Once Upon a Fairytale (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh forgot to mention this, but Fairytale has moved locations since Cheshire's "death"

Cheshire died?

No...he faked his death.

Ohhh xD I was about to say, lolz xP

That would definitely make sense.

I think Chesh was just taunting Hook, though. ;o

Reactions: HEX
@T E R R O R

THAT WAS FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
I'm having quite a blast with Cheshire's dialogue. I hope it's interestinrg for you lot. I'm trying my best to keep analogies and subtleties relevant to both the character and situation.

If it's getting on anyone's nerves, then tell me.

That way I know to turn it up to eleven. >;D

Post is coming up.

• Love
Sorry to all the people I couldn't tag in my last post. For some reason it isn't working on my computer at the moment. *sighs*

bac7a1efb47096d68d8045bd866dfece.jpg

✮Name✮

Adamina Jenivrae
✮Nickname✮
Rajah, Mina
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Code name✮
Rajah
Tumblr_inline_mlovace28f1rk2fhr.gif

✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Hacker
✮Homeland✮
America
✮Cover job✮
Gym owner
✮Eye Color✮
Blue green/ grey
✮Hair Description✮
Red hair, white "stripes" running through, long and usually with a natural wave or in a lazy bun
✮Height✮
5"6'
✮Weight✮
132 lbs
✮Piercings✮
m_577b11ae.jpg
nGf1hJkxWmE.jpg
images

✮Marks✮
images
images

tumblr_lqdht4TGso1qh6sa9o1_500_large.gif

✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮

She is usually shy when you first meet her, mainly because she would embarrass herself is she wasn't. She gets more and more bubbly as you get to know her, getting excited about little things and constantly trying to make people laugh. But she worries a lot about her loved ones and it often makes her feel sad. When she gets this way she starts to pull away from the group, putting distance in between herself and her friends, not wanting her sorrows to get into the way of other peoples joy. When she is angry it is the complete opposite. She gets up into your face about it, yelling and she might even through a punch. But after the adrenaline and rage are gone, she will apologize profusely and will forever consider herself in your debt. She tries to return all favors given to her, not wanting to owe anybody anything and wanting to make sure that she does the same kindness for a friend. The most noticeable thing about her is how awkward she gets when the attention is on her. Something as simple as a compliment could either make her get defensive, or painfully awkward.
✮History✮
She was raised in a loving family in a poor side of the suburbs. She had a great life, enjoying the time she had with her family and the few friends she made. She grew up in the same house all her life, and didn't move school districts until she was sixteen. When she was sixteen her boyfriend, the first she had ever had, got her pregnant with a baby girl. She chose to keep the child, even though the father went AWOL. The sudden change caused her to leave school, after which she joined an online school to make it easier to raise her baby. She excelled in school, graduating a year early and enrolling in college at eighteen for computer science and programming. Before enrolling she gave her baby to her two gay uncles, knowing they would care for her and raise the baby right, but Mira could still have contact with her. After a year of college she was fed up, hating the way her life was worse then high school. Her on track life took a turn for the worse when she was nineteen, having gotten into trouble with the law after hacking the local police department's computer system for fun. While inside she discovered her ex boyfriend was on the most wanted list for a string of robberies, so she promptly gave them the information they needed as a way to get back at him for ditching her and their daughter.. After her parents had her released she dropped out. She got a cushy office job, running numbers and working out bugs in the computer system, but her crime streak wasn't over, doing underhand jobs for a mysterious organization. Her boss found out and fired her after two years of her working their, but he never called the police. a few months later she figured out why when she was contacted by the organization she used to work for, and they told her she would get off Scott free if she came to work for them. Not that she had much of a choice, now that her ex was on the loose and looking for her.
✮Likes✮
*Coffee
*Cuddling
*Computers
*Romance novels

*Kids
✮Dislikes✮
*Swimming
*Spiders
*cats
*allergies

✮Hobbies✮
*Gaming
*Dancing
*Baking
*Dying her hair

✮Talents✮
*Dancing
*anything with computers
*drawing

✮Strengths✮
*Getting past strong firewalls
*infecting large systems with her virus
*Talking to kids

✮Weaknesses✮
*Talking to people
*Swimming
*Cares to much
*Arachnophobia

✮Fears✮
*Spiders
*Her child being hurt
*hurting someone she loves
*Some men
*Her ex boyfriend

✮Secrets✮
*Arachnophobia: She is terrified of spiders. She shrieks and starts to tear up when she sees them, and refuses to touch them- dead or alive.
*Romance: She hides it because it makes her sound like a sob, but she loves a good romance novel.
**Her kid: When she was 16 years old she had a kid with her boyfriend( who promptly left her). She kept the child with her until she was eighteen, then gave the baby to her two uncles to raise as their own, finding her work to dangerous for the child. But she keeps a keen eye on her baby, wishing she could stay close. But the fairy tale organization is threatening to give the child location to her vengeful ex boyfriend, who she sent to prison a three years ago. Now he is labeled as 'escaped convict'.

