Once Upon a Fairytale (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the only thing that would have to change is the codename! Good code names (Cinderella, Mad Hatter, etc.) Belong to Fairytale, which is the thieves and evil master minds. The bad guy codenames (Hook, Ursula, etc.) belong to Black-Cauldron, which is the government.
wait i dont get the problem with the codename... Shego is a badguy codename.

wait i dont get the problem with the codename... Shego is a badguy codename.
Shego is considered a villian, there for she would be under Black Cauldron, the Government, who is hunting Fairytale. Fairytale codenames are like Cinderella or Prince Charming, though they are the ones stealing and doing crimes.

Okay, well does she work for Black Cauldron or Fairytale?

OhHhhH I think i understand so the bad guys (Ursula etc.) Are the good guys and the Good guys (CInderella etc.) are the bad guys yes?

OH! Sorry Im an idiot. Well then this doesnt make sense them. Let me think haha

Sleeping beauty! <3
Don't forget that she needs a reason why Fairytale forced her to work for them. Even if she wanted to join, I'd assume they'd have some kind of leverage over her should she become compromised. Most all of the Fairytale agents have some kind of past mistake that they've been blackmailed for. Something that, if exposed to the public, would ruin them.

Cheshire escaped various forms of felony: arson, giving a minor cigarettes, manslaughter, probably like murder by proxy, public intoxication, and he was probably high off his ass too. You could also tack on hacking government property and tampering with confidential equipment too, if they wanted. Lol.

Dunno if that's something Autumn wanted to enforce, per se. *Shrug* Just letting you know, just in case.

Reactions: Zatanna
Don't forget that she needs a reason why Fairytale forced her to work for them. Even if she wanted to join, I'd assume they'd have some kind of leverage over her should she become compromised. Most all of the Fairytale agents have some kind of past mistake that they've been blackmailed for. Something that, if exposed to the public, would ruin them.

Cheshire escaped various forms of felony: arson, giving a minor cigarettes, manslaughter, probably like murder by proxy, public intoxication, and he was probably high off his ass too. You could also tack on hacking government property and tampering with confidential equipment too, if they wanted. Lol.

Dunno if that's something Autumn wanted to enforce, per se. *Shrug* Just letting you know, just in case.
Ohhhh okay I will edit that info in too<3
Its good to see you lovely! <3

I believe that I wish to drop out of this role play.

It isn't any of you at all, it's just me losing interest in this role play. I know I only posted once I believe and I'm aware that others were probably looking for an interaction from me, but I don't want to continue in a roleplay when I have no motivation for it at all. I'm sorry if this is a downer for some of you, but I will probably see most of you in other role plays and some of you are already in the other roleplays i'm in so that's good I guess :3

Once again, I apologize about this.

Don't worry I shall post soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.