2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Once Upon a Fairytale

Within the city of London lies many secrets. The largest being the Fairytale Empire. This empire is home to many thieves, hackers, and evil masterminds or better known the Princes and Princesses of Fairytale. Hopefully you've caught on to the fact Fairytale isn't one of the good guys. They are the brightest minds with the darkest secrets, who have been blackmailed into working for the Fairytale Empire. Though they struggle with keeping their lives separate from their work with the empire when Agents of Black-Cauldron are searching for them to bring them down.
This won't be your everyday at the office.

tumblr_static_blue-divider.png

To further explain this RP…
Their secrets (that they are blackmailed on) could potentially ruin their lives and send them to jail.
They will be doing heist from all around the world, though their homes are in London. Though not everyone will be out on an assignment at once.
If at some point you want another character, and aren't really feeling one of yours, let me know and we can plan a death scene or where your character gets lost on a heist.
They are being blackmailed by the employers of Fairytale.

PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Agents of Fairytale: (Temporarily not accepting anymore applications for Fairytale)

Prince Charming: Frederick Zayn Banville
Mad Hatter:Oscar Emerson
Merida: Kendall A. Jhames
Flynn Rider: Valentina Sulkin
Olaf: Alexander Solberg
Prince Adam: Amari Evans
Hansel: Sean Fields
Jasmine: Akira Kagami
Alice: Gwendolyn Lewis
Belle: Rose Moon
(Disney Princes, Princesses, Good side kicks. Pick a name!)

(Government) Black Cauldron Agents:
Hook: Xander Daniels
Big Bad Wolf: Jack Von Friedhof
Maleficent: Giselle Camrose
Mor'du: Isaiah Barras
Cheshire: Coriolanus Leopold Hayes
(Disney Villains and Henchmen. Pick a name!)

Rules:
1: No one liners if you can. Hard to reply to and I love reading long responses
2: RESPECT EACH OTHER IN OOC. No one likes a douche
3: no limits to how long your responses are. I really don't mind.
4: Make your characters however you want!! Be creative
5: Everyone LOVES ROMANCE!! It's completely okay here! If things get too steamy though, take it elsewhere. Thanks
6: THERE'S A 2 CHARACTER LIMIT
7. I am GM, What I say is final. At when I appoint another GM, our say is final (TOGETHER). If need be I will kick you out!

Character Sheet (FAIRYTALE AGENTS)
(Picture/GIF Real people only. If you wanna incorporate more than one that's great!)

Name
Nickname(s)
Age and Birthday
Codename✮
Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)
Homeland
Cover job
Eye Color
Hair Description
Height
Weight
Piercings
Marks Including Tattoos
Health Ailments
Personality (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
History (At least a paragraph)
Hobbies
Talents
Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Secrets List a few, can be silly, or serious, and the big one that they are blackmailed about.

RELATIONSHIPS
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)

Family
Friends
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Enemies

Character Sheet (BLACK-CAULDRON AGENTS)
(Picture/GIF Real people only. If you wanna incorporate more than one that's great!)

Name
Nickname(s)
Age and Birthday
Codename✮
Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)
Homeland
Eye Color
Hair Description
Height
Weight
Piercings
Marks Including Tattoos
Health Ailments
Personality (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
History (At least a paragraph)
Hobbies
Talents
Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Secrets List a few. Serious or silly!

RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Friends
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Enemies

S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S
(completely optional!)

This is pretty much for characters that are associated with one of your characters, but isn't integral to the plot enough to merit an entire character sheet. Use this if you have no intentions of making family members actual characters, but do still intend to use them. They're essentially NPCs that only you control.

[Insert Picture Here; Again, Real Photos Only]

Name

Relation to Character
Are they a family friend, are they their mother or father or child or sibling?

Occupation

Personality
This can literally be as long as you'd like it to be. If you prefer to list things, you don't have to describe how that relates to how they act.

ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTION!

WHEN THE ORGANIZATION CALLS WITH A JOB, IS THAT HOW THEY WILL MEET?
1. The organization has an actual work place for them. The cover-jobs are just that cover jobs, they only go for a few hours a day, other than that they work at Fairytale. Working on their next heist, coming up with back up plans, putting together the team that will be in the field (Team A), and than team that will be there in case something goes wrong (Team B). Once one heist is over, they will get instructions on the next one. Though the heist won't zoom by, because they will have the government on their tail, and it's not that easy to make a clean perfect plan.

