Of Magic and Mayhem

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, this RP is dying? Hmm....well...I wanted to try and find a place to start up again...mind if I can at lease introduce this character?
----------------------------------------
Name: Avonin
Species: Timber Wolf anthro

Description/Personality:
my_new_fursona___avonin_by_nova_pierce-d4ymjxe.jpg

Young, head strong, proud, compassionate,w and charismatic, Avonin is definitely the description of a young gun-hoe wolf looking to prove himself to anyone and every he comes across. Apart from having the gift of youth under his belt, he is also gifted with being a mystical prodigy, having learned the way of the elements (fire, water, earth, wind) at a very young age and tends to be a bit of a show off with his abilities. Some have even said he can be a bit of a handful when things don't go his way, going so far as to lock his magics within him anyway possible when his rage gets the better of him. Though despite his obvious faults, he's very compassionate, loyal, and fiercely protective over any he deems important to him.

Weapons/Abilities: Avonin has the ability to distort the flow of magic in his body to match that of any element and wield it about him as elemental armor, fire it as a projectile from his body, or force it in area around him to cause mass devastation with the element used. The draw back from his magic use is that it reflects from his natural stamina. The bigger the effect, the more taxing it is on the body. Anything TOO big, he is liable to collapse from exhaustion or even go comatose if it exceeds his body's limits. Because he is learned in all the elements, but not a master of all, it takes more energy than most for him to use his skills, and requires a longer time for him to recover. Aside from his magics, he has the natural abilities of a wolf: Heightened sense of smell, hearing and taste. His magic use has hurt his ability to see at night, but his claws and teeth are still a natural melee tool for him.

Bio/Backstory/Other: Being the rambunctious youth he is, Avonin hadn't cared about much of the rivalry of humans and anthros, spending most of his time training his magics and showing off for any skirt that would give him the time of day. The last that was seen of him was training in the woods FAR from any sign of civilization due to his bad habits of causing trouble for some of the wolven anthros. It's been months since he's made contact so he is due to arrive in a town soon just to get a few supplies.

Thanks for picking up the RP Thomas! Impending war is definitely a good picker upper :P

And [MENTION=966]Novapierce[/MENTION] , Yes! I'd definitely be fine with you jumping in and playing through this RP ^__^ You can go ahead and make a post. Nice bio, yes, Avonin is accepted. (Avonin is the avatar lulz :P) Joking aside, I really like the pic, did you draw it or was it a commision?

[MENTION=4559]MissMaine[/MENTION] [MENTION=5206]Ellie[/MENTION] [MENTION=4460]Silver[/MENTION] [MENTION=5348]Dezek[/MENTION] If you guys aren't too bored I'd like some posts from you, if not then you're welcome to opt out.

Now I have an excuse to introduce Adric :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem. I like this one, I want it to live. And high tensions are always a good way to keep people interested.

>:D Yeah! Tell me about it.

I apologize for the long post, but I'm getting some plotwork done on the human side of things.

I'm going to try to see if I can get a banner up and/or put up a 'still accepting' to attract more players.

Which I see you have done. As for the human thing... I'd like to make a human as well, and if I think I can handle it, another anthro. You would be fine with this, yes?

Totally cool with that Thomas, so long as it follows the rules, as per the usual. I'm sure you can handle it. ^__^

Oh, and as for the banner, I had one already made. Never saw it come up though. We might not need a whole lot of people joining anyways if your characters, my characters, novapierce's, and if any of the others are posting. Too many RPers might get a bit complicated, but I guess it'll resolve itself in due time.

Here's the banner for you all to ogle:

It's probably cheaply done...still looks okay though...not the best photoshoppper or anything...

Oh the Stomcloud with the lightning bolt is what I imagine the Mayhem insignia to be.

It's late. I'm getting offline soon :/

Attachments

• OMAM.jpg
    OMAM.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
I saw it come up in the rotation, multiple times.

I'll probably have them up sometime tomorrow. Or... well... later, from my perspective. G'night ereybody!

Okay, so obviously from the post you know Anne is going to bury Crimsonpaw, I don't know how Carson's necromancy powers work or if he's going to resurrect him briefly.

