Once Upon a Fairytale (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Glad you guys like my face claim haha ^^ thought she would fit well

I apologize for the delay. I have currently been drugged off my butt for all the procedures i have been going under. I do not think my procedure tomorrow will requite anything to powerful, so i will do my best to throw up something tomorrow.

You just get better.

I apologize for the delay. I have currently been drugged off my butt for all the procedures i have been going under. I do not think my procedure tomorrow will requite anything to powerful, so i will do my best to throw up something tomorrow.
OMG! Take your time, there is no hurry!

So I just realized something! Cheshire could easily go to a sketch artist and sketch the team out. Which then Black-Cauldron would put through a data base of the city, and then BAM there goes Fairytale! So............
@Left Half of Lancelot

So I just realized something! Cheshire could easily go to a sketch artist and sketch the team out. Which then Black-Cauldron would put through a data base of the city, and then BAM there goes Fairytale! So............
@Left Half of Lancelot
He'd need incentive beyond a salary and protection to think of such a thing.

And plus, he's prone to mind games, so he's more about watching everyone blather about themselves. It'd spoil the thrill of everything if he'd just gone and had this done with, wouldn't it?

He's more in this for himself than anything else. Plus, why should he trust the Black-Cauldron completely? He's a fan of keeping most of the actual, important information to himself. It's better people suspect what bread crumbs he gives are actually loafs and not scraps. ;D

He'd need incentive beyond a salary and protection to think of such a thing.

And plus, he's prone to mind games, so he's more about watching everyone blather about themselves. It'd spoil the thrill of everything if he'd just gone and had this done with, wouldn't it?

He's more in this for himself than anything else. Plus, why should he trust the Black-Cauldron completely? He's a fan of keeping most of the actual, important information to himself. It's better people suspect what bread crumbs he gives are actually loafs and not scraps. ;D
Okay, I just didn't know if you were going to say he lost that part of his memory or something.

I like those parts where people are like, "Wait... We could have this done and over with years ago?!"

And the guy just shrugs and makes an excuse when the audience really knows he didn't say shit cause he took great satisfaction in watching everyone muck about like crazies.

Cheshire seems very much like an asshole

MY health seems to be refusing to play nice. And with no end to the problems in sight i'm afraid i'm going to have to drop quite a bit of my rp's. I'm sorry about all this. Wishing you all well, however. Have fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
MY health seems to be refusing to play nice. And with no end to the problems in sight i'm afraid i'm going to have to drop quite a bit of my rp's. I'm sorry about all this. Wishing you all well, however. Have fun!
It's okay. I hope you get well. Thank you for informing us! :)

FAIRYTALE AGENT
Dots_Divider.png

jan10_allison.jpg

Dots_Divider.png

♦Name♦
Gwendolyn Bean Lewis
♥Nickname(s)♥
Little Bean, Dollie, Gwen, Space-Cadet
♣Age and Birthday♣
April 1st

♠Codename✮
Alice
♦Gender♦
Female
Dots_Divider.png

tumblr_m96cj1SS881qav71eo1_1280.jpg

Dots_Divider.png

♥Sexuality♥

Demiromantic, Demisexual
♣Position♣
Field Agent
♠Homeland♠
Bibury, England
blog-bibury.jpg
♦Cover job♦
Artist for Hire
(The graphics on her shirts are painted on herself)
Dots_Divider.png

antm_allison12_jim_de_yonker.jpg

Dots_Divider.png

♥Eye Color♥

Baby Blue
♣Hair Description♣
Long elbow length blonde hair. Naturally it's slightly wavy, but she almost always straightens it . Naturally her hair is more of a light dirty blonde, but he goes over it with die and bleach every six to eight months to try and keep it pure blonde.
♠Height♠
5'3"
♦Weight♦
♥Piercings♥
None as of yet
♣Marks♣
Faint scaring around her knees
A birthmark on the back of her right shoulder thats vaguely rabbit shaped

♠Health Ailments♠
(AIWS) Alice In Wonderland Syndrome
Dots_Divider.png

allison041.jpg

Dots_Divider.png

♦Personality♦

In a word? Odd.
~Space-y~
This really is quite self explanatory. She seems to be on a different planet twenty for seven.

~Curious~
Really, she doesn't know how to keep her mind out of things it doesn't belong. Her nose is even nosier.
~Playful~
She enjoys a good game of tag, and witty banter. What can she say?
~Childish~
This can go from being easily amused, to being almost childish when angered. It's not exactly a trait she likes being called out on.
~Creepy~
Most of her obsessions are rather dark in nature, and she has no issue openly celebrating them. It puts people off.
~Eccentric~
She really is out there in every sense of the word....
~Sarcastic~
She's been know to make the odd cutting comment.
~Spiteful~
She's not all sugar and sunshine. She can be down right sadistic when motivated.
~Morally Ambiguous~
She is the type not to see things as write or wrong, but more as a necessity or unneeded.

