Of Magic and Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=4559]MissMaine[/MENTION] accepted. I like the character design and tragic backstory, though he'd be likely shunned in some way for being part human, maybe a target for murder plots, and maybe reclusive? You'd have to work around that to make the character work for the plot. But otherwise, yes I'll accept him.

Make a post whenever you want

[MENTION=5348]Dezek[/MENTION] , my character will likely seek your character for assistance or help in the story so I'll try to interact with him a little more to make this RP interesting :)

Thankies ^_^ and I was thinking since he favors his animal half more that he is only human when need be or something havnt quiet yet gotten that far

Okay, great!

And that's fine Ellie, I'm just glad you're totally not done with the RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, great job you guys ^__^

I want the plot to be moving along smoothly and I also don't want characters to not interact with anybody so I'm glad it's working out in that sense. Also, I'm still developing the plot...

[MENTION=5348]Dezek[/MENTION] will you be posting regularly? I want my character to interact with yours but I'd like to have a heads up beforehand.
Don't want a repeat of what happened with Ellie, not that I blame her, but it still makes the RP weird to assume the other character is unresponsive.

@WolfNightX4X1 I agree with you Wolf! I will be posting regularly as well.

Alright cool, Ann will walk into your shop then

Alright, I got this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why thank you!

I keep laughing at your descriptions, like this one: "an alarmingly creepy look spreading across his face".
And then you add "He often had fun scaring the younger ones."

For some reason, I enjoy his creepy attributes and him trying to scare people off.

Well, he's a necromancer, and let's face the facts here, unless you deal with them regularly, moving dead things are creepy as hell. And it's funny to scare people. It's kind of a 'when life gives you lemons' thing.

It's fun to play though!

Haha, yeah I agree Thomas! I love your characters! Carson is really cool and I visited the mental institution RP and I really love Bishop, xD

And Dezek, didn't you say it was your first time RPing? You're doing pretty good if that's the case.
It's probably not that hard to RP if you're already a writer there's not much to it, but still good, nonetheless.

Thanks! I work really hard on my characters to make them work as best as possible.

I'm probably going to add another human into the cast :D

Name: Adric Gnothos
Species: Human
Description/Personality:

Adric is quiet and hardworking. He doesn't say much to anyone. However, when he does get used to someone he'll likely speak more, but he is always a serious person regardless

Weapons/Abilities: He is an engineer and weapons master. He creates machines for the Mayhem,
Bio/Backstory/Other: He is one of the people who create machines such as catapults and crossbows, was ordered by the king to make the machines, he'd become an expert at it when he was young.

You guys should all be writers for a living and write books! (:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm planning on being a character/plot designer for a video game company like Capcom or something after college. Maybe write a book or two.

As for the picture of the new human, I used that same picture as a werewolf in another RP. :P

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Wow, that is so cool ^__^ I might write a book also, you never know :P

and haha, yeah, it is a good pic isn't it

Yeah. I find I use this one the most frequently, though:
mysterious-multiple-png.21732

...Well, I guess this RP is dead, since nobody has decided to respond.

I don't want to force anyone to RP so I'll just leave it at that. I'm not going to force this RP to workI'm just here to have fun.

It has been fun RPing though :) You guys are great writers.

I'm going to make up some ending if bobody responds in like a week or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.