Crimsonpaw was in contact with Anne, so he would likely tell Carson about her or any other information from the other side, go crazy!

Well, as mentioned in an earlier post, Carson is able to essentially drag the body through the earth to summon him there. His magic mostly ties in with the ceremonious burying of the dead. Unless the body is under the ground or in his hands, he cannot resurrect. As soon as Anne buries Crimsonpaw's body, Carson will beable to feel the presence of the bones in the earth and drag them home to the forest, resurrect him, and gather what information he could.

Guess who yeah its me and i say i shall join in this marry making fun lol but one question what does the animal hybrid range to like can i be a dragon wolf or something like that

Guess who yeah its me and i say i shall join in this marry making fun lol but one question what does the animal hybrid range to like can i be a dragon wolf or something like that

Aw yeah, Akuma has just arrived to the chaos >:D,

Dragon wolf...hmm...it is a fantasy based story but I'm not sure if there are dragonkind....I guess I'll allow it, but only Anthro dragons exist (though rare) A hybrid dragon/wolf would have a parent of each species (or somewhere in their lineage). That's all there is to it.

So make a character bio and I'll see what you got :3

[MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION] Just to be clear, the humans don't expect peace through war the king has no intention of peace, that's just what Adric believes. The war is going to happen regardless, stuff will happen, blablayaddayadda

But then soon to be determined pivotal plot points and the eventual reconciliation that's probably bound to happen.

Name: Marlon the Inexplicable

Species: Human... I think...

Description/Personality:
Marlon is basically both sane and insane, teetering between the two. Sometimes his ramblings make perfect sense, other times none at all. He is kind and wise when he is able to remain sane, and oblivious to everyone else when he cannot. Writing of ancient runes are scrawled all over his arms, legs, and torso, covered by a tattered grey cloak.

Weapons/Abilities: Has all but entirely lost his mind, and as such feels no guilt for his actions. he is also usually too busy attempting to get the thoughts out of his head. Is excellent at alchemy.

Bio/Backstory/Other: Once known as Marlon the Solver, he was an alchemist of great renown. He had been in the service of the royal family for what would now be his third generation, with the birth of Anne. Pursuing the ultimate Alchemists' challenge, he managed to turn lead and iron into gold. The reaction, however, cost him his grip on sanity. Deemed insane, Marlon was thrown into a prison cell to prevent him from harming anyone and re-dubbed Marlon the Inexplicable, because no one could determine why he had gone insane. He spends his days trying to sort through his mind, writing in an ancient language along the walls and even his own body, occasionally giving advice to those who dare seek it from him.

As for the peace thing, that is simply what Carson assumes, believing that should either of the two races be destroyed, peace would come for the victor. Make sense?

If it's alright with you, I will be making an application as soon as I finished reading through the RP to catch up on what's going on. I have someone in mind that might be fun to play with here.

If it's alright with you, I will be making an application as soon as I finished reading through the RP to catch up on what's going on. I have someone in mind that might be fun to play with here.

Cool, take your time Majem :)

Name: Skoll the Wroalgof (prounced Row-ll-Golf )
Species: Anthro Dragon/Wolf
Appearance:
14832.654751117.jpeg
Personality: Calm, Wise, Funny
Weapons/Abilities: He carries the sword on his hip like shown and since he couldn't breath fire he took up magic learning over the years, he mainly uses fire which is his strong point.
Bio/Backstory/Other: Skoll was the most ancient and most known anthro for just being born a wolf dragon, His mother was a very easy going dragon while his father was a mean outrageous wolf who took the only steps to having a child with a dragon who had saved him when he was younger, When growing up he stayed in the mountains and was only rumored about by the humans. Some had seen him and the few who survived to live the tale of the epic story had been outcasted as crazy. It was only till now when he felt as if he should come from hiding and show his true self.

( goes perfect with the old man marlon lool)

Cool character Thomas, sounds good to me,

and okay I gotcha, just making sure.

[MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION]

Skoll is accepted.

The picture didn't really show up for me (maybe it's this computer :/),

But yeah, post anytime.

Akuma, I honestly did not expect that picture. That honestly caught me off guard.

indeed it is, Akuma. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.