♥History♥
Her history isn't all that interesting to be honest. Unless you count her murdering her whole family at six because she was mid hallucination and believe they were evil monsters who had taken over her parents causing them to hurt her.
....Mind you they had in fact been hurting her out of resentment. They blamed her for the fact that complications in her birth made it impossible for them to have more children. They also hated her for being 'Defective.' Go figure.

To her luck no one figured out it was her who had done it. Instead of some unknown assailant! How a six year old covered up a crime is a bit of a mystery really. Unless of course ...she had help? but that's besides the point. She was placed into foster care waiting to be adopted for about two years. During which one of the other foster children thought it'd be great fun to hold her head under water till she blacked out. Which really just did wonders for her already pitiful mental health.

Eventually she was adopted by the lovely Lewis family. They have made her life very enjoyable since this. They accept her for all her oddities.
Dots_Divider.png

Allison-for-WeAsFolk-allison-harvard-34678856-800-600.png

Dots_Divider.png

♣Likes♣

+Blood
+Horror or Creepy stories/
movies
+Scabs
+Cats

+Sweets
+Dream reading
+Fortune telling
+Carnivals
+Spiders
+Answers

♠Dislikes♠
-Sun burns
-Hot weather
-Grape and Grape flavored things
-Sea gulls
-Selfishness
-Headaches
-Country music
-Grits
-Questions
-Riddles

♦Hobbies♦
•Reading
•Playing Piano
•Drawing
•Cloud watching
•Yoga

♥Talents♥

•Piano playing
•Mastery over most artistic mediums.
Contortionist
•Bi-lingual
•Insane balance
♣Strengths♣
+Adapting and blending into situations
+Managing to talk circles around others causing them to spill secrets or information
+Flexible and small enough to twist herself into impossible shapes, making it easy to get into places she shouldn't be able too

+Finding out side of the box solutions
+An expert in in being light footed and sneaky. (if you can keep her from humming)

♠Weaknesses♠
-If she suffers an episode she becomes almost completely useless during
-She's not the most psychically strong gal out there
-Is her death causing allergy to shell fish a weakness?

-She can space out and get herself into trouble
-Uses her oddities to keep people at an arms
length
♦Fears♦

•Dying
•Losing her adoptive family
•People figuring out she's the one who killed her own flesh and blood
•Drowning

•Sentient
Potatoes
♥Secrets♥

•She's scared of drowning
•Her scars are from childhood abuse
•She killed her birth family

Dots_Divider.png

Allison-MICHELE-LOBOSCO-PHOTOGRAPHY-allison-harvard-34984725-737-456.png

Dots_Divider.png

♣RELATIONSHIPS♣

~Family~
Madelyn
Regina Lewis neè Rickets - Adoptive Mother

Henry Kent Lewis - Adoptive Father

Jamie Lee Lewis - Adoptive Big Brother

Francisca Marigold Barker neè Clarkson - Birth Mother (Deceased)

Alexander Quincy Barker - Birth Father (Deceased)
~Friends~
(Pending...)
~Boyfriend/Girlfriend~

(Pending...)
~Enemies~
(Pending...)
Dots_Divider.png

tumblr_nltc7e7vSj1tz2a3io1_1280.jpg

Dots_Divider.png

♠OTHER♠

~Face Claim~
Allison Harvard
~Theme Song(s)~
The Creationist, By: Kerli
~Normal, day to day, outfits~
gm_548aab99-0bc4-4c1d-b533-625b0a771fd0.jpg