Grace-Lynn Hope Jenivrae
2e1c5ce5e4e536dda90eeae93abda253.jpg

original.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
Pm me if interested
✮Family✮
Father: Deceased (Car accident)
Mother: Deceased (OD suicide)
Uncle: Alive
Daughter: Alive

✮Friends✮
She is kinda loner, but is trying to branch out more
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
None yet
✮Enemies✮
She doesn't like to make enemies, but she is kinda new to fairy tale, so i guess we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it was so late, had some work and shitty interwebs

bac7a1efb47096d68d8045bd866dfece.jpg

✮Name✮

Adamina Jenivrae
✮Nickname✮
Rajah, Mina
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Code name✮
Rajah
Tumblr_inline_mlovace28f1rk2fhr.gif

✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Hacker
✮Homeland✮
America
✮Cover job✮
Gym owner
✮Eye Color✮
Blue green/ grey
✮Hair Description✮
Red hair, white "stripes" running through, long and usually with a natural wave or in a lazy bun
✮Height✮
5"6'
✮Weight✮
132 lbs
✮Piercings✮
m_577b11ae.jpg
nGf1hJkxWmE.jpg
images

✮Marks✮
images
images

tumblr_lqdht4TGso1qh6sa9o1_500_large.gif

✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮

She is usually shy when you first meet her, mainly because she would embarrass herself is she wasn't. She gets more and more bubbly as you get to know her, getting excited about little things and constantly trying to make people laugh. But she worries a lot about her loved ones and it often makes her feel sad. When she gets this way she starts to pull away from the group, putting distance in between herself and her friends, not wanting her sorrows to get into the way of other peoples joy. When she is angry it is the complete opposite. She gets up into your face about it, yelling and she might even through a punch. But after the adrenaline and rage are gone, she will apologize profusely and will forever consider herself in your debt. She tries to return all favors given to her, not wanting to owe anybody anything and wanting to make sure that she does the same kindness for a friend. The most noticeable thing about her is how awkward she gets when the attention is on her. Something as simple as a compliment could either make her get defensive, or painfully awkward.
✮History✮
She was raised in a loving family in a poor side of the suburbs. She had a great life, enjoying the time she had with her family and the few friends she made. She grew up in the same house all her life, and didn't move school districts until she was sixteen. When she was sixteen her boyfriend, the first she had ever had, got her pregnant with a baby girl. She chose to keep the child, even though the father went AWOL. The sudden change caused her to leave school, after which she joined an online school to make it easier to raise her baby. She excelled in school, graduating a year early and enrolling in college at eighteen for computer science and programming. Before enrolling she gave her baby to her two gay uncles, knowing they would care for her and raise the baby right, but Mira could still have contact with her. After a year of college she was fed up, hating the way her life was worse then high school. Her on track life took a turn for the worse when she was nineteen, having gotten into trouble with the law after hacking the local police department's computer system for fun. While inside she discovered her ex boyfriend was on the most wanted list for a string of robberies, so she promptly gave them the information they needed as a way to get back at him for ditching her and their daughter.. After her parents had her released she dropped out. She got a cushy office job, running numbers and working out bugs in the computer system, but her crime streak wasn't over, doing underhand jobs for a mysterious organization. Her boss found out and fired her after two years of her working their, but he never called the police. a few months later she figured out why when she was contacted by the organization she used to work for, and they told her she would get off Scott free if she came to work for them. Not that she had much of a choice, now that her ex was on the loose and looking for her.
✮Likes✮
*Coffee
*Cuddling
*Computers
*Romance novels

*Kids
✮Dislikes✮
*Swimming
*Spiders
*cats
*allergies

✮Hobbies✮
*Gaming
*Dancing
*Baking
*Dying her hair

✮Talents✮
*Dancing
*anything with computers
*drawing

✮Strengths✮
*Getting past strong firewalls
*infecting large systems with her virus
*Talking to kids

✮Weaknesses✮
*Talking to people
*Swimming
*Cares to much
*Arachnophobia

✮Fears✮
*Spiders
*Her child being hurt
*hurting someone she loves
*Some men
*Her ex boyfriend

✮Secrets✮
*Arachnophobia: She is terrified of spiders. She shrieks and starts to tear up when she sees them, and refuses to touch them- dead or alive.
*Romance: She hides it because it makes her sound like a sob, but she loves a good romance novel.
**Her kid: When she was 16 years old she had a kid with her boyfriend( who promptly left her). She kept the child with her until she was eighteen, then gave the baby to her two uncles to raise as their own, finding her work to dangerous for the child. But she keeps a keen eye on her baby, wishing she could stay close. But the fairy tale organization is threatening to give the child location to her vengeful ex boyfriend, who she sent to prison a three years ago. Now he is labeled as 'escaped convict'.

