Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an extreme W.I.P. that I will have done by tonight. My computer has issues, so I don't want to lose any current progress. xD
OUAT-420-9.png

❀ The Warden's Pet

THE BASICS

• Name | Rachel del Morris

Nickname | Rach

Age | 16

Birthday | August 1

Height | 5'4"

Hair length/color | Mid-waist, Dark Brown

Eye color | Hazel-Brown

Gender | Female

Power(s) | Nega-Ergokinesis: manipulation of "dark matter"--i.e. the hypothetical matter that makes up the dark pockets of the known universe; more destructive volatile than simple darkness manipulation

Power limit | Her powers are greatly hinged on emotions, and she can only use it at full strength for a short period of time before she passes out. {Let me know if there's any issue with this power.}

MY LIFE STORY

• ⇢ Biography / /

⇢ Themes / /
    • [Links To Theme Music: Limit Yourself to 3 please!]

PREFERENCES
  • ⇢ Loves / /
    • → ✓ ✓ - [Loved Item, Anywhere from 1-3]

→ ✓ ✓- [Loved Item]

→ ✓ ✓- [Loved Item]

⇢ Fears / /
    • → ▣ - [Fears, Anywhere from 3-8]

→ ▣- [Feared Item]

→ ▣- [Feared Item]

⇢ Dislikes / /
    • → ✗ - [Disliked Item, Anywhere from 3-8]

→ ✗- [Disliked Item]

→ ✗- [Disliked Item]

THE PLAYER

• ⇢ Username:
      • [A statement about yourself with your username in bold.]
I like it, good start. The power seems a little... dangerous. and may theoretically wipe out the solar system if scientific hypotheses are to be believed.

You'll have to provide some more detail regarding the nature of the matter you'd be interacting with, even if is to supply the RP universe with a sort of "actual factual" dark matter definition.

so sort through the basic information about DM composition in your free time, select some variables that fit your power, and we'll go with those.

Dark matter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
I like it, good start. The power seems a little... dangerous. and may theoretically wipe out the solar system if scientific hypotheses are to be believed.

You'll have to provide some more detail regarding the nature of the matter you'd be interacting with, even if is to supply the RP universe with a sort of "actual factual" dark matter definition.

so sort through the basic information about DM composition in your free time, select some variables that fit your power, and we'll go with those.

Dark matter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)
I think I'll actually go with a different power. a) for simplicity and fairness, and b) I've decided on something more suited to my tastes for this particular roleplay xD

I think I'll actually go with a different power. a) for simplicity and fairness, and b) I've decided on something more suited to my tastes for this particular roleplay xD
Fair nuff. :V

(Dunno if I'll add another character right now. Trying to think one up would it be ok if I added my other character later?.)

(Dunno if I'll add another character right now. Trying to think one up would it be ok if I added my other character later?.)
dont see why not :V

popularity and thread inertia is down lol.

none too early though, im moving so i havent been on as much lol

so can i be expecting anything from ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.