POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I HATCHED A NEW FRIEND

IMG_1858_1.png

:D

Reactions: Rithas
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Booked a trip to Tokyo in April~
I'msoexcitedwhyisitnotAprilyet

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I watched Moana in 3d with my Mister and brother and it was so flipping awesome. I'm in love :'3

I have a renewed sense of what I need to do to make myself happy and how to reach my goals :)

So, my little brother is getting a divorce after only 6 months of marriage. I know that's not exactly something to be happy about, and I'm not. What I'm happy about is that it's burning my mother up that her least favorite child is still happily married after seventeen years, while her 'Baby Boy' has disappointed her. I almost wish I was talking to her so I could rub it in her face. Yes, I feel a bit petty over being happy about my mother's misery, but she totally deserves it.

Reactions: Esper and Kagayours
My brother apparently fell asleep while playing GTA. And I think he's lying on top of the controller.

I walked past the TV and didn't notice anything out-of-place. I heard the sounds of screeching car tires and swearing. Which is normal for GTA, I'm sure.

Then I walked back in the direction I came and I saw my brother fast asleep. I took a closer look at the TV and saw that my brother's character was just... slowly, calmly, walking in a circle... in the middle of the road. And repeatedly either causing cars around him to come to a screeching halt, or, depending on the timing, sometimes he just got hit. And when he got hit, he calmly got up, and continued to walk in a circle in the middle of the road.

That was an amusing sight. It helped cheer me up after some stressful things I went through a moment ago. XD

I hope my brother isn't too confused in the morning when he sees his PS4 unplugged... my environmentally-conscious ass wasn't going to leave it running overnight, and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off without waking him to get the controller, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My laptop might be done sooner than I thought! The bad news....my hubby forgot to change his phone number on his account for the store, and threw away the paper with my repair number on it. For all I know, it could be done now and I wouldn't know it. Now I just have to wait for a phone call....I really hope they tell me it's done.

Coming home to a child that restores your faith in humanity after days with misanthropic 30 somethings called co-workers.

Just woke up from a 2 1/2 hour nap beside my dogs<3
Now we're watching The Wiz.

I love just hanging out with them on the couch during the weekends.

Got bitten by the world building bug. Map is done. Phase one complete. Now just to it pretty up once I name all the major cities. Feeling good about this. Can't wait to make an RP for it.

Today, my horse got her shoes done and she didn't pull a single one since the last time she had them done. 8D Might not seem like much, but for anyone who has shod horses, you know how big of a feat (*ba dum cha*) this is.

Had a good work-flow so far today, and got some RP posts done rather quickly.

my wifi actually started working *praise*

Woke up with my cat on my chest, found some RPing partners, and got some shiny new pins!

Crystal Pepsi is back! Yay!!! I

Reactions: Nav
Today, I went in and got my tattoo consultation done! Tattoo number three and final, here I come!

I found out that my theory about the Woodsman's daughter from Over The Garden Wall was 100% correct. -dances around in happiness-

I get to pick up my laptop and go visit my aunt today. =D A nice little road trip, and a night of making up for lost time on my games!