gm_548aabfc-9f70-41a2-ae96-6ce00a771fd0.jpg

gm_548aac57-712c-4786-a021-625e0a771fd0.jpg

gm_548aacbe-b8d8-4476-b60a-62590a771fd0.jpg

Dots_Divider.png

ALISON HARVARD IS MY LIFE

SHE WAS SOOO AMZING IN ANTM OMG I LOVE YOU

tumblr_mr3486KSTP1sdex3wo1_500.gif

✮Name✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla Adara LeGume[/BCOLOR]
✮Nickname(s)✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shay[/BCOLOR]
✮Age and Birthday✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]21 /// July 27th[/BCOLOR]
✮Codename✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sleeping Beauty[/BCOLOR]
✮Gender✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Female[/BCOLOR]
✮Sexuality✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bi-Curious[/BCOLOR]
✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Elite Field Agent[/BCOLOR]
✮Homeland✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Miami Florida[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11820428_1639210333020119_2079208381_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
✮Eye Color✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Green[/BCOLOR]
✮Hair Description✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dark Brown, shiny hair down to her stomach[/BCOLOR]
✮Height✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'10[/BCOLOR]
✮Weight✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]150 pounds[/BCOLOR]
✮Piercings✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ears & Nose[/BCOLOR]
✮Marks✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR]
✮Health Ailments✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]
10956807_780138505433713_1775548163_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
✮Personality✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Confident[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Ambitious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Generous[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Loyal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Pretentious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Domineering[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Melodramatic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Stubborn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Vain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Sinister[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Sarcastic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Resourceful[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Rude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla typically has a very abrasive nature, in that she enjoys teasing or outright insulting those around her. While some of this is lighthearted and, in many cases, simply a way for her to pass the time. Shayla also has an explosive temper, and is known to react with violence, or at least the threat of it, over even slight offenses, depending on the person responsible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla appears to take a great deal of pride and enjoyment in being evil. She is, according to several people right under Maleficent when it comes to being evil. Among the villain community, she is considered a far more effective strategist and partner than most. Furthermore, Shayla refuses to do anything she doesn't deem 'Evil Enough'. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Despite being more evil than most other villians, Shayla has a higher sense of morality then most other villians and wont do anything that is 'too low'. [/BCOLOR]

✮History✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla was born to Shego and Garret LeGume (One of Gastons ancestors) in Miami Florida. Her childhood was okay, she had everything she needed, however Shego was a very tough parent and Garret was obsessed with being ready for marriage. Shayla was not worried about it as a kid, just shrugging off her fathers constant need for her to be beautiful and perfect. As a kid Shayla wasn't like the other kids. She was mean, a bully. However she knew how to look innocent as well. She knew how to work her puppy dog eyes and her cute smile. For this reason she didn't have alot of friends as a kid which bothered her a little but she was friends with herself. Thats all she needed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]In middle school, Shayla started to become more popular. At this age girls were becoming mean and catty and Shayla had been that way since age one. So Shayla was always the Queen Bee. She would bully others and make them feel down. As a kid all she did was take toys, and snacks from other children and push them down, but now she used words sharper than knives to cut their self esteem into peices. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]In High school she was using words, but she needed to do more. So she started to become what people would really say is evil. She found out peoples darkest fears, and biggest weaknesses, and would use them against you . If anyone got in her way she would find away to punish them. She would form plots to ruin them. After Shayla was done with you, you had nothing. Your self esteem was ruined. Your self worth was nothing. Your worst fears and weaknesses had been used against you and it left people emotionally scared forever. She was everyones worst nightmare. She was beautiful and mean.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After high school, being the villian she was wasn't having a life of a good citizen. She got into 10 fights in public, was prostituing herself, involved in a major drug ring, and technically killed a man. So Fairy tale uses this as leverage however, Shayla wanted to join them anyways. She was a bitch just for the hell of it~ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11055559_1044317445594879_1067386712_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

✮Likes✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Herself[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Boys[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Flirting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Fighting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Men in Power[/BCOLOR]
✮Dislikes✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Goodie Goodies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Ugly People[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Being Nice[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Pathetic People[/BCOLOR]
✮Hobbies✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Sex[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Fashion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Making fun of others[/BCOLOR]

✮Talents✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Extremely Flexible[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Manipulating People[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Great at fighting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Great at disguises[/BCOLOR]

✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11017630_726474244134157_178949852_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
✮Fears✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Being Alone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Someone hurting her[/BCOLOR]
✮Secrets✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Secretly wants to find love[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Is insecure[/BCOLOR]
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]PM ME (((:[/BCOLOR]
✮Family✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shego[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gaston LeGume[/BCOLOR]
✮Friends✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]PM me((:[/BCOLOR]
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Anyone good~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11116818_977107275633698_504118926_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, my, it's been awhile since I posted. I hope I haven't lost any kind of touch I had with Cheshire. Bleh.

I HOPE I'M NOT DISAPPOINTING SO FAR, @Autumn_Burns_Red *stares intently at the Cheshire signature* Eeeh *Goes full Tina Belcher* Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Ooh, my, it's been awhile since I posted. I hope I haven't lost any kind of touch I had with Cheshire. Bleh.

