Objective Lose.

I look to mica .. "I'll cause a diversion then when every one is on me start .. you all move on mica " I start up the stairs toward the three men .. they were talking about money and .. they said "fake" which threw me for a whirl I pass them " you guys hear that.." I'm cut off quick by a hand to the shoulder ..

"So you must be new I meet all my members personally . Did you go through Calvin"
I turn and look " I didn't meet Calvin but your son Richie told me to come" he looked at me and smiled ..
" OK your good I thought you were a spy if so I'd have to kill you"
This upset me even though I was in character he threatened me which wasn't good. "So can I test the blow" I look over
He thinks a second then tells me to follow as I walk past the other me we shake hands each time a put a device called a seeker in the dark it lights up so the night vision goggles would show a brighter heat signitur... all four of us walk from window view down to the drugs..he ands me a nap kin I get close and sniff it .. "flour " I look up with a confused expression.

One of the men speaks I thought my son would have briefed you .. he looks at me his phone rings he looks at it as he does I punch him and starts screaming then head away from mica to a back door "go " I turn pulling out my gun saying the Miranda rights . I wait for the lights

Adam follows them as they walk and keeps his scopes on them "Go!" He heard and started taking out the snipers one by one, "Richter, Areiz, wait on Mica!" He said as he was taking care of the Snipers, one fired at him and missed "That motherfucker!" He yelled and shot him in the head, "Richter, I can't find the last one! He ran! Find him while I cover the windows!" He said aiming down and shot one of the guys that was coming behind Dev, "I got your six, Dev!"

Areiz watched Mica and Devin through her scope. "Copy that Adam, I have them in my sight." She fired a shot at one of the targets, who was aiming through the window, looking for the hidden snipers firing at them.

Richter started firing as soon as he heard 'go'. He took a few shots at the various people running through the windows. He had just took out the meathead from earlier when Adam said a countersniper had gotten away. "On it." he picked up his rifle and darted off, trying to get a better vantage point. He found one in a nearby tree. "Got 'im in my sights." He took aim and pulled the trigger, sending a bullet into the man's ear. "Tango down." He flipped on his thermal goggles. "Micha, I've got three on your seven. Watch you back."

Areiz zoomed in a little, catching someone hiding behind the desk on the head and witnessing Richter's shot. "Nice shot Richter."

I closed the terminal and sighed. I was new to this hacking thing, I just deleted the logs, looked up my own profile, and then uploaded half of the CIA database to the public internet. It was a hobby of mine, I was learning the ropes but I was adept enough at it. I sighed and then walked to Devin's office. No one was there. I figured he was late, again. I figured that I'd probably just tell them that my radio was broken. After shorting out the radio by changing the charger on it giving it about ten more volts I walked out to the armory, got my stuff and picked up a new radio.

I called into the squad. "Hey this is Fox. Why did no one tell me we were going?" I sighed and got on the motorcycle. When you're a CIA agent you usually get in trouble for not going on the job but I knew I was safe because there was no way they would punish me, I was too useful. They had already burned me though, I wasn't apart of the team back then though. I put on the helmet and started up the motorcycle.

Twisting on the handle I took off. "What's your current situation and location? I didn't really read the briefing." It was true, I never read the files. They were to long, and filled with useless info. I drove along the road for now and I would change my direction once I knew where they were.

I chuckle "He'll feel that in th....well well well isn't it Mr. Fox, follow our GPS, we are kind of busy." He said as he kept firing, "Mica, what's you 20? He said as he turned over checking on Areiz, a man was coming from behind her, "Areiz! Behind you!" He said as he fired and killed the guy, move to another position, get a little higher, stick to the shadows." He said, "Fox, what's your ETA on our location?"

Areiz spun around, but Adam got the shot first. "I could have got that, and I'm always in the shadows." she mumbled in the mic before adjusting her rifle, climbing a ladder to the top of the tower. She stopped at the first platform, now level with the fourth floor of the building they were watching. She aimed her rifle directly through the window and popped someone in the back of the neck.

"thanks Adam I owe you one" I take cover and toss a flash bang. it goes of the moans of the men caught in the blast radius are heard. I look over shooting a women in the head her body falls. I let 5 more fly between thre males each of their lives ending. .. I look at our targets hoping in to a armored charger. "im in pursuit of an armored charger fox.. go down line street and you'll run into me".. one of the gang members is outside hes getting off a motorcycle. I reload.
whats going on in... he cut off to a bullet to the face Ihop on the bike and chase the car.."guys clean up there ariez hop in the jeep and follow me. mica the ckeys are under the seat .in the car. Contact us when you are finished for further instruction dev out"
I swerve missing pot wholes . I pull up on the side of the car they try and bump me I swerve out the way and shoot the bullets are deflected .. I just follow them .. going down line street

Adam covered Devin, shooting everything in his path, "Go, Mica and Areiz. I'll cover yall!" He said firing at the targets, dropping them to the ground, "Go go go!" He got up and started down stairs, "Devin, I'm going to check the building. Mica and Areiz are on their way. I'll keep in contact. Adam out." He said as he rushed out the side door and started running shoot anything that was his primary target.

"Copy that. Moving." she slid down the ladder, firing at a lone figure when she hit the bottom. She slunk around in the shadows, moving slowly towards the main building and shooting anything that wasn't tagged friendly.

Fucking light system...he was at the fuse box which was in the back and was looking through it..." There it is " He slammed his hand into a bunch of wires and pulled it loose. the lights flickered and jumped and then completely shut off, the men were rattled in the dark and had no idea what was going on. Mica sighed and leaned against the wall in the pitch black, he tapped his ear and a small screen projected from his ear to his eye. this projection was night vision so as he looked through it, it showed him his way through the dark. " Man i love technology " He walked slowly with his hands raised up, since he went in unarmed he was going to have to battle his way out. A man came around the corner with a gun and was looking for the fuse box. As he saw the sparking he walked towards it slowly but was stopped by a trip of the foot and a slam to the floor with an elbow to the back of the head, the man completely unconscious, picked up the gun and aimed it forward. " Whats the move now? " he spoke into the mic.

