Old Friends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Archie drank human's blood it made him immune to sun, if only for a few hours. "Don't worry, I had an umbrella, remember the one I bought with us?"

"You mean I brought?" He countered, smiling. "Alright, well, if you're up to it, I think we should head into town. You seem better and I need some fresh air out of this place. The scented pinecones are starting to give me a headache."

"Yeah brought." He rolled his eyes with a smile, pecking his lips. "Sure, sure. Let's go into town."

Tugging out a proler outfit from the bag, consisting of some tight jeans and a holiday sweater covered in cats- a gift from his grandmother last year. "Ready? Gotta look festive, even if the holiday is over."

Pulling on his trench coat, and some jeans he grabbed his umbrella, even if he really didn't need it at the moment. He had to keep his pet to believe him. Leaning in, he kissed his cheek, smiling.

He let out a soft giggle, unwble to really stoo smiling once realizing that not only was thr boy noew active, he also seemed kinder. "Lets go, then."

The reason behind his kindness? Blood. Anytime he was well feed, the vampire seemed to slowly come...alive. But thay only lasted for a few hours. No amount of blood could truly change him forever.

Taking the man's hand in his tightly, he led him past his family members with a soft coo to them. "We'll be back, alright? Dont do anything dumb, okay?"

Charlie watched his cousin leave with the man he saw to be a monster. When Archie was alive, Charlie adored him. The two were close, and Charlie knew that this man.....Wasn't the Archie he knew. Why was his cousin so blind to the fact that Archie was gone? Did he really miss him so much that he would take in anyone who claimed to he Archie?

... And the answer to that was a clear yes. He was blinded by all pf the major cjanges to his best friend, since je wanted to hold on desperately to their old friendship. Hell, the boy could ne a completely different person, but as long as he claimed to be his friend, he'd easily accept h with open arms

Archie walked down the street holding an umbrella over his head in order to block out sunlight. Looking down at his happy pet, he a smile before leaning down to capture his lips. This town brought back so many memories of growing up. It was honestly making him feel something

Easily accepting the kiss in the midst of the snow, he tightened their hand holding to emphasis his love of the hally evening. "Mm, come on now. I don't want any bitter elderly yelling at us for taking up space on the sidewalk."

"It's the day after Christmas. I think we're the only souls out here." He smiled, holding his hand tight as they walked through the abandoned streets.

"I wanted to take you to that cute cafe you like," He whined, though instead tugged him to a bench. "Honestly, do you know how much I love you?"

"It should be I asking you that question, Marcus. Do you know how much I love you? How much I just want to love you, and keep you to myself? Locked away from everyone else?" His last statement sound much like flirting, but he wasn't. That was how ue truly felt.

"I dodn't think you cared for me that much," He cooed, nuzzling his nose against the other's. "I would love to be locked away if that meant I was with you."

"Really? Then I will lock you up. And you'll be all mine, forever." He whispered nuzzling their noses together.

Letting out a giggle, he moved for a cute kiss with with a low purr. Moments like this are what he craved, his fingers curling his fingers in his hair

His pale, and cold fingers danced underneath his shirt, before dipping down inside those jeans. Gripping his bottom, he gave it a nice squeeze, smiling softly. "I promise when I speak to Xander tomorrow, I'll make sure you won't be scared of him." He whispered. He wanted to make it seem like he hadn't seen Xander at all. So when the murder appear on tv, it wouldn't think it was him. Besides anyone would think it was a rival gang after Xander's

"Don't be too mean to him, alright?" He breathed, before teasingly biting the other's lip. At this point, he had practically made his way to the other's lap and situated himself on him with a low purr. He was crazy for his friend, he always had been, and he wasn't shy to be this close when no one was around

Status
Not open for further replies.