Olympian Inheritance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity held on for dear life, as the bike kicked up dust. Looking down, she could already see that her boots were covered in a thick layer of the dirt, and it would probably be a long time accompanied by a lot of scrubbing before they would finally look clean again. Her hair streamed behind her, and she smiled, laughing a little as the wind rustled through her ears.

But it was over too soon.

"That was great!" she smiled, laughing at him.

The clearing covered, now there were cabins and stables greeting her. Pulling out the page of information her mum had give her. "It says I have to go to Hephaestus's cabin. What one do you have to go to?"

She went to say his name, before realizing that she didn't actually know what the boy's name was. "Oh, and what is your name? I don't think I caught it.

Vice Jumps off his bike " Hephaestus's huh, that's why you were hot" He dident realize that's it sounded like he was hitting on her. " yhea when you held on to me it felt like you were burning up" Vice points at the cabin a few feet away " that my cabin over there and my names Vice Hardy " He diden't really want to let any one know he was the son of Hades , especially if he dident know the person . " so you got the same invitation huh? "

Reactions: EternalMusic
She smiled at Vice's comment. Laughing it off a bit.

"Invitation? No, just some letter my mum shoved into my hands. Though I supposed it wouldn't be too far fetched to call it that. Did you get one? Oh wait, you just said you did." Serenity waved the piece of paper around in the air, rambling a bit.

"Oh, that's your cabin? It looks amazing. Is there a place to put your bike?" Serenity jumped off his bike, suddenly realizing that she was still on it.

Vice starts to chuckle " ahh actually im not sure if i am even allowed to keep it in the camp" He scratches his head wondering what she ment about the piece of paper, " so you were contacted by a letter? " Vice thought that all the Demis who came hear had vision in there dreams from there god parent. " never mind just forget about it" As she jumps off the bike Vice can't help but stare, but quickly turns away with his face slightly red " ahh yhea i bet your cabin is alot better than mine ...."

"I don't know to be honest. The letter was just a piece of paper given to me by my mum. I just assumed it is a letter. I always get these random 'letters.' Most are from my mum so I think she writes half of them or something. Don't ask me why. My mum and I don't really get along. So, what about your mum?"

Whipping around to face Vice, Serenity caught him staring at her. As he turned away his head, she took her own time to study his features. She then moved her gaze towards his cabin.

"Nah, mine is a bit more upbeat than yours. Not much, but slightly marginally. It'll probably be warmer in mine as well."

Surveying the land around them, she raised an arm towards her head. "Oh, well. Who cares what they say? Let's go find a place to put your bike!"

Serenity grinned mischievously.

Vice begins to walk with Serenity while pushing his bike, He listens as she explained the situation about her mom , " o sorry to hear that...... my mom died when i was young , But my step mom Celeste took care of me ever since she passed" He ends up passing his Cabin because he was to distracted with talking with her " so whats your na...." Vice notices Serenity with her grin, he chuckles while he asks " you alright there? "

"Oh, at least you had someone there to love you! Your step mum seems really nice."

Serenity didn't want to point out that they had passed his cabin. Perhaps he intended to do so, or just had forgotten it was there. Either way, she didn't want to interrupt the kind of daze that he was in.

"Come on! Let's go find a place for your bike!" she repeated.

"Oh, and my name's Serenity." Serenity had heard the sentence that she cut off.

The fact that she diden't explain why she was grinning only made Vice chuckle again. When he hears her talk about his step mother loving him he gets a little sadden because he had actually ran away. " yhea........" Vice shakes it off when he hears her say her name was serenity " that's some name you got" Vice looks at his bike " i was gonna leave it infront of my cab...." He looks around like he was lost " o boy" When vice fist arrived he did not take the time to learn his way around the camp. " i think i passed my cabin " Looking around .