Areiz stopped as the lights went out. She turned on her night vision and smiled. "Idiots." She said as she shot two people who were stumbling around in the dark.

Richter continued shooting at the mass collected in one of the rooms as it went dark. With each pull of the trigger, another man fell. He spotted movement in the room next to that. "Is that a- AGH!" he had noticed a sniper setting up when he hard the light tink! of silenced fire, a bullet grazed his left arm. "Sonova!" He switched his aim and took out the sniper. "Now then." He switched back to the first window and began to take out more of their men, each shot causing his arm to gush a little blood as his arm flexed to keep the rifle from kicking back. He simply gritted his teeth and fought through the pain.

Areiz shot down a hall, then heard Richter over the mic. "You okay, Richter?" She asked, firing another shot at the man moving silently down the hallway. He hit the ground and she moved up.

He ran into the building but was kicked through a window "Omohph!" He yelped and got up quickly and spoke not knowing his mic was on, and he says pretty funny shit "Oh wow...what the fuck have the been feeding your ass!" He said as the over grown man picks him up and throws him "Oh shit! Ok I'm flying, I'm fly...ugh!" He said as he landed on thd ground and fought the guy, but getting his ass kicked but saw a vantage point, he ran and kicked his knee in then ran and jumped to his shoulder and did a back flip and landed on his neck snapping it. "Whoaa!! Yeah! Bitches! I whooped your ass! Fuck you motherfu...whoa!!" He said as bullets landed next to him, "Heyyy! Asshole!" He said as he raised and shot the guy in the face, he saw some things flying but thought nothing of it "Guys, is it me or does it seem like the report on this seems a bit wro....HHAHAHHHAAAAHHHHHH*static*" Adam was cut off by explosions then went off next to him, the things that was flying in the air...was grenades...4 of them and landed about 5 yards away from him and blew up. He flew far slamming into a building and then landing on things then a car, "*sighs* gr...eat.." He said, icking his gps and his body monitor that detects his condition so everyone can find him. Some guy ran from behind him and screamed, he shot the guy down and laid their for a bit before sitting up, his once awesome uniform was now torn and with blood, "Dev...is going to kill....me.." He said laughing. The explosion could be hears for miles and miles.

"Adam, stop yelling in the mic, you're blocking the others." Areiz said, shooting someone else down. The wall beside her blew up and she ducked. "Damnit, someone threw grenades." She slid into the next room and shortcutted around the room. She ended up around the middle of the building, a trail of dead people behind her. "Dev, you copy?"

"Yeah, just grazed my arm." he responded Then the sound of explosions resounded in his earpiece. "Adam...? Adam?! Shit..." He took out the last guy in the room. "Adam... I'm headed your way. If you're still alive, just hang on, I'm bringing the meds." He slung the rifle over his back and whipped out the sidearm strapped to his thigh. He climbed out of his place in the tree and began sprinting to the location marked on his mini-map that showed the location of his teammates and the possible location of their objective. Being the team medic, he had to know where everyone was at all times, in case he needed to come to the rescue. He slowed his pace, being careful to avoid the large groups of men running around aimlessly and taking out the smaller groups he could handle on his own. "Hold on Adam." he said. He had lost a friend before- he would not lose another.

The horn sounds and a group of men come out they all have sticks and bats and pipes. .. "why is dev going to kill adam? (I ask jokingly ) yea ariez I copy whats up.." as I say that a missile from a roof top is launched at me I jump backwards off the bike. landing and doing a roll to break my fall.. I stand face to face with 30 men and an rpg .. with two clips totaling 20 bullets I assume the best knowing that I probably wouldn't beable to take all of them . I don't tell the team not wanting to worry them .. the explosion sounds and I wait .. the car is gone from sight.. where the hell is fox.. I pull my gun up .. killing three and hitting 4 I re load .. I aim at th rpg and shoot he falls off the roof. they run at me I take down 8 more. placing the gun in its holster ... I whisper 14 .. the first guy swung. I ducked and gave a superman knee to the face . as he falls limp to the floor I use his body for fover as the next two come. in I push is body too them they drop their weapons I pick up the back .. they stare at me. on man speaks.

"you wont leave alive.. 2 guys look at all the dead bodies and they run back to the sides of the building.. They were either scared or getting reinforcements. I turn and rundown line street .. people on the streets just look.some help chase the onse who get in my way are taken down easily. .. I just run..waiting for ariez to update me.

He kept firing at the people, his uniform was fucked to shit, "Damn it.." He said trying to get but couldn't he looked at the monitor that showed his body rate it was decreasing, which means he was losing blood, and losing it fast, he hit a button to send to his teams screen so the would know his condition, he was smart, but wild, he fired and fired, trying to stay alive, his mic was fucked but his gps was still on, he sat up and got on one knee and stood up, their was a lot of them trying to kill Adam, they stoppes when they found out he was still alive but in very bad shape, he rose his gun and started killing them one by one did they fall, he started running which didn't help the fact of his condition but he had to fight through it as much as he can, fighting them off, for his team, for Areiz, and for his starving stomach, "NO FUCKING WAY AM I GOING TO DIE ON A EMPTY STOMACH!" He said and saw a cup laying on the ground he stopped and laid behind a car and picked it up and started drinking it "Ohhhhh Dr.Pepper! My favorite!" He said sitting their and fired 4 times and went to cover. "Ahhh yes that tastes so damn good!" He said to himself still drinking the drink.