Of Mirrors and Portals

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her concerned "behave? What's that supposed to mean? I just saved you from a killing tree. I'm clearly not here to hurt you."

"Hey, you can't blame for that. I know nothing about you. You might be a serial killer for all I know. Okay?" she huffed at him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"A serial killer would've left you there. I'm Brendan, I just wanna go home, and forget about this place." He replied as he started walking.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." she said shrugging. "I'm, uh, Paula. Me, too." she hesitated a bit before giving him her name.

• Love
"Oh stop being so scared. Nothing's going to happen." He kept walking and found a cave "ah, let's go in there."

"Oh, ok. Sure." she said following him. She followed him all the while looking around.

• Love
He grabbed a stone and some sticks outside the cave and started making a fire. "Are you cold?"

"A bit, I guess." she replied as she watch him gather sticks and stones to start a fire. "Cool. You can make a fire, huh? Never learned that one." she chuckled lightly.

• Love
He stood up and took his jacket off "here, put this on." He went back to starting a fire and sat again the wall "yeah, I guess I'm outside alot."

He wrapped his jacket on her. Doing so, he accidentally touched her arm. She shivered a bit but he didn't seem to notice.

"How about you? Aren't you cold?" she asked.

• Love
He smiled and shook his head ''Nope, and I doubt I will be any time soon. Sorry that about that, I know my hands are cold.''

"Why is that I wonder." She muttered ti herself.
"I see. You must be pretty tough to withstand this kind of temperature." She joked.

• Love
He looked at her "I'm not tough.. I just don't have a temprature." He looked at the fire "you should sit down here, the fire is pretty warm."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course, you have temperature. Even animals have them. Don't be silly." She laughed as she went to the fire and sat opposite him. "This feels nice." She said putting her hands in front of the fire.

• Love
"Not if you kill 'm" he joked with a smile "I'm not exacly like you."

"What did you say?" her head snapped on his direction. "How can you different? You're weird." she laughed at his joke. But she felt uneasy.

• Love
"I'm not human.." He smiled and got up "but I probably shouldn't tell you this.. You'll freak out."

He walked out of the cave and looked around.. The moon looked funny.. And the sky too.. He had no idea where to go or how to get home. He walked back in and sat down "are you tired?"

"Not human? It's not funny. What are you?" she demanded as he went outside and scanned the surroundings.

"No. I'm not." She lied. If he's not human, he might do something to her when she fall asleep.

• Love
"I'm a vampire."
He smirked "don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything you know.."

Status
Not open for further replies.