WILL THEY KNOW EACH OTHER'S NAMES?
2. Mostly they will know each other's codenames, but if your character wants to share anything past that that is up to them. Some will have friendship where they know each other's name, and some won't know each other past their codenames. Though if you were to have a relationship with someone else I would imagine you knew each other's names, but again that is entirely up to you who your character shares their name with.

IS DISNEY A COMMONLY KNOWN COMPANY IN THIS UNIVERSE?
3. Disney will not be commonly known, but instead would be a small film company that makes shows for basic television. And the characters would not have the names of Cinderella, Genie, the names we use as codenames. In this universe, the codenames come from books from the eighteenth century, that were told to children as Fairytales about princes and princesses.

WHAT KIND OF THINGS DO THEY DO HEIST FOR?
4. They don't really have a precise things, but mostly I was thinking that it would be Paintings, Cars, Jewels, Museum items, things like these. Things that the company to sell for a lot of money on the black market.

DO THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYERS?
5. They know nothing of their employers, but their employers know everything about them. When they are sent out for a heist, mostly they get a prerecorded call that specifies the item and where it's at. It is completely up to them to figure out how to get it, and what ever goes wrong on a heist is their fault.

WILL THEY BE LIVING IN THE SAME BUILDING, OR HOUSE?
6. I was going to have everyone have their own places to live. Because I wanted this to not just be about heist and their job, I wanted this to also be about them trying to live their lives.

WILL THEY KNOW EACH OTHER'S BIG SECRET?
7. They only know each other's secrets if they have told each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Can I reserve Prince Charming and Maleficent will have them up tonight or tomorrow after I finish chars for your other rp.

Reactions: HEX
The interest check listed Snow White as an option, but isn't here, can I still pick it?~

"I may be a girl, but I can take your crown!"

small.jpg
✮Name✮ Valentina Bethany Sulkin
✮Nickname(s)✮ Val
✮Age and Birthday✮ 23 // July 9th
✮Codename✮ Fylnn Rider
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
Center-Divider.png

✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)✮ Elite Field Agent -
✮Homeland✮ Maramures, Romania
✮Cover job✮ Herbal Healing Shop
✮Eye Color✮ Hazel- Green
✮Hair Description✮ Reaches mid back, Dark brown, soft.
✮Height✮ 5,6"
✮Weight✮ 127 lbs
✮Piercings✮ gauges, right bottom lip, and stud in nose.
✮Marks✮

hip
Back
forearm
✮Health Ailments✮ None
Center-Divider.png

✮Personality✮

Valentina has always been a very opinionated woman, who sometimes doesn’t seem to hold her tongue on matters that concern her. At times, Valentina can be quite and listens to what other people are saying and doing. She likes to observe them in depth. Though she is a very caring and protective individual who hates to see her loved ones in pain. Once seeing them in pain, he anger level goes through the roof for the person who hurt them. However, to even reach that stage of friendship is hard with her immense trust issues. With the situation that happened with her ex. Jeremy, she feels like she never really knows who someone is. Valentina is a hard-worker and devotes herself into getting things done, despite the obstacles in the way. She is a fast thinker, and light on her feet. She is the kind of person to have a solid plan A, B, and C. She plans ahead for the things that could ruin a heist, but at the same time adapts to the current situation.

✮History✮
Valentina was raised in a town called Maramures, Romania. She lived there with her mother and father until she was six years old, which is when they moved to London. Valentina had a difficult time being in London, especially with the language barrier between her and her classmates. She would run home to their small one bedroom apartment, crying. It took her about a half a year to be able to even speak basic English. She couldn’t fully speak it fluently until she was almost eight.
Throughout High School, Valentina wasn’t someone who fit in. She was the girl that came from another country, spoke two languages, was exceedingly brilliant all throughout school, she could read someone extremely well just by looking at them, she was different. She was a female wrestler, black-belt, and performed at an outstanding level at MMA. She even took time to go to the shooting range. Though things took a left turn when her ex-boyfriend decided to take her to the beach and she was driving. He had her stop at a gas station and he robbed it and killed the cashier, without her knowing. A few days later she found out and tried to leave him, and he didn’t see that reasonable and hit her and kept hitting her. Valentina reached for his ash tray and hit him over the head. He died of head trauma. Valentina never told a single person about that, and made the scene look like he fell and hit his head on the table.
After graduating from high school, she went in to her job at a shoe store. When she opened up the back room, the walls were littered with photos of her driving the getaway car, her killing her ex, and her staging the scene. She panicked at ripped them down, and ran out leaving that behind. A few days later she received a phone call with an offer: Join Fairytale or go to jail. She chose Fairytale and this would be her sixth year apart of Fairytale.

