Olympian Inheritance

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Sorry! My notifs are slow! Yes of course we can RP.))

All three of them looked up at Alto and Esme. Michael and Melissa instantly had smiles on their faces. Sierra on the other hand, was wary as ever, keeping a loose grip on her weapon. "Yeah, what do you need?" Michael asked, coolly.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Vice who was still looking working on his bike turns around to see a few people entering the Camp. He study's each of them trying to figure if they were also different. [BCOLOR=#003366]" whoa"[/BCOLOR] He whispers when he notices one girl in particular , She had blonde hair with brown lowlights , and her skin was a nice color, He was a little mesmerized by her he kept thing in head ~ she must be a goddess ~

((Sorry! My notifs are slow! Yes of course we can RP.))

All three of them looked up at Alto and Esme. Michael and Melissa instantly had smiles on their faces. Sierra on the other hand, was wary as ever, keeping a loose grip on her weapon. "Yeah, what do you need?" Michael asked, coolly.

(^///^ Yay~!)

Esme blinked and smiled, "Sorry the name's Esme, we just arrived to the camp and we have absolutely no idea where to go."
Looking at the three of them Alto didn't say anything not really bothering to hide the fact that he didn't really want to be here. Hitting him lightly on the shoulder.
"You should introduce yourself!"
Sighing he looked at them, "Alto, nice to meet you."
He didn't bother to coat his words with any sugar and looked at them blankly. Sighing Esme glared at him.
"And this is why you don't have friends."
Shrugging Alto didn't say anything only waiting to see if they would help Esme and himself.

Melissa laughed at their interaction. "You guys siblings? I'm Melissa Chevalier, nice to meet you. This is Michael and Sierra, they're my siblings." She sheathed both her knives and offered her hand to shake. She was used to a number of Michael's friends being equally terse. Michael felt that Alto wasn't a bad guy instinctively, and grinned at the two, placing his horseman's pick into an improvised lash on his belt. Sierra just looked at them, skeptically. "Well, we're pretty new too, but first things first, I'd suggest you go to your cabins, as long as you know who your godly parent is. Unless, of course, you don't have a godly parent." Melissa smiled reassuringly and gave a little shrug and an apologetic side-nod of her head. "I'm a human."

Sierra took over, interrupting Melissa. "This camp is self-run. No adult supervisors. People self-regulate. There're maps of the place everywhere. In case you couldn't tell, this is the practice arena. What more do you need to know?"

Melissa laughed at their interaction. "You guys siblings? I'm Melissa Chevalier, nice to meet you. This is Michael and Sierra, they're my siblings." She sheathed both her knives and offered her hand to shake. She was used to a number of Michael's friends being equally terse. Michael felt that Alto wasn't a bad guy instinctively, and grinned at the two, placing his horseman's pick into an improvised lash on his belt. Sierra just looked at them, skeptically. "Well, we're pretty new too, but first things first, I'd suggest you go to your cabins, as long as you know who your godly parent is. Unless, of course, you don't have a godly parent." Melissa smiled reassuringly and gave a little shrug and an apologetic side-nod of her head. "I'm a human."

Sierra took over, interrupting Melissa. "This camp is self-run. No adult supervisors. People self-regulate. There're maps of the place everywhere. In case you couldn't tell, this is the practice arena. What more do you need to know?"

Esme smiled at Melissa happy that the girl seemed to be very chatty, "Um... Then can you tell me where the cabin for Aphrodite..."
Blushing slightly she smiled and then looked at Alto.
"Apollo for me."
Looking at Sierra and then at Melissa and Michael hoping they could help them.

Clary looked up and stared at Adrien as he let out noises of contentment. She was oddly fascinated and amused by the sheer amount on his plate. Surely he couldn't eat all that, or so she thought.

