POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Today was one of my best friend's birthday, and we ate at a sushi restaurant. It was amazing, and I really had a great time, even with all the problems and issues I'm going through right now.

(This thread was an awesome idea, btw. Always helps a lot to remember and to be grateful for all the good things that happen in life)

It's been a fast and warm week!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Took over a couple of gyms in Pokemon Go that I expect will last me a while. Also I discovered a nest and caught a shitton of Jynx.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Greenie
IT'S CHRISTMAS! :D

tumblr_lwopimL4O81r1q279o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Amaranth
Amazing Christmas time with my family and my boyfriend's family. :)

Seven pairs. Seven.

That is the total number of Pokemon-themed socks that I received for Christmas.

That's enough to wear Pokemon socks every single day for a week without ever needing to wear the same pair twice.

Got a lot more RP stuff done today than I expected I would, despite the less-than-ideal environment I've been working in.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Things haven't been too great lately... But at least I'm getting back in the photoshop groove :)) This week alone I've made four different things (including my sig pic).

And today I finally had the courage to decide to leave two forums. It's hard but I did it.

Finally got started on that character drawing that I'd been putting off -- and I made more progress than I thought I would!

How to make Greenie happy: give her girly flower/butterfly/heart stickers and a bunch of chocolate

^ Yeah that happened today <3 <3 <3

THE SHIT YEAR IS ALMOST OVER

• Love
Reactions: Cosmic Fey
IT IS OVER

WE'RE FINALLY FREE

GOOD RIDDANCE 2016

Also, 17 hours from now -- Sherlock season 4. Fucking finally.

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
I'm off to a great start with a roleplay of mine! Everyone is so dedicated! We all finished our CSes two days before the deadline and on the same day the last of those CSes were submitted, my lovely co-gm @Viscera decided to code me something for our spectacular roleplay! The IC was up the same day and we already have two posts up! I can't explain how happy I am right now! I will continue building lore for this roleplay and may it prosper during the year 2017, and the many years to come! Thank you guys! <3

@Akashi @ApelsinYaoi @Malfis @Temul @Leucothea @Cresil @Luster @Shayla

I just got overwatch on Pc due to it being a bit cheaper. (Actually cost nothing since I traded in overwatch on ps4 for 30). And it's being rather fun killing a whole team with D.Va's ult. I've seen some people actually run towards it, that was strange.

Also been playing Skyrim for the first time since it came out like five years ago. Pretty~ Pretty~ fun. (Though that frost-troll still haunts my nightmares.)

And it's being rather fun killing a whole team with D.Va's ult. I've seen some people actually run towards it, that was strange.
Even more hilarious was when D.Va's ult also killed her if she stuck too close to the exploding mech. Those were odd times.

Going to be starting my GED course soon, hopefully I get the money before intake closes.