Office Romance

Kieara teased. "Well, I always could put on a live show." She said and laughed again.

Mitchell blushed a bright red colour and Gary laughed even more. "Mitch would like that, I'm sure," he said, laughing.

Gary continued laughing and pinched Mitch's cheeks. "Kieara, look at how red the boy is. I don't think he's breathing anymore," he joked.

Mitchell pushed his friend away, blushing more. "Shush Gary!" he said, laughing in an embarassed way. "I'm breathing."

He turned to her, shocked and even Gary stopped laughing to look at her.

Mitch cleared his throat and smiled a little. "Oh... Hehe..."

Kieara blushed a bit now regretting doing that. She felt awkward under their gazes.

Gary stood up. "Well... I'm going to wash some dishes," he said, picking up their plates. He smiled and went to the sink, taking his time.

Meanwhile, Mitchell was looking at the table awkwardly. "Eh... How about we check out some of the movies Gary has?" he suggested.

She nodded. "I'm sorry." She spoke knowing he was awkward and went to do so leaving him and Gary alone.

"It's alright," he called after her, standing up as well. "It's not like it's the first time a lady has kissed me randomly," he joked reassuringly.

Kieara smield at his words. She then looked through the movies.

"See anything good?" he asked, kneeling next to her and looking through Gary's movie collection. Gary walked in then, the sound of car keys rattling.

"Hey you two, I'll be right back, I'm just going to grab some groceries," he explained, waving to them as he left the house.

Kieara nodded to Gary then spoke to Mitch. "I rarely got time to watch movies, what would you pick?"

"Well... Do you like Spiderman?" he asked, looking at her.

"Or do you prefer romantic comedies?" he asked, smiling a little.

He blushed a little and sat back. "Sorry, I'm really bad at picking movies. You can look and see if there's anything you think looks good."

Mitch got up and sat on the couch, leaning back and putting his hands behind his head.