Lena laughed as he sat beside her. "I am of Olympus descent," she said, grinning as she lay back against the wood of the dock, watching the clouds float by. "I'm not Artemis or Zeus or Hades or Hephaestus," she teased as a ray of sunlight hit her and she closed her eyes, reveling in the warmth it provided. "My mother is a God, my father is human," she supplied, narrowing his guesses down significantly.
Adrien didn't notice anyone watching him and just scoffed food in his mouth until a sudden envy to sneeze came to him. He tried holding it back but failed. Making a loud sneeze, the pieces of bacon and smoke meat making there way out in the table. He just managed to not spit it all out on the girl right in front of him. Scrunching his nose and looking up, he sneezed several times before finally being ok. He wiped his nose with a napkin and looked at the really cute girl, '' Sorry... Start of Autumn never did good on me.'' he said his nose a bit red and his nose now a bit runny. But he wasn't disgusting or hoped he wasn't. '' New? I never saw you here.'' he said eating more slowly since sneezing was more recurrent now. He was wearing a red lumberjack coat for autumn and start of winter with a white T-shirt under. He was wearing a pair of light beige boots and a pair of jeans. Comfy and screamed out Canadian.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' So... A Goddess. Doesn't surprise me. You probably inherited her beauty.'' Liam said a bit being flirtatious for the heck of it and didn't hide it or make it discreet. '' So we are down to.... Hera, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite...'' he trailed off thinking,'' I'll put my bet on the goddess of Love, Desire and beauty since it's the only one that seems legit......'' he said still hesitating a bit but glanced at her knowing that he probably gambled it right.

"Both children of major gods, huh?" Michael asked conversationally as Sierra pursed her lips quietly then grabbed a map from a slot in the wall.

She showed it to them, pointing to the cabins. "These are the cabins. The Apollo and Aphrodite cabins are both labeled on this map. Here's the practice area, for reference." She looked up at them. "Even if you lose the map on the way, it's not a huge camp, you should be able to find the cabins with a little wandering, as long as you stay out of the woods, and once you reach the general cabin area, it's pretty easy to tell which cabins are the Apollo and Aphrodite cabins. Easy to spot."

Esme looked at them and smiled, "Yeah, thanks a lot!"
Looking at their weapons Alto didn't know what to think. He knew that Esme liked to play fight and was a pretty decent swords(wo)man but he didn't think much of fighting.
"Is there any big orchards or big yards around here?" Looking at them Esme smiled knowing that Alto must have wanted to ask that question.
Looking at them Alto waited for a reply, if they didn't know he could always play his guitar somewhere. He felt his guitar case slip slowly off his shoulder and he hoisted it back up onto his shoulder.

OCC: I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier, I don't think my notifs are working properly. Oh well, i might as well play late as well xD

IC:
Serenity huffed, looking out the window.
"Mum! Mum! We are going to be late!" she half-yelled.
Her mother paid her no heed, rather, it seemed as though she would be content leisurely driving through. "Honestly, Serenity. No one likes someone who is always in a hurry. Try to slow down. Then maybe someone can keep up with you!"

Serenity shut up. If there was something her mum had ever taught her, was the fact that you couldn't argue with someone who wouldn't talk. So insolently, she angled her body, so that she wouldn't have to see her mum.

Finally, her mum pulled up in front of a field. The huge expanse of grass seemed glimmering in the air, like crystals.
"Bye Serenity. Do try to work on your manners." her mum waved from the car. Serenity sighed. That was it. No good bye hugs or kisses or anything personal. No they were always reserved for Paris her older sister. Not her - never her.

Standing on the edge of the field, she looked a little lost.​

Reactions: EternalMusic
Sierra crossed her arms. "You might want to look at the map."

Michael pretended Sierra hadn't said anything. "Nothing inside the camp body itself, but go a ways into the forest on the edge of the camp, still inside the border, and there's a little clearing, enough space for anything smaller than a formal soiree."

Melissa noticed the shrug and the guitar. "You play guitar?" She asked, smiling broadly. She loved music.

Serenity huffed, looking out the window.
"Mum! Mum! We are going to be late!" she half-yelled.
Her mother paid her no heed, rather, it seemed as though she would be content leisurely driving through. "Honestly, Serenity. No one likes someone who is always in a hurry. Try to slow down. Then maybe someone can keep up with you!"

Serenity shut up. If there was something her mum had ever taught her, was the fact that you couldn't argue with someone who wouldn't talk. So insolently, she angled her body, so that she wouldn't have to see her mum.