Adrien didn't notice anyone watching him and just scoffed food in his mouth until a sudden envy to sneeze came to him. He tried holding it back but failed. Making a loud sneeze, the pieces of bacon and smoke meat making there way out in the table. He just managed to not spit it all out on the girl right in front of him. Scrunching his nose and looking up, he sneezed several times before finally being ok. He wiped his nose with a napkin and looked at the really cute girl, '' Sorry... Start of Autumn never did good on me.'' he said his nose a bit red and his nose now a bit runny. But he wasn't disgusting or hoped he wasn't. '' New? I never saw you here.'' he said eating more slowly since sneezing was more recurrent now. He was wearing a red lumberjack coat for autumn and start of winter with a white T-shirt under. He was wearing a pair of light beige boots and a pair of jeans. Comfy and screamed out Canadian.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' So... A Goddess. Doesn't surprise me. You probably inherited her beauty.'' Liam said a bit being flirtatious for the heck of it and didn't hide it or make it discreet. '' So we are down to.... Hera, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite...'' he trailed off thinking,'' I'll put my bet on the goddess of Love, Desire and beauty since it's the only one that seems legit......'' he said still hesitating a bit but glanced at her knowing that he probably gambled it right.
"Yeah I just got here," Clary said with a soft shrug. "I'm Clary," she introduced, still giving him an amused look. He was different than anyone she'd met before, but not necessary in a bad way. She could see herself being friends with a guy like him, even if it wouldn't last long with her being the daughter of a Titan. She looked down at her food and picked up a piece of bacon, eating it slowly. "So what about Autumn makes you sneeze anyway? I would have thought that hay fever would have kicked in spring/summer time," she asked curiously.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And you'd be right. Aphrodite is my mother," she said simply, turning her head a little to look at him. "Are you new here? Because I haven't seen you around. I've been here for a little over a year myself but it seems like a whole new batch of recruits are arriving around this time. The Gods seem to do it in fazes for some reason, but who knows what that process is. I'm not sure I could understand their reasoning behing anything that they do..." she trailed off slightly embarrassed that she'd began to ramble again. Her cheeks turned a soft pink colour, standing out against the colour of her skin.

Serenity turned her head, in the direction that they had just walked.

"Yeah, we left your cabin behind. At least, I'm pretty sure we did." And sure enough, there was his cabin sitting in the distance. Again Serenity wondered who his parent was, to have such a dark but hauntingly beautiful cabin.

However, Vice did not seem to want to share, and so Serenity said nothing. It was none of her concern, she told herself. However, she knew that the question would keep bugging her anyway. Filing it to the back her mind, she turned and smiled at Vice.

"Okay, whatever. You can just tell them that you had no where else to put it. Let's go back to your cabin to put it there."

She turned to walk back the way they had come. "Is there anyone in your cabin with you? I don't think there are others in mine."

'' It's so weird I know! Like...'' Adrien said with his canadian accent kicking in. He might come from maine but his parents were french canadian at base. He took a bite from his bacon, '' Like I just get sick when the temperature changes and stuff. All the time. From spring to summer, summer to Autumn, Autumn to winter and winter to spring. It's a vicious cycle!'' he said gesticulating like he always did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam's cheek pink as he looked at her like she was a doll. He found her so cute just how she turned soft pink. He shook it off and looked straight ahead, '' I'm not exactly new. But neither was I here for long. I think maybe a month or two... Just enough for me to get used to it and all. I'm surprised you never saw me tho. I always make a good impression usually.'' he said with a small chuckle

Vice turns around now feeling like a complete idiot. " yh...yhea we did pass it " He turns the bike around and begins heading back towards his Cabin. He gives the camp a quick scan just in case he saw that person from this morning but keeps walking " ill just leave it at the bottom of the stairs" Starting to wonder why the girl was so into finding a place to store his bike , He was not ready for the question she asked. " huh... I dont think anyone would dare to go in there , it is hay....... hay....hay..." Vice starts to panic so he starts to slow down. " hay... hey can i have my helmet back? heh....heh...." Vice starts to laugh awkwardly.

Serenity was kind of confused over why Vice had suddenly began panicking. Had she done something wrong? She had only wanted to be friends with him since she was new and didn't know anyone who were here.

"Yeah sure, here's your helmet." she placed the light weight in his outstretched palm.

She noticed he hadn't answered any of her previous questions. Perhaps he wanted to settle in or something? Or maybe he had been panicking about his helmet. Why would no one dare to go into his cabin? She wasn't sure if she wanted to find out. She assumed that he meant no one else lived in his cabin with him.

"So are you new to the camp? Or have you been here before?"