Center-Divider.png

✮Likes✮
Comic books, MMA, Karate, Shooting Ranges, Learning new things, Keeping her secrets, Horror Movies, Classical Movies like Grease, Dirty Dancing, All kinds of music but Country, Dancing, T-shirts, Jeans, Dresses, Boats, Water skiing, Sky diving, Snowboarding, Jet-skiing, fruit, vegetables, Singing.

✮Dislikes✮
Mini-skirts, meat, assholes, country music, almost dying, being blackmailed, being wanted by the government, lazy people.

✮Hobbies✮
Running through London, Going to the gym, Going to the club, Hanging out with co-workers, hiding in plain sight.

✮Talents✮
Hand to Hand combat, Marks-woman, Swordsman ship, Knows five languages: Romanian, English, Portuguese, Sign-Language, Japanese.

✮Strengths✮
Fast Learner, Fighter, Brilliant, Cautious, Alert, Patient.

✮Weaknesses✮
Trust issues, her past.

✮Fears✮
Her past coming out.

Her mother and father no longer trusting her.
Losing her friends at the agency

✮Secrets✮
She lost her virginity when she was sixteen
Situation from her past (Read history)
Her mother has cancer

Center-Divider.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

6cc03ff71a249ccd71ba7685b88376de.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, guys it's up... @Chromatic @Thought Manifest @Polystical @Justaddnutts

And @Zella Celeste, Yes it is still up for grabs. My computer wouldn't let me copy for some reason so I had to rewrite it and I just forgot to put Snow white in there.

OH and just cause your code name is a prince doesn't mean you have to be male.

Hey, guys it's up... @Chromatic @Thought Manifest @Polystical @Justaddnutts

And @Zella Celeste, Yes it is still up for grabs. My computer wouldn't let me copy for some reason so I had to rewrite it and I just forgot to put Snow white in there.

OH and just cause your code name is a prince doesn't mean you have to be male.
Yeah I thought that but Price Charming is going to be male lol. Maybe I should make Maleficent Male xDo, this is going to be fun a new twist on fairytales.

Yeah I thought that but Price Charming is going to be male lol. Maybe I should make Maleficent Male xDo, this is going to be fun a new twist on fairytales.
I made Flynn Rider a female, that's mostly why I said that cause I thought it would be a cool twist.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I made Flynn Rider a female, that's mostly why I said that cause I thought it would be a cool twist.
Yeah, I might just do that for MALEficent maybe a drag queen agent, that could be the secret lol...so fun.

Ah cool! (Even though I'm pretty sure I read this in your explanation already) We can choose other *FAIRYTALE characters as our codenames right? But do they have to be prominent and well know or can they be obscure/a back ground character (say like a henchman for the villain)?

~WIP~
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/23/07/bf/2307bf7553d71d2ff56674e083418c49.jpg

✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Codename✮ Snow White.
✮Gender✮ Female.
✮Sexuality✮ Straight.
✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)✮
✮Homeland✮ New Zealand.
✮Part-time job (Cover job)✮
✮Eye Color✮ Icy Blue.
✮Hair Description✮ A Long Mess Of Deep Crimson And Jet Black.
✮Height✮ 5'7".
✮Weight✮ 127 lbs.
✮Piercings✮ Septum, Collar Bones, Lip (Vertical Labret), Gauges On Both Ears, Industrial On Left Ear.
✮Marks✮
✮Health Ailments✮ Insomnia.
✮Personality✮
✮History✮
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮ (Interested if anyone wants to discuss~)
✮Enemies✮​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah cool! (Even though I'm pretty sure I read this in your explanation already) We can choose other *FAIRYTALE characters as our codenames right? But do they have to be prominent and well know or can they be obscure/a back ground character (say like a henchman for the villain)?
Yes you can henchman names, though anything along the line of henchman and Villian's belong to Black-Cauldron. Anything along the lines of Princes, Princesses and people like the Genie belong to Fairytale.

