POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I have inherited a Wacom Intuos. I feel like I won the lottery. I mean my old tablet is a fine one, but the nibs are softer so they wear down super fast. This one appears more resilient. And Intuos has macro keys! Sai won't let me assign my eraser to the eraser of the pen, but I'll live. asdhj ART!!!

Reactions: Antares
It's raining out, and it hasn't rained much lately. I like the rain, and I'm hoping the storm doesn't knock out the power so I can thoroughly enjoy it.

Made Peanut Butter Banana smoothies this morning; 10/10 would do again

Finishing cleaning up my room, and I think it's helping with depression and also boosting my creativity

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Tried a new burger at a new restaurant today. My stomach may not be agreeing with it, but my taste buds totally were. Yum!

Remained at least somewhat productive throughout the day, despite the circumstances.

I totally over did it today. Rather than staying home and resting the way I should have, I went out with my hubby to pick out bunk beds. I feel 100x worse than I did when I woke up this morning, however, I now get to lie around dying in a brand new Grell tee-shirt! I got a new Sebastian shirt as well, and all that was all the motivation I needed to stay in bed all day tomorrow watching Black Butler instead of trying to force myself to be active.

• Love
I attended my younger brother's going away party tonight. He's leaving for the Air Force in 2 weeks.
That part is quite sad, but because I finally attended a family event for the first time in...many years, I was able to see some of my siblings who I havent seen or spoken to since we were children. One of my two older brothers, and one of my three older sisters. My other older sister couldnt get the night off though, but the eldest was there. In total there are 7 of us. Four girls, and three boys.

I...am exceedingly bad at keeping in touch with others, and have always struggled to reach out to anyone who I don't interact with on a daily basis. Family, friends, etc. On top of that I'm naturally very introverted, and a 'homebody', so I dont attend events either. Anxiety. My siblings are ALL the opposite. As a result I'm out of the loop when it comes to my father's side of the family (ie all my siblings).

Overall, I'm very happy I went, and really loved seeing everyone again.

Just got a good memory of my childhood. Those are rare and I cherish them when they hit me.

• Love
Downloaded all the endings and openings of Katanagatari.

Somebody help me.

I gave someone some advice about four years ago and today they just sent me a message thanking me for helping them through a tough time and that, to some extent, because of me they are now happily married.

You have no idea how much this means to me to hear that I actually managed to make such a positive impact on some random dude's life. Not only is something like that incredibly rare, but it makes me feel like I have a purpose, and after feeling worthless for so bloody long, it's a very welcome change.

Joined this site like 30 minutes ago and already having a blast. Even though I've... not actually done anything.
Even so, everyone here is nice and this place gives me a pressured excuse to write (which I need, unfortunately)!

• Love
Today, I got to write some super fun posts! :D

Reactions: Shiri
Productivity! ^^

Reactions: Shiri
Was playing Evil Apples App with friends. Also bought myself a super adorable Valentine's teddy today. I'm undecided on a name.

A girl from my Physics class was kind enough to help me with our homework. I feel so much stress falling off my shoulders right now.

I've spent the past few days being so worried about how I'm going to stretch out my spoons to Ash Wednesday while simultaneously getting far enough ahead with my homework that I can afford to spend precious spoons on attending mass (which would mean not being able to do very much homework that night). And now, come Tuesday night, I still felt anxious about how I was going to make it all work, especially since I've been running on a spoon-deficit for the past few days, which is exactly the opposite of where I should be in a situation like this.

But then I learned that Ash Wednesday is not a holy day of obligation. I don't have to attend Ash Wednedsay mass. It's more like... extra credit.

I can give myself a break.

My prayers have been answered.

Also fasting won't even be difficult because I already eat way less than I should looooooool that probably isn't a good thing though.

After college hours, had a friendly chat with some stranger at an outdoor pizzeria (you know, where the cool kids go to watch their pizza fly away with each passing car).

I never don't usually talk with people being the sophisticated introvert I am... But they were watching an animé on their laptop so it wasn't that hard for an otaku such as myself to break the ice. Geeky as that may sound....

Still, it was nice.