'' It's so weird I know! Like...'' Adrien said with his canadian accent kicking in. He might come from maine but his parents were french canadian at base. He took a bite from his bacon, '' Like I just get sick when the temperature changes and stuff. All the time. From spring to summer, summer to Autumn, Autumn to winter and winter to spring. It's a vicious cycle!'' he said gesticulating like he always did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam's cheek pink as he looked at her like she was a doll. He found her so cute just how she turned soft pink. He shook it off and looked straight ahead, '' I'm not exactly new. But neither was I here for long. I think maybe a month or two... Just enough for me to get used to it and all. I'm surprised you never saw me tho. I always make a good impression usually.'' he said with a small chuckle
"That is kind of weird," she agreed nodding. "I didn't catch your name," Clary said raising an eyebrow at him carefully as she ate some of her eggs. A strand of hair fell into her eyes and she sighed, putting down her fork so she could tie it back from her face. Gathering the blonde and brown strands on the top of her head she sighed and tied them in a high ponytail.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lena shrugged. "Sometimes I get a little distracted by training," she said sheepishly. "Sorry. But you've made a good impression so far if it helps," she added, looking over at him. "You're Poseidon's son aren't you?" she asked with a soft smile, noticing several of the features that were common among the siblings.

Vice takes a deep breath as he takes his helmet. He notices the confused expression on her face ." thanks" He was now starting to feel like he was not being friendly towards. " no i actually arrived this morning , and haven't really involved my self with anyone here since i arrived" He looks back at his cabin and takes a deep breath " look.... im sorry if im freaking you out right now ... the truth is that...... Hades is my father and im not sure how people will react when they hear the son of the God that ruled the underworld was staying here" He continues to walk towards his cabin because he thought that Serenity would not want to talk to him after what he had just told her " it was nice meeting you"

"That is kind of weird," she agreed nodding. "I didn't catch your name," Clary said raising an eyebrow at him carefully as she ate some of her eggs. A strand of hair fell into her eyes and she sighed, putting down her fork so she could tie it back from her face. Gathering the blonde and brown strands on the top of her head she sighed and tied them in a high ponytail.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lena shrugged. "Sometimes I get a little distracted by training," she said sheepishly. "Sorry. But you've made a good impression so far if it helps," she added, looking over at him. "You're Poseidon's son aren't you?" she asked with a soft smile, noticing several of the features that were common among the siblings.
'' Oh I'm Adrien! How about you..... oh yeah, Clair??'' Adrien asked with a bit of his accent showing while punctuating every last words with a bacon before eating it in one bite. He finished his plate and placed it on the pile next to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Yup.... That's me!'' Liam said with a sheepishly smile before jumping back in the water. '' So, have you heard of the event tonight?'' he asked

Clary's nose scrunched up in distaste. "It's Clarissa but I go by Clary," she said simply as she continued to eat slowly. "Nice to meet you Adrien," she continued, leaning back in her chair. The messhall was almost empty now, but she was enjoying the quiet.
-------------------------------
"The campfire right? I saw the notice on the board, it sounds like fun," Lena said simply moving to sit up carefully. She began to twirl a lock of dark brown hair around her finger, trying to decide if she really wanted to swim or not.

Adrien smiled, '' Nice to meet you too Clary!'' he said with a huge grin as he stood up passing his hands over his jeans. '' I'll be going now! I hope you saw the notice on the board. You should check it out once in a while! Has those cool events!'' He said grinning looking at his watch, '' Well, Gotta go! See ya!'' he said walking out with a wave of the hand. Leaving his plates behind on the table.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Yeah exactly! Are you going?'' Liam asked staring at her with bright blue eyes. He honestly did not expect talking to her for so long but she was fun to conversate with. So he didn't mind it all that much and had fun.

Lena nodded slowly. "I love campfires, they're so much fun," she said smiling sweetly at him. "I'll see you there?" she asked as she tucked her feet out of the water and began to dry them with her towel.
---------------------------------
"Thanks Adrien," she said before returning to eating her food. She was hungrier than she thought and it wasn't long before she'd polished off the whole plate. Picking up her backpack she began to walk through the camp again, in search of her cabin.

'' Pretty much! I'm going to reserve one of those bond fire dance with ya.'' Liam said with a wink before diving in the ocean to enjoy it's freshness.

Status
Not open for further replies.