENED TODAY.

My phone fell out of my coat pocket and landed in a very deep puddle -- meaning that, for at least a brief moment, it was completely submerged in water. o_o"

BUT!! IT'S OK!!! Everything still seems to be working fine! owo" The paint's a bit chipped just from the way it hit the ground, but, I can live with that! XD

Renewed passport came in the mail today.

Made a character sheet skeleton that didn't completely suck

When you're understaffed in your section and you and your underlings still destroy that work load and the reports got sent out on time.

Reactions: Kagayours
Productivity. ^^

I drew something that's been on my mind for awhile. Not sure how I want to go by coloring it yet.

I drew on Iwaku. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie