Olympian Inheritance

Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushed lightly and laughed, shaking her head as she stood. Pulling her shoes and top back on, she watched him for a moment under the guise of putting her earphones back in. When she was done, with music by Fleetwood Mac playing gently, she turned and walked slowly back towards her cabin.

Vice takes a deep breath as he takes his helmet. He notices the confused expression on her face ." thanks" He was now starting to feel like he was not being friendly towards. " no i actually arrived this morning , and haven't really involved my self with anyone here since i arrived"He looks back at his cabin and takes a deep breath " look.... im sorry if im freaking you out right now ... the truth is that...... Hades is my father and im not sure how people will react when they hear the son of the God that ruled the underworld was staying here" He continues to walk towards his cabin because he thought that Serenity would not want to talk to him after what he had just told her " it was nice meeting you"
Serenity stood there for half a second, a bit flabbergasted with the new information she had received. She would be lying if she said she wasn't feeling the tiniest bit of fear right now. But everything suddenly made sense, and she understood the reasoning behind Vice's actions. As he turned to walk away from her, she rushed after him.

"VICE! VICE!" she called.

She met him just as they were in front of his cabin.

"Look! I understand why you wanted to keep it to yourself. Honestly, I can't blame you. But, I won't judge you just because your parent was Hades - I know how it feels and it's terrible."

She paused for a moment. "I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. Oh, and it's good to know that I'm not the only new person here." she smiled at him. "Actually, it's quite relieving to hear! I hope we can be friends."

Vice stands his bike up before turning around . Hearing Serenity's words made Vice surprised " w.." He did not know how to react because this was actually the first person that could even understand how he felt. He just smiles " thanks Serenity " He started to feel kind of embarrassed about the whole thing. When he hears her say that they could be friends he nods " yhea.... i would like that " his face started to grow red, he just turns turns his head towards his bike " well " Vice say's not knowing what else to say.

Serenity smiled at him.

"No problem!"

She looked up at his cabin, looming and enormous in front of them. Though she wanted to take a peek inside, she knew that it would be rude of her to go in without him asking.

"Hey! I haven't settled in any of my things yet? Have you?" She bounced up on the soles of her feet, "how about we help each other move in and unpack? Come on! You know you want to..." she cajoled playfully.

Vice had forgotten that Serenity had not seen her cabin yet. " i don't think you have to worry about unpacking " He points at his cabin " yhea im pretty sure that the cabins are full with every thing you need already" Vice only got one look in his cabin but by what he saw it looked like a mansion in there. " well not every you need " Because the inside of the cabins were modeled after there parents Vice's cabin was a little different than the others . " well if you don't mind the skull's mounted on the walls you are welcome to take a look. He walks up the stairs and opens the door.

sorry but i did not want to describe it because im not really good at it.
6a00d8341c630a53ef0163057a36a6970d-pi
( just imagine skulls, and more evil looking things .

Lena walked past them, avoiding the pair carefully as she made her way to her cabin on the inner circle. "Sorry," she said sweetly, smiling at them as she skirted around them, her long dark hair swaying down her back as she moved gracefully along the path. After she was a short distance away, however, she paused. Turning back she took a deep breath and looked at the pair. "Hey, you guys know about the camp fire tonight right? There was a notice on the board," she said slightly more confidently than she would have normally but it wouldn't be something they would notice. "You should come and get to know everyone, there's good food, dancing, star gazing and you get to meet everyone that you haven't already," she said slightly excited about the idea of it. "Think about it," she said after a moment, before hurrying towards her cabin with her towel over her shoulder. As she reached her cabin, she opened the door and stepped inside.

Esme and Alto met each other afterwards and looked around. They had absolutely no idea what to do.

(SORRY ABOUT THE ONE LINER!!!! >///< I have been so busy... And I am trying to catch up with hundreds of RPs I didn't even realised I have joined... =_=")

Reactions: Vaila
Serenity was astounded and scared at the same time. His cabin was dark and the epitome of what Hades stood for. Skulls were mounted along the walls and it didn't look like there was one bright piece of furniture around.

"Well, this is all rainbows and fluffy bunnies." she drawled, looking around.

It was exactly the opposite.

"So this is your cabin, huh? Is it different from what you are used to?"

Vice was looking through the cabinets when he hears her comment and begins to laugh " thats funny " He digs more into the cabinets finding a lot of weird things in them. He walks around the room studying pictures hanging on the wall's. he sits on the one of the tables and takes a deep breath. He notices a bowl of a dark colored fruit. he picks one up and study's it. " hmm " Right before taking a bite he hears Serenity's question. " o yhea i like all my rooms to look like a murder scene waiting to happen " Vice says sarcastically while smirking at her. He places the fruit back down before looking out the window . " i hear theirs a camp fire to night , are you going ? "

Status
Not open for further replies.