Grace-Lynn Hope Jenivrae
2e1c5ce5e4e536dda90eeae93abda253.jpg

original.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
Pm me if interested
✮Family✮
Father: Deceased (Car accident)
Mother: Deceased (OD suicide)
Daughter: Alive

✮Friends✮
She is kinda loner, but is trying to branch out more
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
None yet
✮Enemies✮
She doesn't like to make enemies, but she is kinda new to fairy tale, so i guess we will see.
Accepted, feel free to begin!

So sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out. I've got so much to catch up on after being gone for a week that I'm dropping rps to lessen the stress. Sorry!

So sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out. I've got so much to catch up on after being gone for a week that I'm dropping rps to lessen the stress. Sorry!
It is okay! Thank you for letting me know! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm waiting for Chesire to respond before I do just so you guys know >.<

I will constantly be adding things as they appear relevant to her character and character development.

"I am more than just brains you know."
2656525_emmas.jpg

✮Name✮
Alissarose Lyra Strayer
✮Nickname(s)✮
Lissa, Rose, Ali
✮Age and Birthday✮
22 and June 2
✮Codename✮
Ursula
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual
✮Position✮
Elite Hacker and Head Medic
✮Homeland✮
Austin, TX
✮Eye Color✮
Blue with green flecks
✮Hair Description✮
Strawberry blonde hair
✮Height✮
Five feet Five inches
✮Weight✮
One hundred thirty-five pounds
✮Piercings✮
Double in both of her ears
✮Marks✮
Scars all over her back from a bad accident when she was younger
She also has three tattoos
The Dragon (right side)

The Octopus (Left Arm)
The Mermaid (Right Arm)
✮Health Ailments✮
Allergies
✮Personality✮
Outgoing- She is super friendly more than willing to walk up to someone and introduce herself to them. Being super bubbly she attracts people like moths to the flame.
Stubborn- She is a hardheaded person who does not take no for an answer and will stand her position no matter what.
Persistent- She will go after what she wants no matter how many times she fails, because trying there is always an chance of succeeding.
Caring- Lissa is a warm-hearted person who will go out of her way for someone in need.

✮History✮
Lissa grew up the eldest child of 3 children in the Strayer family. She took care of her siblings while her parents worked hard doing god knows what. Being the smart girl she was she figured out her parents were criminals and decided when she turned 18 that she would join the government, Black Cauldron, to bring them down. They paid for her to go to college and became the agency's best hacker, and medic due to her ability to retain any information that was presented to her.
✮Likes✮
+Archery
+Anything Chocolate
+Sweet Tea
+MMA training
+Creating mini games
+The games on the boxes of cereal (still a kid inside)
+Reading
+Computers
+Games
+Action Movies

✮Dislikes✮
-Liars
-Criminals
-Program bugs
-Other Hackers
-Know it alls
-Sad movies
-Tardiness

✮Hobbies✮
Reading
Writing
Playing games

✮Talents✮
Loyal
Observant
Hacking
Photographic Memories

✮Strengths✮
Head Strong
Independent
Hard Working

✮Weaknesses✮
Her heart
Her anger towards her parents

✮Fears✮
Losing anyone close to her
Becoming like her family

✮Secrets✮
She has a crush on one of her co-workers but she knows he wont notice her.
She drinks when she gets home

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Narcissa Strayer 62 Mother
Grant Strayer 64 Father
Cassie Strayer 17 Sister
Leo Strayer 13 Brother

✮Friends✮
OPEN PM ME
✮Boyfriend✮
Crush on co-worker
✮Enemies✮
OPEN PM ME​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Still a WIP; I will be finishing her up tomorrow though
"I am more than just brains you know."
2656525_emmas.jpg

✮Name✮
Alissarose Lyra Strayer
✮Nickname(s)✮
Lissa, Rose, Ali
✮Age and Birthday✮
22 and June 2
✮Codename✮
Ursula
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual
✮Position✮
Elite Hacker and Head Medic
✮Homeland✮
Austin, TX
✮Eye Color✮
Blue with green flecks
✮Hair Description✮
Strawberry blonde hair
✮Height✮
Five feet Five inches
✮Weight✮
One hundred thirty-five pounds
✮Piercings✮
Double in both of her ears
✮Marks✮
Scars all over her back from a bad accident when she was younger
She also has three tattoos
The Dragon (right side)

The Octopus (Left Arm)
The Mermaid (Right Arm)
✮Health Ailments✮
Allergies
✮Personality✮

✮History✮

✮Likes✮

✮Dislikes✮

✮Hobbies✮

✮Talents✮

✮Strengths✮

✮Weaknesses✮

✮Fears✮

✮Secrets✮

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮

✮Friends✮

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮

✮Enemies✮
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Emma Some....Emma fucking Stone...just wow.

Reactions: HEX
Status
Not open for further replies.