I HOPE I'M NOT DISAPPOINTING SO FAR, @Autumn_Burns_Red *stares intently at the Cheshire signature* Eeeh *Goes full Tina Belcher* Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Nope not at all! It is very intriguing to read Cheshire's posts.

tumblr_mr3486KSTP1sdex3wo1_500.gif

✮Name✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla Adara LeGume[/BCOLOR]
✮Nickname(s)✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shay[/BCOLOR]
✮Age and Birthday✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]21 /// July 27th[/BCOLOR]
✮Codename✮
✮Gender✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Female[/BCOLOR]
✮Sexuality✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bi-Curious[/BCOLOR]
✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Elite Field Agent[/BCOLOR]
✮Homeland✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Miami Florida[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11820428_1639210333020119_2079208381_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
✮Eye Color✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Green[/BCOLOR]
✮Hair Description✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dark Brown, shiny hair down to her stomach[/BCOLOR]
✮Height✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'10[/BCOLOR]
✮Weight✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]150 pounds[/BCOLOR]
✮Piercings✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ears & Nose[/BCOLOR]
✮Marks✮
✮Health Ailments✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]
10956807_780138505433713_1775548163_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
✮Personality✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla typically has a very abrasive nature, in that she enjoys teasing or outright insulting those around her. While some of this is lighthearted and, in many cases, simply a way for her to pass the time. Shayla also has an explosive temper, and is known to react with violence, or at least the threat of it, over even slight offenses, depending on the person responsible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla appears to take a great deal of pride and enjoyment in being evil. She is, according to several people right under Maleficent when it comes to being evil. Among the villain community, she is considered a far more effective strategist and partner than most. Furthermore, Shayla refuses to do anything she doesn't deem 'Evil Enough'. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Despite being more evil than most other villians, Shayla has a higher sense of morality then most other villians and wont do anything that is 'too low'. [/BCOLOR]

✮History✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shayla was born to Shego and Garret LeGume (One of Gastons ancestors) in Miami Florida. Her childhood was okay, she had everything she needed, however Shego was a very tough parent and Garret was obsessed with being ready for marriage. Shayla was not worried about it as a kid, just shrugging off her fathers constant need for her to be beautiful and perfect. As a kid Shayla wasn't like the other kids. She was mean, a bully. However she knew how to look innocent as well. She knew how to work her puppy dog eyes and her cute smile. For this reason she didn't have alot of friends as a kid which bothered her a little but she was friends with herself. Thats all she needed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]In middle school, Shayla started to become more popular. At this age girls were becoming mean and catty and Shayla had been that way since age one. So Shayla was always the Queen Bee. She would bully others and make them feel down. As a kid all she did was take toys, and snacks from other children and push them down, but now she used words sharper than knives to cut their self esteem into peices. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]In High school she was using words, but she needed to do more. So she started to become what people would really say is evil. She found out peoples darkest fears, and biggest weaknesses, and would use them against you . If anyone got in her way she would find away to punish them. She would form plots to ruin them. After Shayla was done with you, you had nothing. Your self esteem was ruined. Your self worth was nothing. Your worst fears and weaknesses had been used against you and it left people emotionally scared forever. She was everyones worst nightmare. She was beautiful and mean.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11055559_1044317445594879_1067386712_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

✮Likes✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Herself[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Boys[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Flirting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Men in Power[/BCOLOR]
✮Dislikes✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Goodie Goodies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Ugly People[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Being Nice[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Pathetic People[/BCOLOR]
✮Hobbies✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Sex[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Fashion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Making fun of others[/BCOLOR]

✮Talents✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Extremely Flexible[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Manipulating People[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Great at fighting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Great at disguises[/BCOLOR]

✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11017630_726474244134157_178949852_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
✮Fears✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Being Alone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Someone hurting her[/BCOLOR]
✮Secrets✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Secretly wants to find love[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Is insecure[/BCOLOR]
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]PM ME (((:[/BCOLOR]
✮Family✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gaston LeGume[/BCOLOR]
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
[BCOLOR=#000000]Anyone good~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
11116818_977107275633698_504118926_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​
Okay the only thing that would have to change is the codename! Good code names (Cinderella, Mad Hatter, etc.) Belong to Fairytale, which is the thieves and evil master minds. The bad guy codenames (Hook, Ursula, etc.) belong to Black-Cauldron, which is the government.

@Left Half of Lancelot I love Cheshire post, actually Ursula downplays a lot when it comes to understanding what he says. She is pretty much going to laugh at him and shove his shoulder. Correct me if I am wrong, she is the only person who has ever brought any Fairytale agents in correct?

@Left Half of Lancelot I love Cheshire post, actually Ursula downplays a lot when it comes to understanding what he says. She is pretty much going to laugh at him and shove his shoulder. Correct me if I am wrong, she is the only person who has ever brought any Fairytale agents in correct?
Cheshire is an ex-fairytale agent.

He didn't really bring anyone in though unless you wanted to count himself. Lol

Working on posts in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.