Objective Lose.

He suited up and walked over and sat next to Areiz, "Oh yeah, I'm ready." He said smiling then winked at her "Come on, Richter, we don't have all day. I'm freakin hungry and I want to shoot some people and he's taking his time." He said looking at Areiz, he loaded his rifle and his others. "So want to go to that little resturant, on 24th and Lincoln, after work? Like last time? I'll buy this time." He said looking at Areiz.

Richter hoped in and rested his case on his lap, throwing away the empty coffee cup. "Alright, let's roll. Jackal has been feeling a bit antsy as of late." he said, patting the case. He leaned back in his seat. For an operative of what little was left of the government, he was very laid back. "'Bout time to shoot some fuckers in the face." he said, smiling evilly.

Areiz shrugged. "Sure." She waited until Richter had got in before heading towards their position. "Yeah, just don't miss." She replied to Richter's comment on shooting.

He chuckled "Yeah, like last time." He said picking on him "Let's kill some fools!" He said all excited, he looked at Areiz, "Hey, you ok?" He said to her, she use to get excited like the last mission.

She shook her head, smiling. "No, I'm driving a jeep towards a new mission to blow some people up and I'm not okay." She said sarcastically, elbowing Adam gently.

He chuckled, "Oh haha, ok. Good, you worried me a bit." He said as he sat his hand softly on hers, "I got your back, ok?" He said as he picked it back and started cleaning his gun, "Gum?" He said as he lifted his hand with gum in it.

" Hmm...im in...It says different stories..." He paused flicking through some files and then shouted " Found it! " He rubbed his hands together as if he was a greedy kid, he opened the files. " Okay so All three of these men are closely related...soo since this is a big meeting...this must be some type of hidden reunion with the drug trade off. So expect more security than what the info gives us...and there will probably be a weapon check " he paused smiling and waving at the screen. " Fuck..." the captain of the files came over the screen with a bad look on his face saying " Mica..again..." Mica kept waving and closed him out of his system with a smile. He looked at Devin saying " Well...atleast ill get my computers taken away from me...for that " nodding and looking forward again.

"ok got it .. " as the person spoke we ran into the rest of the convoy .. They were heading to the spot "who was that mica" he looks over to him then the convoy goes under the building to park. I circle the building and park.. In to the mic "ill have that gum later. We are headed in the key is man im hungary when you hear that kill." I hop out " lets go "

He steps out the jeep a smirk on his face and his body leaned abit he was slowly becoming in character he swaggered behind Devin with a smirk on his face, He rubbed his hands together and put them into his pockets. He was actually hungry so he might actually eat.

We get to the front door. I knock . "knock knock knock" we stand waiting for someone to answer .. the door opens three men stand there watching us each having the symbol for their gang showing .. the guy dressed like us says "there cool "we step in . I spot the bathroom and break away from Mica trying to fit character . I come out and stand under a steel platform where the three bosses are . .. I fake scratch my eye .. "5 minuets guys" I speak over the com .. "everyone in position. "

Areiz shook her head as she slowed by Adam's and Richter's position. "Stop one, all passengers." She said jokingly, but hushed, so her voice didn't carry from the others' mics. After they got out she pulled over to the hydro building and parked in the shadows, climbing to the roof and taking position, waiting on standby.

"Copy!" He said. It was game time, not fuckin around, Adam shot to his destination, and got ready. He went to prone postion and readied his custom made sniper rifle, "In postion. What about you, hun?" He said over the mic, talking to Areiz. "Richter hurry your ass up." He said as he loaded his gun looking down his scope at Devin, Mica, then at Areiz, "Huh, hun. Wipe of your pants got white stuff on your ass." He said chuckling.

"Copy, Areiz in position." She said over the mic, rolling her eyes at his second comment. "Focus, Adam." She replied, now focused on the task at hand.

"Haha I'm serious, but ok." He said as he laughed , he looked down his scope and looked at all the angles and he windows, "Targets, acquired, awaiting orders, counting 30 bogies." He said quitely, slowing his breathing.

Richter lit up a cigarette and took a long drag, hopping out of the vehicle. "I'm comin', I'm comin'. Calm you tits, Adam." He walked nonchalantly up to his position and found a vantage point. He opened the case and began to assemble the compact rifle hidden inside. It was a custom model, looked like a paintball gun. Very lightweight, easy to control, extremely accurate. He set up and took aim. "Counting... 31. I have another from my vantage point. Keep sharp, people." he said.

"Copy, 30 spotted here. Out." Areiz kept her eye on her scope, watching every person in the building carefully.

"Dev, Mica. Your a go." He said and watched them, "Richter, you cover the left side as I cover the right, Areiz, you watch the roofs, I have your back." He said to them, "Now let's get this done, I'm hungry as hell." He chuckled "Lock and loaded people, game faces."

"Copy that, ready." Areiz said into her mic, shifting to get a better view on the roof.

"Check, Adam. Cap, give the word when you want me to start firing." He cocked the bolt action chamber, loading the gun. He looked down the sights of his gun targeting one guy who looked like he would pack a punch, not only with his fist, but with a gun as well. Looked like a brawler/heavy to him. He would be a big threat. Besides a counter sniper. He looked at the other windows, ledges, surroundings. If he was as good a sniper as he thought he was, and the drug lords hired the same, he would be able to pick out vantage points they would be hidden. Then he spotted the guys with the rifles. "I got countersnipers in sight, second floor, third window from the left, third floor, right end window, and third floor, fourth window from the left. Watch you cover, Adam, Areiz." he spoke into the mic.

He rubbed across his face and began scratching his ear as he spoke into his mic so no one in the room could see " Are we going to do a black out? " A black out was when Mica shut the power off and using night vision they would take out anyone and everyone who was a target so that no one in the room could locate a shot or know what is going on. He brought his sleeve back down as he kept his eyes on the three main targets but also watching the guards and there minute rotations.