Finally, her mum pulled up in front of a field. The huge expanse of grass seemed glimmering in the air, like crystals.
"Bye Serenity. Do try to work on your manners." her mum waved from the car. Serenity sighed. That was it. No good bye hugs or kisses or anything personal. No they were always reserved for Paris her older sister. Not her - never her.

Standing on the edge of the field, she looked a little lost.

Vice turns his attention when he notices a girl standing in the field, He jumps on to his bike and takes off towards her, He circles her once and then stops on the side of the woman " you need a ride?... or would you rather walk?" This was Vice's fist time at making friend's so he really dident attempt to use a friendly voice

Serenity jumped as a voice spoke beside her. It was a boy, that looked older than her. Though his words were kind of nice - okay not really - his voice was kind of cold. He stood by a bike, which looked more like a death trap than anything. For a moment, Serenity pondered the decision. Should she go or not? "Whatever!" she thought. If she was going to survive this camp, she would have to make friends anyway.

"I'll take the ride, thanks."​

Vice handed her his helmet and started the bike, as he waits for her to get on he closes the tool box that was attached to dirt bike " why are you all the way out here?" It was strange that she would choose to get dropped off in the fields, when there was a path that you could reach by vehicle heading directly to the camp.

Sierra crossed her arms. "You might want to look at the map."

Michael pretended Sierra hadn't said anything. "Nothing inside the camp body itself, but go a ways into the forest on the edge of the camp, still inside the border, and there's a little clearing, enough space for anything smaller than a formal soiree."

Melissa noticed the shrug and the guitar. "You play guitar?" She asked, smiling broadly. She loved music.
Esme giggled and smiled, "He is amazing!"
Looking at him Alto sighed and looked at her, "This isn't the place where I should play."
Frowning a little Esme looked at him, "Pretty please!?"
"I will play later."
He didn't bother to even try to appease her. Alto was used to Esme always asking for things and she was used to Alto nearly never giving her what she wants at the right time. Although he had a weird habit of being able to hear what people were thinking....
Looking at Melissa, Alto hoisted his guitar up his shoulder again.
"OH! Maybe we can make a camp fire!"
Alto sighed and allowed Rune to get lost her in her own excitement.

Serenity sighed. "No, that would be my mum. She drove me here, and I don't think she wants to go any closer. She doesn't like me much."

She hopped over to his bike, taking the helmet. "Let's go to the camp now!"​

Vice turns his head back " hold on" He releases the clutch and rips the bike strait into second gear causing bike to kick up dust as it takes off, It was faster to go t strait through the fields then following the trail, So vice picks up speed. When he reaches the camp he passes the gates and stops in the center of the camp since it was closer to the cabins. He tilts the bike slightly so The girl could get off . " there you go " He grinned to see the look on the girls face .

Melissa was still grinning enthusiastically. "I'd love to hear you play, sometime! They have a bonfire here, every night, though not everyone goes. You should come! The three of us are... not exactly allowed to sleep in the same cabin, so we get together there every night before heading to bed. It's our little ritual." She gave a little shrugging laugh. "We've stayed in the same room for as long as we can remember. It's been weird suddenly living in separate cabins."

Sierra glanced at Melissa. "Anyways, anymore questions?"

Esme shook her head and smiled, "Thanks we should definitely do that! Also I don't think we have any more questions. Sorry for disturbing you..."
She looked at three of them and looked at their auras and smiled softly.
"You guys have really nice auras..."

Sierra frowned at her comment. Michael snorted. "Oookay, then. Nice auras it is. See you tonight." Melissa smiled and waved as they left. Sierra just held onto her naginata uncertainly.

Once they were out of sight, Melissa turned back to Michael, pulling her knives out again. "Okay, round two." She said with a little sigh.

Last edited:
As the two of them left esme looked back at the three friends and gave a soft smile. She then looked over at Alto and smiled.
"Okay... So am I over there and you are over here..."
Alto nodded and he gave a soft smile that was reserved for his 'little sister'.
"I will see you soon."
Esme nodded and waved good bye to her 'brother' before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.