Old Friends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is it now? All your friend are dead, because if you." He whispered before grabbing his finger and bending it back

"That's your fault," He spat, barring rather dull, and a bit yellow teeth. He didn't have the best habits, after all, evident by the alcohol on his breath and the lingering smell of smoke. How Marcus could fall in love with such a scumbag was something his family couldn't understand.

He looked into his only good eye, before smirking. He wasn't going to take that one just yet, he wanted him to see what was about to happen. He bit into his finger, looking in his eye, before slowly ripping it off his hand

It took him a moment to realize what had happen, as it would with anyone. One minute he had all five digits, and... Now he only had four? When he did realize what had happened, he let out a rather loud scream in pain. The bone was gone, the joint in view for both to see. Why hadn't anyone heard what had happened yet?!

Of course Archie wouldn't just start to kill people and have them scream if other were around and awake. No, no he was smarter than that. He knocked his neighbors out before he even knocked on this man's door. Spitting the finger out, he kicked his legs from under h8m to make him fall and hit his head on the floor, smirking down at him as he kicked him in the side to break his rib.

Well, this was emasculating. Without him even realizing, he was on the ground, clutching his chest with a deep sob. He wanted to die, get this over with, but he knew that wouldn't happen any time soon. Why would it? This jackass here was sadistic. Moreso than he expected, he supposed.

Watching him cry brought him to laugh hysterically. He couldn't believe he used to be scared of this guy! He was so weak, so easy to break. He brought his foot down to crush 9ne of his legs smirking down at him.

"Fucking... Kill me already?!" He pleaded, groaning when he felt his legs snap. During all of this, a pool of blood began to form around him- the whole house was practically covered in he red liquid of his friends, so - despite how dark it was- his blood wasn't out of place. He was beginning to get dizzy from said lack of blood, having to hold his head with his four digit hand to steady himself

"No. I'll just let you slowly die. Just how you did me. You left me to die. And to get even, I'll do the same to you." He chuckled, watching the blood seep out, having to control himself. He was so read to drain him dry of blood.

"You're... A fucking monster..." He managed to growl, though even that made him tired as he pressed his cheek against the carpet

"Yes. Yes I am. And it's you who turned me into this. Don't worry though. I'll be nice enough to stay with you while you die."

"Don't you have that little bitch to go back to?" He murmured, coughing up blood as he gripped his chest. That blood soon changed to vomit, the sudden acidity in his stomach made him want to get sick, which felt awful.

"Aww, are you afraid I'll leave you. Don't worry, Xander. I won't leave until your dead." He smirked and began to poke at him, laughing.

Facing away from him with a grimace, he hoped that closing his eyes and pretend to fully pass would make him leave. His pulse was slow enough now, he realized, and he was taking deep and shallow breaths. Like a fish, he noted

Watching the man die, he simply chuckled andlokked around the room at all the dead bodies. Now this will make the news. Hmm......He should head back to his lover so he had an alibi. He hadn't been gone long enough. He was only gone for an hour and it was a five hour drive to get here. So he could say he went for a walk, ans stopped at the store. Smirking he looked down at Xander's dead body, before crushing his skull with his heel. He didn't even wanna see his face. Leaving the apartment. He used his vampiric speed to hurry back to his human pet.

Still fast asleep in the cozy home, the remnants of the holiday party still littered about. What ever Archie had used on him was more than effective, only really waking up when he heard a few of his family swear at one another for being too loud, since everyone had a hangover

Archie took a shower, changing his soiled clothes he woke the other up, chuckling softly. "Babe, wake up."

He groaned fully awake from the nudge, rubbing his tired eyes with a reluctant frown. "Ugh.... Archie, what the hell? I've been passing out a lot lately, maybe I should go to the hospital." He commented, rubbing his pounding head. Not from the hangover, but from the suddenly hard sleeping spell. "Maybe I have narcolepsy or something."

"Nah, your just tired babe." He whispered before giving him a chaste kiss. "You've only been sleep for an hour hon. I went to the store, got ya some pain killers." He answered, showing the bag.

"Are you sure? It's daytime, I thought you said it wasn't good for you...." He frowned, though took the bag and in return offered a gentle peck on the cheek. "Thank you all the same, though. Don't tell any of my family that you have these or they'll be all swallowed up in a day."

Status
Not open for further replies.