AND I made a small change to the CS, there is the agency they are apart of in there.

tumblr_mdr7vpDPSZ1r4cnlko1_500.gif

✮Name✮
Esperanza Castillo-Desrosiers
✮Nickname(s)✮
Esper
✮Age and Birthday✮
25 + March 31
✮Codename✮
Genie
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Lesbian
✮Position✮
Undercover Ops
The one who scopes out the target(s) by pretending to be one of them
✮Homeland✮
Portland, Oregon (USA)
✮Part-time job✮
Real Estate Agent
cute-hearts-t6.png

✮Eye Color✮
Brown
✮Hair Description✮
Naturally black, but dyed platinum blond.
✮Height✮
5'8"
✮Weight✮
145 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Septum
Earrings on Right Ear
Earring Cuffs on Left Ear
✮Marks✮
Cigarette Burn Marks - Underside of Right Arm
Birds Tattoo - Upper Back
Feather to Birds Tattoo - Left Arm
✮Health Ailments✮
Tourettes
(Muscle Tic, Repetition of Words, Lack of Filter)
cute-hearts-t6.png

✮Personality✮ Esperanza is generally a very sweet person, however due to her childhood she has sudden bouts of rage that alienate her from everyone else. This was one of the reasons why she joined Fairytale, because there she could be herself without anyone getting freaked out, because it would already be expected of her. On a day to day basis, Esperanza is usually calm and focused on her own things. She's the type of person who values enjoyment over anything else in life and she doesn't like having her fun ruined. Even if the buzzkill is tiny, she tends to go off on whoever or whatever it is and either curses them out or fights them. That being said, Esperanza is extremely versatile and adaptable, and able to meld into any social scene as long as she's given a chance to observe her target demographic. When she needs to enter these scenes, Esperanza takes pills to suppress her symptoms, however she dislikes taking these pills because she feels as though she's taking away apart of herself.​
✮History✮ Esperanza childhood started normally, but soon delved into darkness. When she was four years old the state took her away from her parents because they left her in the car. Esperanza wasn't in any danger, but the law stated that children under twelve years old shouldn't be left to their own devices or left in a locked car. So Esperanza was sent to a foster home, while her mother and father were charged with being unfit parents.
Esperanza soon found a home in Dennis and Greer Blake, but soon found out that the young couple were only taking her in for the state's money that they got for fostering her. Dennis was emotionally and physically abusive with a short temper and Greer was generally neglectful and uncaring. As soon as Esperanza turned eight, they put her to work around the house doing strenuous chores and only allowing her to play with kids her age when it looked like the neighbors were getting suspicious of them. One night, after Esperanza accidentally put bleach in the dark clothes wash, Dennis lost his temper and punished her by burning her arm with his cigarette. The next day when Esperanza went to school, her teacher saw the marks and called social services. Her foster parents were arrested and Esperanza was placed in an orphanage run by the local church.​
She stayed at the orphanage for five years after that because no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get adopted. The reason being that suddenly being torn away from her birth parents and then being abused, caused her to develop tourettes, and no one wanted a child that seemed 'broken'. Plus, new parents were wary of children with histories of abuse for fear of the memories surfacing later in life and having to admit them to institutions or shell out large amounts of money for psychotherapy. So Esperanza remained in the orphanage until she turned thirteen, and that was when she met Alphonse, a middle aged French man who didn't seem scared of Esperanza and enjoyed her company.

So once again, Esperanza was fostered, but this time the outcome was much different. Alphonse turned out to be a con man, who replicated famous art pieces and sold them at outrageously expensive prices to outrageously stupid people. At first, Alphonse gave Esperanza a regular childhood experience, he took her to the best stores to get new clothing, and indulged her when she chattered on and on about seemingly mundane things. It was only after Esperanza wandered into his study and saw what she thought was 'The Scream' and demanded to know why he had it when the National Gallery of Oslo had it last. Alphonse then sat her down and told her about his life's work and offered to teach her everything he knew. It took over six months, but by her sixteenth birthday, Esperanza could tell a truly antique piece of artwork from a sham just by sparing it a glance and she knew her Gohs from her Matisses and all the big wigs in the art world. Alphonse taught her how to mingle and fit herself into a scene that she would otherwise never be exposed to.

