Once a day Things about Iwaku we're really grateful for!

TODAY, I am really grateful for all of our loyal active members that go the extra mile to give Iwaku content, roleplays, and cool things to do! Having members be the one to construct the site is what makes Iwaku so unique! ^o^

OWLS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IWAKU, RAZ! ;___;

Self-moderating members are amazing

I'm grateful for members who help each other remember Iwaku rules, report misconduct/mistakes so they can be corrected, check or ask when they're not sure, and aren't bug butts about it!

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Diana
I'm grateful for the wide array of smilies that are available, even though I haven't used them much at all and don't foresee myself using them very much in the future. Maybe the big grin, the sarcastic eye roll, and a few others here and there, but there are so many more that seem almost entirely useless. It's nice to know that there's a wide array of esoteric and highly specialized smilies available for use, just in case I happen to feel the need.

Like when the hell am I going to use any of these other than to point out what a strange array of smilies exists on this site? :sonar::moped::rowboat::poke::grouphug:

I have no idea, especially that moped one, but some day, just maybe, they'll be relevant to something and I'll use them in a rational context and it'll feel like I've accomplished something monumental. It'll be great.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Astaroth
:waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi::waluigi:
I am thankful for this smilie Because Waluigi Numba wan! Wahaha!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I am grateful for a forum where I can make dirty jokes without getting fired or banned.

I am grateful for a forum where I can make dirty jokes without getting fired or banned.
This, hugely. So many other places used to censor me so hard and so often. I like that the rule here isn't "censor what offends you" it's "be a decent human being" and "treat other people like decent human beings". There's a huge difference, this place seems to recognize it.

This, hugely. So many other places used to censor me so hard and so often. I like that the rule here isn't "censor what offends you" it's "be a decent human being" and "treat other people like decent human beings". There's a huge difference, this place seems to recognize it.
Treating other people like decent human beings is made a lot easier by the fact that most people here behave like decent human beings, too. That's a pleasant change from most websites...

Well. Decent human beings that make rude jokes, at any rate.

• Love
Treating other people like decent human beings is made a lot easier by the fact that most people here behave like decent human beings, too. That's a pleasant change from most websites...
Well. Decent human beings that make rude jokes, at any rate.
True, but maybe what feeds the cycle of indecency is more indecency. A negative feedback loop if you will. I've met plenty of people that seemed like decent folks until you threw them in situations where they had a lot of negative emotions and information thrown at them, then they tended to divert to negativity themselves.

Reactions: Beatrix
I'm thankful for the Iwaku bunny mascot. I just find it adorable the way it is plastered all over the place. Not many sites could pull off a rabbit without looking really prissy, but Iwaku does it.

Mike and I were talking about this yesterday as we were heading out, and it is something that I am grateful for as well.

In essence, I'm grateful that I can be my pervy self out in the open. I'm still just dipping my toes into the water and testing out what I can or cannot say on here as the last place we previously frequented was so stifling, but I am glad that I can make the suggestive jokes that I want and everyone is pretty much cool with it.

• Love
I'm grateful for Iwaku because...an awesome staff can provide **** for us and make the forum even better.

*Looks at the "Obey" sign above*

• Love
I am thankful for all the activity outside of the roleplaying section here! I love how both the welcome section and the creative challenge section are both so active. Not only that, being a part of the team that worked on the news section in the old forum I came from which produced almost no response from the community, it's exciting to see all the activity happening there!

• Love
I'm grateful for alllllll my friends that I've made here. ^^

• Love
i am thankful for the old guard that remains

original generation is best generation!

• Love