When Esperanza graduated from high school, she attended Harvard University and graduate from there six years later with a PhD in Social Psychology. However, when she tried to get a job or even start her own clinic, her disability rose up to block her again. Her seemingly brash attitude and inability to filter explicit words from her vocabulary overshadowed her brilliant mind and she was shunned. She returned to her home with Alphonse and he comforted and offered her an alternative in life. He would make her his partner in crime and they would con together. They did that for a couple of years, but one day, Alphonse got in trouble with an employer who claimed that Alphonse had cheated him out of his money. The employer sent his guys to bring Alphonse to him and it turned out that Alphonse had been cheating him out of money. The employer then informed Esperanza that if she worked for his organization, Fairytale and paid back the amount that Alphonse stole, he wouldn't kill him and he would let them go free. However the amount of money is over seven million dollars.​
✮Likes✮
Having Fun
Candy
Art
Wigs
Cats
Velvet
Painting
Glass Blowing
Sports Cars
Wind Chimes
✮Dislikes✮
Buzzkills
Snobbish People
Being treated like a basket case
Clanging Noises
The foster care system
The government
✮Hobbies✮
Replicating Art
Glass Blowing
Collecting for Alphonse
Buying Fashion Items for her cats
✮Talents✮
Disguise
Glass Blowing
Replicating Oil Paintings
✮Strengths✮
MMA
Adaptable
Master of Disguise
Multilingual (English, French, Italian and Spanish)
✮Weaknesses✮
Impatient
Only the pills can keep her in 'check' and she hates them
Anger Issues
✮Fears✮
Losing Alphonse
Getting Arrested because she'll be institutionalized
✮Secrets✮
She almost got married once, but once the other woman found out about her Tourettes she called off the wedding.
She located a man who had made a laughing stock of her when she'd tried to create her own clinic, and she followed him when he went out on a late night drive and ran him off the road and into a tree.
Her adoptive father is being held hostage by one of the employers of Fairytale.
She knows the identity of said employer.
cute-hearts-t6.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the characters, see them first)
✮Family✮
Maria Castillo - Biological Mother - Unknown
Vincent Castillo - Biological Father - Unknown
Dennis Blake - Former Foster Father - Imprisoned
Greer Blake - Former Foster Mother - Imprisoned
Alphonse Desrosiers - Adoptive Father - Alive
Bijoux - Female Cat
Magnifique - Male Cat
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
tumblr_makxtvaQRk1rt2432.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Junnabee
I'm basically done with my sheet. Imight change things here and there if s omething isn't quite how you would like it to be.

I just have a some questions.

What kinds of things do they set up heists to steal?

Do they know anything about their employers?

Is there a house or an apartment building where they all live together, or do they choose their own places to live?

Do they know each other's secrets?

Would it be possible to link finished/accepted character sheet posts to the main post for easier access if we need to look at them later as the game goes on?

I'm basically done with my sheet. Imight change things here and there if s omething isn't quite how you would like it to be.

I just have a some questions.

What kinds of things do they set up heists to steal?

Do they know anything about their employers?

Is there a house or an apartment building where they all live together, or do they choose their own places to live?

Do they know each other's secrets?

Would it be possible to link finished/accepted character sheet posts to the main post for easier access if we need to look at them later as the game goes on?
1. They don't really have a precise things, but mostly I was thinking that it would be Paintings, Cars, Jewels, Museum items, things like these. Things that the company to sell for a lot of money on the black market.

2. They know nothing of their employers, but their employers know everything about them. When they are sent out for a heist, mostly they get a prerecorded call that specifies the item and where it's at. It is completely up to them to figure out how to get it, and what ever goes wrong on a heist is their fault.

3. I was going to have everyone have their own places to live. Because I wanted this to not just be about heist and their job, I wanted this to also be about them trying to live their lives.

4. They only know each other's secrets if they have told each other.

5. I can get to working on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
And Naomi is accepted.

Chars up tonight.

I'll finish my character up tonight.

Another question! If they all live in different places, does the Organization set them up to work on jobs together and that's how they meet? Will they know each other by their real names at all, or will they only know each other by their aliases?

Since we're using Disney characters' names for the aliases, is Disney a commonly known company in this modern world? Like... would our characters potentially have grown up watching Disney movies?

Another question! If they all live in different places, does the Organization set them up to work on jobs together and that's how they meet? Will they know each other by their real names at all, or will they only know each other by their aliases?

Since we're using Disney characters' names for the aliases, is Disney a commonly known company in this modern world? Like... would our characters potentially have grown up watching Disney movies?
1. The organization has an actual work place for them. The cover-jobs are just that cover jobs, they only go for a few hours a day, other than that they work at Fairytale. Working on their next heist, coming up with back up plans, putting together the team that will be in the field (Team A), and than team that will be there in case something goes wrong (Team B). Once one heist is over, they will get instructions on the next one. Though the heist won't zoom by, because they will have the government on their tail, and it's not that easy to make a clean perfect plan.

2. Mostly they will know each other's codenames, but if your character wants to share anything past that that is up to them. Some will have friendship where they know each other's name, and some won't know each other past their codenames. Though if you were to have a relationship with someone else I would imagine you knew each other's names, but again that is entirely up to you who your character shares their name with.

3. Disney will not be commonly known, but instead would be a small film company that makes shows for basic television. And the characters would not have the names of Cinderella, Genie, the names we use as codenames. In this universe, the codenames come from books from the eighteenth century, that were told to children as Fairytales about princes and princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.